The Robert Loves Us and Leaves Us Thread - Page 96 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-07-2006, 11:26 PM   #1426
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robert: Missing in Action

Wow two songs in one day!! However did we gain such an honor?

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2006, 11:28 PM   #1427
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

Well everyone, I'm sorry that I have not been around. There are just too many men, and too little time...and unfortunately, sometimes too little men with too much time....it's all a balancing act, and I'm just off balance. I will get my act together soon enough.
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 11:28 PM   #1428
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

*ahem*

Have we got a deal?

(ariel)
If I become human, I'll never be with my father or sisters again.

(ursula)
But you'll have your man, heh heh. Life's full of tough choices, isn't it? Heh heh.
Oh, and there is one more thing.
We haven't discussed the subject of payment.

(ariel)
But I don't have-

(ursula)
I'm not asking much, just a token really, a trifle!
What I want from you is - your voice.

(ariel)
But without my voice, how can I-

(ursula)
You'll have your looks, your pretty face.
And don't underestimate the importance of body language, ha!

The men up there don't like a lot of blabber
They think a girl who gossips is a bore!
Yet on land it's much prefered for ladies not to say a word
And after all dear, what is idle babble for?
Come on, they're not all that impressed with conversation
True gentlemen avoid it when they can
But they dote and swoon and fawn
On a lady who's withdrawn
It's she who holds her tongue who get's a man

Come on you poor unfortunate soul
Go ahead!
Make your choice!
I'm a very busy woman and I haven't got all day
It won't cost much
Just your voice!
You poor unfortunate soul
It's sad but true
If you want to cross the bridge, my sweet
You've got the pay the toll
Take a gulp and take a breath
And go ahead and sign the scroll
Flotsam, Jetsam, now I've got her, boys
The boss is on a roll
This poor unfortunate soul

Beluga sevruga
Come winds of the Caspian Sea
Larengix glaucitis
Et max laryngitis
La voce to me

now... sing!

(ariel)
Aah...

keep singing!!!!!!!
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 11:30 PM   #1429
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl
Wow two songs in one day!! However did we gain such an honor?
Did you tell anyone about our date Amber? You know why you deserved the songs....remember, the dark theater, all the fun we had? OMG that commercial!!
Old 03-07-2006, 11:31 PM   #1430
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

A girl (well a good girl anyway) never tells! And yes, of course I remember!

Old 03-07-2006, 11:33 PM   #1431
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

doesn't Ursual say "you'll never even miss it" after "a trifle?" Or am I imagining it...which I do do. I have a very active imagination....speaking of my things related to my mind
I was freaking out last night!!

I was trying to get out of my car, and for some reason, I could not remember where the door handle was! I'm like frantic trying to find the door handle. I swear I'm losing it. Just like my date with Amber, I lost my credit card....well I left it at the restaurant. :retard: Any guys interested in dating Amber...she get's two thumbs up from me....and I'm gay. She has really cute shoes too.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:37 PM   #1432
country flag acoffeygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleshfan
doesn't Ursual say "you'll never even miss it" after "a trifle?" Or am I imagining it...which I do do. I have a very active imagination....speaking of my things related to my mind
I was freaking out last night!!

I was trying to get out of my car, and for some reason, I could not remember where the door handle was! I'm like frantic trying to find the door handle. I swear I'm losing it. Just like my date with Amber, I lost my credit card....well I left it at the restaurant. :retard: Any guys interested in dating Amber...she get's two thumbs up from me....and I'm gay. She has really cute shoes too.
awwww I'm sorry you were freaking out. And, you are too kind!!

Old 03-07-2006, 11:38 PM   #1433
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

So peeps, I'm going to Mexico tomorrow. If anyone wants anything, like a souvenir, prescription drugs, a new baby, or some Mexican fresh water, let me know before 5pm my time.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:39 PM   #1434
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
awwww I'm sorry you were freaking out. And, you are too kind!!
It really was the weirdest thing. I'm thinking I need to either raise or lower my dose.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:41 PM   #1435
country flag acoffeygirl

Have fun south of the border. Don't get in toooooo much trouble!! The only thing I ever bring back from there is a bottle of Kahlua and real Vanilla!!

I'm out of here for the day!!! Bye!

Old 03-07-2006, 11:43 PM   #1436
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Okay, I got one of the funniest e-mails ever today. It's from this German commercial ( I think it's German) and there is this guy and girl in this parking structure. They look at each other seductively, and then she decided to go down on him. So you can see that she's bobbing her head up and down, and the guy has his head back seemingly enjoying it. After a few moments, he looks puzzled, then looks down to see what exactly this girl is doing. The camera shifts below where it shows the girl sucking on the gear shift. It was so funny. Then the words "Brille Notig" "Ihr Optiker" Does anyone know what that means? I'm thinking the 2nd part is the brand, but don't have a clue about the 1st part.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:44 PM   #1437
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

ooo! bring me some of that mexican water!! mmm
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
Old 03-07-2006, 11:44 PM   #1438
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Have fun south of the border. Don't get in toooooo much trouble!! The only thing I ever bring back from there is a bottle of Kahlua and real Vanilla!!

I'm out of here for the day!!! Bye!
You're leaving before me!!! I don't think so. I'm gone. *rushes out the door*
Old 03-07-2006, 11:45 PM   #1439
country flag acoffeygirl

LOL...we'll I've been leaving since 4:15, and it hasn't happened yet!

Old 03-07-2006, 11:46 PM   #1440
country flag surfpinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleshfan
Okay, I got one of the funniest e-mails ever today. It's from this German commercial ( I think it's German) and there is this guy and girl in this parking structure. They look at each other seductively, and then she decided to go down on him. So you can see that she's bobbing her head up and down, and the guy has his head back seemingly enjoying it. After a few moments, he looks puzzled, then looks down to see what exactly this girl is doing. The camera shifts below where it shows the girl sucking on the gear shift. It was so funny. Then the words "Brille Notig" "Ihr Optiker" Does anyone know what that means? I'm thinking the 2nd part is the brand, but don't have a clue about the 1st part.
according to babel...Eyeglasses Notig your optiker