The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread - Page 215 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #3211
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

Get well soon Rainer

and belated birthday.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #3212
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

My pictures of Rainer from München.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #3213
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Good Luck Rainer!
Old 05-05-2009, 03:50 AM   #3214
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:02 PM   #3215
country flag KaRma09

KaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond reputeKaRma09 has a reputation beyond repute

There is an interview with Rainer, Petzschner, Kas and Kühnen (in German): http://www.br-online.de/bayerisches-...1506021843.xml

That was before he lost his first round match Anyway, thanks for the pictures!!

Roger Federer :: Michael Berrer :: Novak Djokovic
KaRma09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:32 AM   #3216
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I watched his first round match in Madrid, Serra played well, but Rainer was really poor. He was not happy at all about the conditions - the courts in Madrid are terrible, at one point he went to the chair umpire and told her "please tell me how we are supposed to play tennis on those courts?! The clay is so soft, it's impossible to play here!" I guess the main courts are better, but I spent most of my time on the small courts since there are no livestreams for those and all the players were pissed off by the bad bounces. Rainer even more than the others, though.
Really a bad match from him, but at least he was still very nice with the fans after the match, threw tons of things in the (small) crowd, signed a lot for the kids, etc. He was remarkably nice for a player who had just lost a match.

You can see a few pics here:
http://picasaweb.google.de/Trucsdetennis/TennisMadrid
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #3217
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
I watched his first round match in Madrid, Serra played well, but Rainer was really poor. He was not happy at all about the conditions - the courts in Madrid are terrible, at one point he went to the chair umpire and told her "please tell me how we are supposed to play tennis on those courts?! The clay is so soft, it's impossible to play here!" I guess the main courts are better, but I spent most of my time on the small courts since there are no livestreams for those and all the players were pissed off by the bad bounces. Rainer even more than the others, though.
Really a bad match from him, but at least he was still very nice with the fans after the match, threw tons of things in the (small) crowd, signed a lot for the kids, etc. He was remarkably nice for a player who had just lost a match.

You can see a few pics here:
http://picasaweb.google.de/Trucsdetennis/TennisMadrid
Thanks for the pics.

That's why Rainer is my favourite player and one of the most well liked among players.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #3218
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

http://www.atpworldtour.com/TENNIS/1...TICLE_3720.ASP

ARAG ATP World Team Championships
Dusseldorf, GermanyMay 19, 2009
Germany's Schuettler Records 300th Career Win

RED GROUP: GERMANY 1-0 FRANCE
Host nation Germany, already buoyed by its 2-1 victory over the United States, celebrated the 300th career ATP World Tour win of its top player Rainer Schuettler at the ARAG ATP World Tour Championship on Tuesday. Schuettler recorded a 6-4, 6-4 win over World No. 7 Gilles Simon of France in one hour and 33 minutes to give Germany the first rubber of the tie. It snapped a six-match losing streak for Schuettler, dating back to ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Miami in March. The 33 year old improved to 6-12 on the 2009 ATP World Tour season (1-5 on clay). Simon, ranked one spot shy of his career-high South African Airways ATP Ranking, dropped to an 18-15 season mark (4-6 on clay). Germany and France resume its Red Group tie on Wednesday at the Rochusclub in Dusseldorf.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:38 PM   #3219
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Rainer lost 0-6, 0-6 to Soderling. A dark day

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
Old 05-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #3220
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I know Toad is on fine form but double bagels
Old 05-26-2009, 12:50 PM   #3221
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Rainer just ate another bagel and this time from Gicquel SERIOUS
Old 05-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #3222
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

6-0 6-0

And he was up 40-0 in the first service game in 3rd set. Ended up losing it.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #3223
country flag DartMarcus

DartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond repute

What`s going on with Rainer?

Brian Baker - Steve Johnson - Lleyton Hewitt - Robby Ginepri - Carlos Berlocq - Tommy Haas - Ivo Karlovic - Richard Gasquet - Kevin Anderson - David Ferrer - Michael Russell - Fabio Fognini - Michael Llodra - Oliver Rochus - Dustin Brown - Somdev Devvarman
DartMarcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:02 PM   #3224
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

At least he won 4 games in the last set

0-6 0-6 4-6

Don't know what's wrong with him but I really can't imagine if he has fun playing now.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:47 PM   #3225
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

*sigh*