The Robert Loves Us and Leaves Us Thread - Page 93 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-21-2006, 08:15 PM   #1381
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robert: Missing in Action

OMFG!!! SOOOOOO FREAKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2006, 08:16 PM   #1382
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

That is just wrong!!! I don't think I can handle seeing that every time you post Robert.

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:17 PM   #1383
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

omg, can't breathe.....can't stop laughing.....
Old 02-21-2006, 08:24 PM   #1384
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl
That is just wrong!!! I don't think I can handle seeing that every time you post Robert.
It may be wrong, but what do I ever do that is right?

That picture reminds me of that character Jim Carrey used to play on "In Living Color" where he's like a female weightlifter, and laughs like a horse....omg.. That is just hilarious!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 08:26 PM   #1385
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

But think of others...please don't subject us to that everytime you post!! Can't we just come here and laugh!!!

Old 02-21-2006, 08:27 PM   #1386
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Blossy!

I just wanna take a pin and pop them!

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #1387
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
But think of others...please don't subject us to that everytime you post!! Can't we just come here and laugh!!!
Gosh you don't have to be so mean. I can read between the lines Amber. You are calling me a selfish crossdressing whore, if I choose to use the new av. Well let me tell you something Missy, I do think of others (particularly men) and I always find ways to make them very, very happy. So don't you come in here pointing fingers at me, calling me selfish or inconsiderate of others, or I WILL BRING IT.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:31 PM   #1388
country flag acoffeygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleshfan
Gosh you don't have to be so mean. I can read between the lines Amber. You are calling me a selfish crossdressing whore, if I choose to use the new av. Well let me tell you something Missy, I do think of others (particularly men) and I always find ways to make them very, very happy. So don't you come in here pointing fingers at me, calling me selfish or inconsiderate of others, or I WILL BRING IT.
You don't scare me!

Old 02-21-2006, 08:37 PM   #1389
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
You don't scare me!
You know you are really close to making me bring it girl, and when it's brought there are no refunds, exchanges or take backs.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:40 PM   #1390
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

NO need to fight. The boobies are gone. Let's concentrate elsewhere..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boobies_gone.jpg (7.0 KB, 1 views)
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:43 PM   #1391
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blosson
NO need to fight. The boobies are gone. Let's concentrate elsewhere..
Nothing takes my mind off fighting faster than a picture of a hot guy's crotch!

Amber, Blosson so totally saved you this time.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:43 PM   #1392
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Do you guys think Andy's penis reaches his belly button?
Old 02-21-2006, 08:47 PM   #1393
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you guys think Andy's penis reaches his belly button?
On a bad day yes, on a good day it should reach his nose.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #1394
country flag acoffeygirl

Quote:
You know you are really close to making me bring it girl, and when it's brought there are no refunds, exchanges or take backs.
Is that supposed to make we worried? Come on....you know I love ya more than my luggage!!

Old 02-21-2006, 08:50 PM   #1395
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blosson
On a bad day yes, on a good day it should reach his nose.
No way. I honestly don't think it even reaches his belly button. From the base of the penis to the navel is at least 8 inches. I once had a guy e-mail me a pic of his, and his reached up to the bottom of his chest. "I" couldnt' even handle that.....but that didn't stop me from trying.