World Chess Champs 2005 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-15-2005, 07:36 PM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default World Chess Champs 2005

Don't know if anyone else is fond of the game, but the World titles are coming up, so I thought I should mention it to see if it is of any interest.

Here is the field:

V. Anand
V. Topalov
P. Leko
P. Svidler
J. Polgar
M. Adams
A. Morozevich
R. Kasimdzhanov

I would be rather surprised if Veselin or Vishwanathan didn't take it out.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2005, 07:38 PM   #2
country flag RogerRocks

RogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRocks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Chess Champs 2005

It's nice to play it but I think I wouldn't ever watch it.
RogerRocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 07:45 PM   #3
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Don't know if anyone else is fond of the game, but the World titles are coming up, so I thought I should mention it to see if it is of any interest.

Here is the field:

V. Anand
V. Topalov
P. Leko
P. Svidler
J. Polgar
M. Adams
A. Morozevich
R. Kasimdzhanov

I would be rather surprised if Veselin or Vishwanathan didn't take it out.
Leko has got a very good chance
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 04:18 AM   #4
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRocks
It's nice to play it but I think I wouldn't ever watch it.
You cannot appreciate what is going on when top players compete because most of the action remains hidden. Unless of course you are at a master-level skill (ELO rating about 2200) For those of you not familiar with the ELO scale, an amateur has a rating of 1100 and the top rated players (Anand and Topalov) are close to 2800.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:35 AM   #5
bad gambler

I wonder if this time around Anand will turn up on time
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 05:10 AM   #6
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Gary.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 08:19 AM   #7
country flag brujyster

brujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond reputebrujyster has a reputation beyond repute

Go Judy, go!!!

BTW, it is played in San Luis, Argentina. I wish I were there!!
brujyster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 05:07 PM   #8
country flag Merton

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I miss Gary.