The Robert Loves Us and Leaves Us Thread - Page 88 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2006, 11:27 PM   #1306
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robert: Missing in Action

Okay.

So we were at dinner at some fancy place in La Jolla...the drinks were flowing freely...

I was fixing my bra strap or something and they were all like, "Did you just wish your boobs happy birthday?" And then Amber's now famous quote was something along the lines of, "Danielle may have just turned 17, but her boobs look 25."

Then of course, the rest of the weekend, the conversation always turned into something about boobs.

edited for boob content.

Last edited by superpinkone37 : 02-15-2006 at 11:38 PM.
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2006, 11:29 PM   #1307
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
Okay.

So we were at dinner at some fancy place in La Jolla...the drinks were flowing freely...

I was fixing my bra strap or something and they were all like, "Did you just wish the girls happy birthday?" And then Amber's now famous quote was something along the lines of, "Danielle may have just turned 17, but the girls look 25."

Then of course, the rest of the weekend, the conversation always turned into something about boobs.
I don't get it.
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:30 PM   #1308
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay.

I was fixing my bra strap or something and they were all like, "Did you just wish the girls happy birthday?" And then Amber's now famous quote was something along the lines of, "Danielle may have just turned 17, but the girls look 25."

Oh please...the drinks were not flowing freely...unless you are referring to your Diet Coke!

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:30 PM   #1309
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Hum? Where's the tit story?
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:30 PM   #1310
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

*sits back and waits for a jiggly boob story* *munches some popcorn*
Old 02-15-2006, 11:31 PM   #1311
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl
Oh please...the drinks were not flowing freely...unless you are referring to your Diet Coke!
Well she didn't specifically say the drinks were flowing freely on her side of the table, just on...

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:31 PM   #1312
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl
You allowed Danielle to drink Diet Coke? Who was supposed to be watching her??
Old 02-15-2006, 11:32 PM   #1313
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleshfan
I don't get it.
Well....we were toasting Danielle and Jenny's birthday. Just then, Danielle adjusted her bra strap, but it sorta looked like she was looking down here shirt...so Deb said "did you just wish your boobs a happy birthday too?" and then I said..."Danielle may have just turned 17, but her boobs turned 25". My point being....a 17 year old shouldn't have that great of a rack. OK...so I'm jealous. Sue me!

Make sense now?

Old 02-15-2006, 11:32 PM   #1314
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleshfan
You allowed Danielle to drink Diet Coke? Who was supposed to be watching her??
She clearly got out of hand.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 11:33 PM   #1315
country flag acoffeygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFeatherBoa
Well she didn't specifically say the drinks were flowing freely on her side of the table, just on...

They weren't flowing freely on my and Deb's side either.

Old 02-15-2006, 11:33 PM   #1316

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA.

Oh, in my story, my boobs were referred to as "the girls" because that's how Amber had said it originally. But I guess in the written out version of the story, it needed to be more direct.

Old 02-15-2006, 11:34 PM   #1317
country flag acoffeygirl

Quote:
HAHA.

Oh, in my story, my boobs were referred to as "the girls" because that's how Amber had said it originally. But I guess in the written out version of the story, it needed to be more direct.
Well yes....just wanted to make sure it is clear. But I prefer to use "girls".

Old 02-15-2006, 11:35 PM   #1318
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

you can kind of see them in her av nice
Old 02-15-2006, 11:36 PM   #1319

hahaha great, now everyone is going to try to check out my rack.

Old 02-15-2006, 11:38 PM   #1320
country flag blosson
La La Land

Who's the guy hugging your rack?