The Robert Loves Us and Leaves Us Thread - Page 99 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-21-2006, 09:58 PM   #1471
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robert: Missing in Action

No one even cares that I'm bored. Just not feeling the love today folks....

I guess I'll sing a song...to pass my time.

Where?
Where were you?
When I needed you most....when I needed a friend.
Where?
Where were you?
When I needed a friend...

I'd like to be a child again
So many things to do
Playground noise and color toys
And everything brand new

I'd like to be a pirate ship
In search of hidden gold
On ocean waves I'd swim away
And sail around the world

Where?
Where were you?
When I needed you most....when I needed a friend.
Where?
Where were you?
When I needed a friend...

I'd like to be a soldier
A general I would be
In battle and in glory
With ten thousand men to lead

I could be most anything
There is so much to see
I'd live a different story
If you were next to me
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2006, 10:11 PM   #1472
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

hay robert
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:13 PM   #1473
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

You're too late Nat. I killed myself again. This time, I'm never coming back. Earth is a miserable lonely place. Besides I like being invisible, and able to fly.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:15 PM   #1474
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

are you an angel?
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
Old 03-21-2006, 10:20 PM   #1475
country flag surfpinky

is that you tickling me?
Old 03-21-2006, 10:23 PM   #1476
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfpinky
is that you tickling me?
Actually, no. There is this other dead guy next to you feeling you up. He's kinda yucky looking. That's just sad even in death one cannot escape ugliness. Give me a sec, and I'll blow in your ear.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:24 PM   #1477
country flag surfpinky

hee hee
can you tell that other guy to stop? It's kind of annoying. I don't like the idea of a dead guy feeling me up unless he's james dean. Or you.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:28 PM   #1478
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Robbie! Unfotunatelly I need to go as it's too late over here. Gotta wake up early.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:33 PM   #1479
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfpinky
hee hee
can you tell that other guy to stop? It's kind of annoying. I don't like the idea of a dead guy feeling me up unless he's james dean. Or you.
Oh my bad! That was James Dean. I didn't recognize him. I guess a car accident will really mess up your face. Sorry. I'll tell him to continue.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:42 PM   #1480
country flag surfpinky

ah, good.
Good thing I can't see him. |:
Old 03-21-2006, 10:56 PM   #1481
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

ooh Nat, wanna know what he's tickling you with?
Old 03-21-2006, 11:00 PM   #1482
country flag surfpinky

I think I might know what he's tickling me with. |:
Old 03-21-2006, 11:06 PM   #1483
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear!

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:06 PM   #1484
country flag surfpinky

it looks like he's doing the same to amber. |:
Old 03-21-2006, 11:08 PM   #1485
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Gosh even in death James is the biggest playboy!!!