The Robert Loves Us and Leaves Us Thread - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2005, 05:03 PM   #166
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "We Love Robert" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle
I can't believe the lyrical outbursts...

If I could write a little ditty
That's half as good as Niti's
Over there, yes there, yes in the other thread
I still would not be worthy
To write something so mirth-y
And make you all ROT-F-L dead!

So instead, I'll bang my head
I mean, I'll just read Robert's thread
And watch the contest for the best among the rest.
I'll hold my tummy, oh so jiggly
And laugh myself silly
And thank Carlos for the vCash--I mean, bread.

Hey! I will not tolerate you using my thread as a back-up thread, because you can't hack it in Niti's thread! I will, however, accept any little ditty, you wish to share here, solely because you want to share it here, and not because you don't think it's worthy of niti's thread.

And for the record, I did rotfl @ your line "I'll hold my tummy, oh so jiggly."
Seleshfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2005, 05:07 PM   #167
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Seleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond reputeSeleshfan has a reputation beyond repute

Question #7 for Contestant #1

I hate my desk. It is so cluttered. I need to remove something, but what? Pretend that you and Contestant #2 are objects on my desk. What objects are each of you and why? And tell me why I should remove Contestant #2 and use you.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:16 PM   #168
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Question #7 for Contestant #2

I just absolutely love role playing. Let's switch roles. I am Nat, and you are Robert. Write me a poem of lust and seduction, that will make me wet my panties and want to sit on your face. Size does matter to me, the longer the poem, the better. But I would take short and sweet, over long and awful anyday.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:49 PM   #169
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The voices that give you these questions are starting to scare me!
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 09:21 PM   #170
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl
The voices have asked me to tell you (and I'm quoting verbatim here) "Do not be scared, for we are the voices of the past, present and future. We intend no harm to you, Robert, or any other person whom Robert comes into contact. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any fear we may have caused you.
As previously discussed, we cannot tolerate any requests for Robert to ignore us, whether they be internal or external requests, e.g., you or his conscience. We ask that you cease to make any future references to us to ensure continued peaceful coexistence. Should you have any questions for us, please direct them to Robert through PM. Sincerely, 'The Voices."

Last edited by seleshfan : 09-23-2005 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:22 PM   #171
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
No seriously, what was scary about the last question? Did you have a bad experience with office supplies I should know about?
Old 09-23-2005, 09:29 PM   #172
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

LOL....well it is a love/hate relationship - I have had issues with the photocopier and I've occasionally had to take down the automatic three hole puncher!

But really I said because of the sheer randomness (creativity I mean) of the question!
Old 09-23-2005, 09:41 PM   #173
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
LOL....well it is a love/hate relationship - I have had issues with the photocopier and I've occasionally had to take down the automatic three hole puncher!
Well which body part were you copyin'? Copy machines aren't designed to be sat on you know? However, they can handle up to 2 B Cup sized breasts at one time. 1 Full C cup sized breast at a time, and the nipple of a D+ sized breast at one time, if you wanted to copy your chest.

I would love to hear about the TKO you gave that puncher.

Edit to add: Women with A Cup sized breast should copy both simultaneously, and use the zoom button, to make them appear as D's.

Note, this trick can also be performed for men who want to instantly increase the size of their manhood for sending love letters, or as inserts in Valentines Day Cards.

Edit to add: Use extreme caution when inserting any body part into a copy machine. DO NOT SLAM THE COPY LID DOWN. Also, remember copy machines can cause burns.

Last edited by seleshfan : 09-23-2005 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:43 PM   #174
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
But really I said because of the sheer randomness (creativity I mean) of the question!
Actually, the question wasn't that random. My desk is cluttered right now, and I hate clutter. And I was thinking, hmmmm, what should I remove? Then I thought, I'll let Amber decide in the form of a question! Then voila, your question was formed. See, there is a method to my mania.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:50 PM   #175
country flag acoffeygirl

Oh my gosh! You are just too much!!!

Let's just say that the office supplies around here know who is boss!

*goes to try to think of a creative answer to Robert's question*
Old 09-23-2005, 10:25 PM   #176
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Oh my gosh! You are just too much!!!
Only if I zoom by 200%

Quote:
Let's just say that the office supplies around here know who is boss!

Quote:
*goes to try to think of a creative answer to Robert's question*
Yay! Can't wait.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:29 PM   #177
country flag acoffeygirl

Well I was really going to try to have something before I had to leave work, but alas, my boss wanted me to actually get some things done this afternoon. The nerve.... So I'll have to post my response when I get home late tonight.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:31 PM   #178
country flag Seleshfan
Got Premium? I do.

Quote:
Well I was really going to try to have something before I had to leave work, but alas, my boss wanted me to actually get some things done this afternoon. The nerve.... So I'll have to post my response when I get home late tonight.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:56 PM   #179
country flag acoffeygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by seleshfan
Question #7 for Contestant #1

I hate my desk. It is so cluttered. I need to remove something, but what? Pretend that you and Contestant #2 are objects on my desk. What objects are each of you and why? And tell me why I should remove Contestant #2 and use you.
Well, there is nothing more annoying than a cluttered desk, especially when you are trying to work!

Nat is a post-it-note and these are really not necessary to have on your desk. While they are useful little items, they are better relegated the desk drawer. If you have them lying around on your desk, you can encounter a few different problems.

1) They can, on occasion, mistakenly stick to documents for which they were not intended (e. g. the really important phone number for your date later that night accidentally ends up stuck to the back of the report you just gave your boss.)

2) They lose their stickiness…and then really, what is the point of the post-it-note?
3) You can only use it once…then you have to throw it away.

Now I on the other hand….should have a prominent and accessible place on your desk. I am a stapler. Now I am personally very picky about my stapler.

1) I bring security and hold all the pieces of “life” together

2) I’m strong and durable…I can withstand the day to day annoyances, and am not easily bothered if you take out your frustrations on me

3) In a pinch…I can be used as a weapon and inflict pain on those that may try to harm you.

4) I’m here to stay. I can always be re-filled, and if you invest wisely in your stapler, I never need to be replaced.
Old 09-24-2005, 12:33 AM   #180
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey! I will not tolerate you using my thread as a back-up thread, because you can't hack it in Niti's thread! I will, however, accept any little ditty, you wish to share here, solely because you want to share it here, and not because you don't think it's worthy of niti's thread.
Hey, I ain't no holla-backup girl, and this ain't no holla-backup thread! That little ditty was written expressly for this thread as a kind of backhanded compliment to Robert's contest. Since I don't have a backhand in real life, the backhanded compliment backfired on me.

Anyway if I post here Carlos will give me vCash, and I need it because I staked a lot on the USA-Belgium tie.

Quote:
And for the record, I did rotfl @ your line "I'll hold my tummy, oh so jiggly."
My tummy lies flat as the ocean
Or maybe it's big as the sea
My tummy jiggles with laughter
Jello ain't got nothing on me!

When Robert rhymes, I go blind
Tears flow as I roll on the floor
Am I seizing? I stopped breathing
LOLing LOLing LOLing LOLing!