Your buddy/ignore list! - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-01-2012, 01:34 AM   #76
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your buddy/ignore list!

Actually from page 1 Nikki, cobalt and buddyholly are still here from that era.

They must be on the Federer stage of their MTF lifelines.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 02:10 AM   #77
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
It'll happen to you someday tennisfan856.. probably around 2014 when some guy called tennisfan696 mentions your disappearance on page 10..

We all have our MTF lifelines, but like real life, you never know when it comes to an end..
tennis would have to become really shitty for me to completely drop it...or this forum really hits some kind of lull i.e. gets abandoned. I do hate my name though lol, never thought I'd last this long or post that much. New name in 2014 i say, unless harrison and tomic are in the top 10. I'll be watching tapes of the top 4 then.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:48 AM   #78
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

small johnny has lost it completely.....posting goon videos and trying to project his personality as someone else's is not that funny at all.....grow up small johnny.....drink grow up tonic if needed.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:15 AM   #79
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

MTF will never end for me. MTF is life.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #80
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
small johnny has lost it completely.....posting goon videos and trying to project his personality as someone else's is not that funny at all.....grow up small johnny.....drink grow up tonic if needed.....
You missed the point of the video, Whankar. It was supposed to make you understand that when you are not equipped to start a fight (in your case you are completely useless in a battle of wits) you don't start a fight.

And if you do start a fight and get destroyed, you stay down Whankar. STAY DOWN!!!

The Castle is that way -------->
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #81
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
You missed the point of the video, Whankar. It was supposed to make you understand that when you are not equipped to start a fight (in your case you are completely useless in a battle of wits) you don't start a fight.

And if you do start a fight and get destroyed, you stay down Whankar. STAY DOWN!!!

The Castle is that way -------->
fighting online in a battle of wits, wow.....you do that small johnny.....i am not here to outwit anyone, particularly ungrown ones like you.....i am only here to enjoy discussing tennis with my forum pals while sipping my tea.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #82
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
btw what is purpose of buddy list ? what you see or get different?
As far as I know, you can choose to receive private messages only from people on your buddy list.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #83
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know some people don't have you on ignore... They can read your posts, so that is a pretty bold claim right there.

If that were true, you would not feel the need to reply twice trying to defend yourself.
Defending myself? Not at all. I'm just replying. Just so you know, I reply to posters who I'm having a conversation with. That's usually how conversations carry on, and I'm having a conversation here with you, so why should I stop? I have no reason to stop replying to you, do I? Not at all.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #84
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

you may love or hate BJ but the guy has it . One of very few guys here who can bring spontaneous lol on my face. I wouldn't go in fight with him so easily .
samanosuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #85
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Start da Cowardice said he was gonna leave the forum.

Oh well, the Castletards have never been men of their word.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #86
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fighting online in a battle of wits, wow.....you do that small johnny.....i am not here to outwit anyone, particularly ungrown ones like you.....
Well it is not a physical fight now, is it?

And now, ungrown? Whankar trying to be oversmart again. You should really stop that, you have no idea how it makes you sound like an overconfident whiny little twat.

And you are ill equipped to outwit anyone. One would think you would have learn that by now. You have been owned so completely so often that you are practically public domain.

Quote:
i am only here to enjoy discussing tennis with my forum pals while sipping my tea.....

So this personal attack (directed at me) is you enjoying discussing tennis with your forum pals?

Quote:
he's unintelligent and unpleasant.....seems to be a victim of the "gags" tv program in canada......

It appears that you have been easily caught in the web of your own bullshit. The case that you might be severely undersmart is now pretty convincing.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #87
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
you may love or hate BJ but the guy has it . One of very few guys here who can bring spontaneous lol on my face. I wouldn't go in fight with him so easily .
I'm courteous, considerate, senseful, and people find a way to hate me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
I thought Start da Cowardice said he was gonna leave the forum.

Oh well, the Castletards have never been men of their word.
You mean Everfail, right?
Old 03-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #88
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh you are still living in the acc thread arent ya "Big John"
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #89
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
Gosh you are still living in the acc thread arent ya "Big John"
I am a fan of the ACC, but it crowned the wrong winner 2 years running. I feel bad for the truly deserving ass clowns that were robbed.

But, with those quality posters, isn't it the ACC all year long?
Old 03-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #90
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm courteous, considerate, senseful, and people find a way to hate me?
From a neutral, psychological point of view, I've noticed you tend to enjoy conversations with those that do not share your own opinions than those that do share your opinions, or at least don't express their irreverence toward your opinions. This could explain the amount of arguments and therefore, the amount of negativity you've experienced. The notepad tells no lies..

Just added someone to my buddy list.. they became so awesome I couldn't resist..
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote