Sarunas Sunday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2005, 03:01 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sarunas Sunday

Bali

Davenport 1.05 v 16.00 Schiavone

Beijing

Nadal 1.30 v 4.20 Coria

Bucharest

Andreev 1.56 v 2.90 Serra

Fed Cup Final -

Mauresmo 1.44 v 3.20 Dementieva

Pierce 1.60 v 2.80 Myskina
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2005, 03:34 AM   #2
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sarunas Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Bali

Davenport 1.05 v 16.00 Schiavone

Beijing

Nadal 1.30 v 4.20 Coria

Bucharest

Andreev 1.56 v 2.90 Serra

Fed Cup Final -

Mauresmo 1.44 v 3.20 Dementieva

Pierce 1.60 v 2.80 Myskina

You do such a great work Jimbo!!!
Not much really jumps out at ya these days,just gonna past!!!Jimbo Argentina
2.60 is very nice juice to win Davis Cup,i think i might have to jump on b4 it goes below even money!!! Have a great weekend champ,thanks for your help as always!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 03:37 AM   #3
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking Davenport x Nadal x Andreev x Pierce x Momo @ 4.90
Old 09-18-2005, 03:50 AM   #4
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

I think my tennis luck about to change tonite!!!
Pierce to win @ $1.60..this is a gimme!!!!!!!!
Dementieva @ $2.85 These odds are ridiculous the way she has been playing recently!

Would make a nice parlay as well!!!!
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 05:44 AM   #5
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, since betting against serra has worked out well so far....
bet to win 2 units on Andreev
gl all
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 08:58 AM   #6
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I'm thinking Davenport x Nadal x Andreev x Pierce x Momo @ 4.90
10 units on this by the way.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:23 AM   #7
country flag g35-great

g35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond repute

its.like.that serra will win loosing the first set and taking the next 2 sets
Old 09-18-2005, 10:14 AM   #8
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Andreev to win 2-1 @ 3.60
Serra to win 2-1 @ 5.00
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 03:27 PM   #9
country flag The One

The One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond reputeThe One has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One
I think my tennis luck about to change tonite!!!
Pierce to win @ $1.60..this is a gimme!!!!!!!!
Dementieva @ $2.85 These odds are ridiculous the way she has been playing recently!

Would make a nice parlay as well!!!!
Damn Pierce gave me a heart attack

Alls well that ends well!!
The One is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:10 PM   #10
Banned!

upsets everywhere
Old 09-18-2005, 10:28 PM   #11
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel and co.
Andreev to win 2-1 @ 3.60
Serra to win 2-1 @ 5.00

you got a bit unlucky there, andreev should have won that second set
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:48 PM   #12
country flag Yoel and co.

Yoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond reputeYoel and co. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
you got a bit unlucky there, andreev should have won that second set
Never mind...I had the same bet for his match vs Hansecu and got real lucky there
Yoel and co. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote