Nico´s fans - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2005, 07:04 PM   #46
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico´s fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
yeah it´s great when you´re able to work with others...when we had to write essays, we all had the same case to solve, so we could work it out together and only had to write it on our own, that made it much easier.
isn´t it a shame how long it takes to become a lawyer ! overhere you have to study at university for about 5-6 years, maybe only 4 1/" if you´re really fast, and after that you have to do a 2year-practical part, only after that you become a lawyer, if you manage to pass all the exams...i don´t really wanna think about that, it´s horrible as i hate exams, i´m always so* nervous! anyway, it´s interesting to see that it´s not faster in other countries aswell. although i spoke with an irish girl once, and she told me she has to stay at university 3 years, after that she has a pracitcal period of 3 years, and then she´s already finished, if i remember it correctly. but 6 years isn´t that fast, too, right.
It takes me 9 years to become a lawyer, if I don't have to take a year again. And unfortunately I have to work really hard, because all the good companies look at your grades before hiring you, so they don't hire people who just got their diploma with grades that were just good enough

Old 12-18-2005, 07:08 PM   #47
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
i´m sorry to hear that for you kezzi, i keep my fingers crossed that he might change his mind and comes to rotterdam !
I also keep my fingers crossed
Maybe he liked his Dutch fans so much in Amersfoort that he can't wait to get to Rotterdam
Old 12-18-2005, 08:23 PM   #48
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I really doubt, that Nico will come to Europe in February, cause Nico is a "heat-kid." I saw him last year in Hamburg, which had 8°C and rain. And he just arrived from Guayaquil with 30°C and sun. You could literally read on his forehead the sentence: "What please am I doing here??? I think I'm in the wrong place." So he will enjoy the heat and sun there at home in South America.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 05:58 PM   #49
country flag Woody!!

Woody!! is on a distinguished road

hello!!!!!!I haven't posted before because I don't really speak english very well!!
but I try to make an effort since I love nicolas!!!
My name is Aliénor and I'm 16!
I saw Nicolas at Bercy in october and it was really cool!!!!I was the only one to cheer him but unfortunately He lost!!!!!but it was great!!!!!!
Woody!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 06:15 PM   #50
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody!!
I was the only one to cheer him but unfortunately He lost!!!!!
Woody, welcome here! Be assured that the players (not only Nico, but also others) really appreciate the support, especially when there is only one who supports them.

Old 12-28-2005, 04:34 PM   #51
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hello!!!!!!I haven't posted before because I don't really speak english very well!!
I saw Nicolas at Bercy in october and it was really cool!!!!I was the only one to cheer him but unfortunately He lost!!!!!but it was great!!!!!!
welcome woody! it´s great seeing another fan of our lovely nico !
i´m glad to hear that you´ve already seen nico playing! by the way, i know what it feels like being the only supporter for nico, i was in braunschweig this year. it felt kinda strange but in the end i didn´t care !
how long are you a fan of him by the way? and which other players do you like?

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 07:51 PM   #52
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena
Actually I really doubt, that Nico will come to Europe in February, cause Nico is a "heat-kid." I saw him last year in Hamburg, which had 8°C and rain. And he just arrived from Guayaquil with 30°C and sun. You could literally read on his forehead the sentence: "What please am I doing here??? I think I'm in the wrong place." So he will enjoy the heat and sun there at home in South America.

What are we Dutch girls going to do without some hot guys when it's really cold here?
Old 12-28-2005, 08:05 PM   #53
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Welcome here!

I know what you mean, in Amersfoort I was one out of 2 supporters. I believe Winterdream was there also . I didn't cheer, but Nico knew I was supporting him. I saw him earlier that day and he & Alex smiled a few times at me during the match .
Old 12-28-2005, 08:08 PM   #54
country flag Kezzi

I have a question for Jelena:
With 'Get well soon Bolo!' do you mean Boudewijn Zenden?
Old 04-24-2006, 10:41 PM   #55
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

I'm new here and Nico is 1 of my favourite players. Do you know his schedule? is he still injured/ill? he is going to be ok, right? he hasnt seemed to play for ages.

I miss NICO
Old 04-25-2006, 09:52 AM   #56
luckystar

luckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is that he played Davis Cup at the beginning of April and Monte Carlo afterwards. I have no idea what he's up to now. Anyone does?
luckystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:26 AM   #57
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I just looked him up, he lost in Barcelona to Wawrinka. It was 3 sets, so close. 6-2 6-7 6-3. It seemed that Nico was very unlucky and if he had taken his chances in the 3rd set, could have won.

But still, maybe he's getting back to his best, I hope so.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:34 PM   #58
country flag Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi
I have a question for Jelena:
With 'Get well soon Bolo!' do you mean Boudewijn Zenden?
Who else?? I follow him since the Eurochamps in Holland and Belgium and he suffered a torn crucial ligament in last November...

Sorry I didn't realise you asked me that for sooooooooooo long now

Old 04-27-2006, 09:32 PM   #59
country flag Kezzi

I wasn't really sure if anyone else has that nickname .
I haven't followed soccer in a really long time, so I don't know what he's up to know. But he is one of my 3 fav players . I live like an half hour by train from Maastricht . And I have 2 authographed cards . He sent them to me from Barcelona when he played there, because I sent him a birthday card that year. I was wondering why I got mail from Spain, because it arrived a few months later .
Old 04-27-2006, 11:29 PM   #60
country flag Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi
I wasn't really sure if anyone else has that nickname .
I haven't followed soccer in a really long time, so I don't know what he's up to know. But he is one of my 3 fav players . I live like an half hour by train from Maastricht . And I have 2 authographed cards . He sent them to me from Barcelona when he played there, because I sent him a birthday card that year. I was wondering why I got mail from Spain, because it arrived a few months later .
That reminds me on 1997. When Princess Diana died, I was in Berlin and wrote a letter to her children, which I laid on the pavement in front of the British embassy. Some months later I got a letter from England....The Buckingham Palace answered me to that letter!