Your buddy/ignore list! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #91
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your buddy/ignore list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
From a neutral, psychological point of view, I've noticed you tend to enjoy conversations with those that do not share your own opinions than those that do share your opinions, or at least don't express their irreverence toward your opinions. This could explain the amount of arguments and therefore, the amount of negativity you've experienced. The notepad tells no lies..

Just added someone to my buddy list.. they became so awesome I couldn't resist..
WTF? Some people suppress their irreverence towards my opinions? What the hell does that even mean?
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #92
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I am a fan of the ACC, but it crowned the wrong winner 2 years running. I feel bad for the truly deserving ass clowns that were robbed.

But, with those quality posters, isn't it the ACC all year long?
I will make sure that you will be crown ACC of the year next time
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #93
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
I will make sure that you will be crown ACC of the year next time
I doubt you have that kind of power, plus a lot of Castletards, Noletards and Rafatards would need to skip the contest all together. Plus Flyboy. Not gonna happen.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #94
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WTF? Some people suppress their irreverence towards my opinions? What the hell does that even mean?
Hm.. what's a simpler way of putting that.. basically there will always be folk who respond to you, me or anyone else in a way that explicitly avoids conflict, despite them disagreeing with your opinions. Might just be so they don't disrespect your point of view. And that's a good thing.. if everyone were like Seingist (sorry bro, needed to pluck out a quick example) it would get pretty darn messy in here and elsewhere. The majority keep their unrest with expressed opinions to themselves the majority of the time.

Like right now, you and anyone else might not understand or even simply disagree with the bull I'm spewing and might say something like "WTF? Some people suppress their irreverence towards my opinions? What the hell does that even mean?" Then I'll explain using my point of view.. and the cycle continues till one of us gets bored.

*Yawn*

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #95
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

SDG-Flyboy final would be the best ACC final of all-time. But I can predict confidently than both will withdraw.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #96
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just added someone to my buddy list.. they became so awesome I couldn't resist..
I'll hazard a guess and say it's gaitare-your pm buddy.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 PM   #97
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Hm.. what's a simpler way of putting that.. basically there will always be folk who respond to you, me or anyone else in a way that explicitly avoids conflict, despite them disagreeing with your opinions. Might just be so they don't disrespect your point of view. And that's a good thing.. if everyone were like Seingist (sorry bro, needed to pluck out a quick example) it would get pretty darn messy in here and elsewhere. The majority keep their unrest with expressed opinions to themselves the majority of the time.

Like right now, you and anyone else might not understand or even simply disagree with the bull I'm spewing and might say something like "WTF? Some people suppress their irreverence towards my opinions? What the hell does that even mean?" Then I'll explain using my point of view.. and the cycle continues till one of us gets bored.

*Yawn*
It was a weird way to put it. Sorry if I sounded antagonistic. I do like to tickle the minds of the tards.

Btw you sound a bit like Seingest.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #98
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

I have munZe konZa on my buddy list.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #99
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
SDG-Flyboy final would be the best ACC final of all-time. But I can predict confidently than both will withdraw.
ACC lost its spark when players were allowed to withdraw.
Jimnik is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:04 AM   #100
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm courteous, considerate, senseful, and people find a way to hate me?

This is Sapeod-like in its brilliance.
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #101
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post

Old 03-02-2012, 01:11 AM   #102
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw you sound a bit like Seingest.
I really DO need to re-evaluate my forum life.. (sorry again Seingiest)

Glad some of my observations were true. Not judging by the way, just innocently observing.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:58 AM   #103
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post

he has clearly lost it.....it shows clearly in his posts.....drink growup tonic and go to bed, small johnny.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #104
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
he has clearly lost it.....it shows clearly in his posts.....drink growup tonic and go to bed, small johnny.....
You were saying, General Whankar the Juvenile? Drink growup tonic? WTF is that? It sounds like an insult from a retarded children anime translation. Did you watch a lot of retarded children anime growing up? It would explain so much. Because when you think about it, you often come up with stuff that almost sounds like all your base and that kind of shit.

... something you are, as we are all completely aware, full of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i am only here to enjoy discussing tennis with my forum pals while sipping my tea.....
The hypocrisy... So, Ass Clown, the Castle it that way ----->

Last edited by BigJohn : 03-02-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #105
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You were saying, General Whankar the Juvenile? Drink growup tonic? WTF is that? It sounds like an insult from a retarded children anime translation. Did you watch a lot of retarded children anime growing up? It would explain so much. Because when you think about it, you often come up with stuff that almost sounds like all your base and that kind of shit.

... something you are, as we are all completely aware, full of:

The hypocrisy... So, Ass Clown, the Castle it that way ----->
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote