The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-12-2003, 03:06 PM   #46
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Consecutive titles
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2003, 03:25 PM   #47
country flag sam

sam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond repute

Rainer! And he was i9njured in his semi. Very well done!

Steph: I still learn German at school. I'm 16.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:34 PM   #48
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

sam, so good luck with learning german. is it hard? i mean i cannot imagine! and do you like it or do you hate it ?
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 03:40 PM   #49
country flag sam

sam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond reputesam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

I think it is quite hard, especially the cases. I like it, though and both my teachers are very nice. I learn french aswell and it will always be my first love!!
Old 10-20-2003, 03:42 PM   #50
country flag sam

Rainer lost first round Madrid. He was very tired. But this wek he plays In St petersburg and is top seed.
Good luck!
Old 10-21-2003, 05:19 AM   #51
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Go Rainer!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2003, 03:07 PM   #52
country flag sam

He is playing doubles too with fellow German Michael kolmann.
Old 10-22-2003, 05:30 PM   #53
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Rainer

He has to play both singles and doubles tomorrow.

GO RAINER!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2003, 03:42 PM   #54
country flag sam

He and his dubs partner are into the quarters. He beat Lisnard 7-6, 6-1 in the first round and just a while ago beat Voltchkov 6-2, 6-3.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:32 PM   #55
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Rainer is in SF and will play Sargsian!

GO RAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2003, 11:43 AM   #56
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Rainer's new outfit

GO RAINER!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2003, 01:22 AM   #57
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

BOMBED out of St. Pete! He smashed his racquet twice.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 06:17 PM   #58
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Rainer Schuettler of Germany serves to James Blake of the United States in the second round of the Paris ATP Masters Series in Paris October 29, 2003. REUTERS/Eric Gaillard

Old 10-29-2003, 07:33 PM   #59
Aleta4

Aleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond reputeAleta4 has a reputation beyond repute

Schuettler battles through

Paris - 29/10/03

o5 seed German Rainer Schuettler rallied from a set down to rattle American James Blake and gain the round of sixteen.

The 27-year-old German downed his 23-year-old young opponent 4/6, 6/2, 6/3 in 1 hour and 33 minutes. His foe in the next round will be Chilean Nicolas Massu, the number 10 seed.

Schuettler deployed his trademark counterpunching game and broke the American for the first time in the fourth game to race ahead 3-1. But Blake, who scored his first win of the European indoor season on Monday with a win over Chilean Fernando Gonzalez, took charge and immediately broke back to even the contest at 3-all. The Harlem native felt stronger as the match progressed and overwhelmed Schuettler by dictating the tempo with his huge forehand.

But never count the relentless Schuettler out. The 6-ranked German, a runner-up in Australia this past January, raised his game in the second set and found his comfort zone, breaking his opponent three times (2nd, 4th and 6th game) to draw the match even.

Frustrated by the terrier-like retrievals of his opponent, Blake, ranked 36th, was driven to the point of despair as Schuettler coasted to an easy victory.

(Araz Gulekjian)

Hope he serves better tomorrow

Rainer Schüttler, Tommy Haas, Michail Youzhny, James Blake
Aleta4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 04:34 PM   #60
country flag sam

Great articles and pictures everyone

Rainer is into the Paris quarter finals. He beat the tenth seeded Nicvolas Massu in straight sets, 6-3, 7-5.
Good luck, Rainer, get in to the semis!!