Nico´s fans - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2005, 06:42 PM   #31
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico´s fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi
I've been learning a lot also these past weeks. I had exams and I'm glad I passes them . It's been a bit more quiet at school, because we just started a new period and then there's always two weeks that no one knows what to do .

And it's my birthday today I'm 19 now and I got 2 chocolate letters, some other presents and money. No one knew what they could buy me, I didn't even know it myself . I tried asking for Nico with giftwrapping around him, but that didn't work out
happy birthday, kezzi ! i wish you all the best, esp. that next year your wish about nico comes true, hee*! but you have to take some pictures of him wrapped then, hee! okay, enough about this silly stuff !
congratulations to your passed exams. how does your study work, i mean how many tests, exams and essays do you have to write in a period? please tell me, i´d love to hear what it´s like in other countries!

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2005, 12:50 PM   #32
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

If I get Nico in giftwrapping I'll sure take a lot of pics for you

I have 4 periods in a year and in every period there's another theme with different subjects. The subjects in a period are very different from the other period, in the first period I had three tests, because I had three subjects. In this period I have about 5 subjects, so I have 5 tests. With languages we also have presentations and 'mondeling' tests, I don't know the English word for 'mondeling' .
My education at this school will take 4 years (if I don't fail a year) and in the third and fourth year we have to go work with a company for 6 months to get experience. I don't know how to explain it, so I hope you'll understand.
I'm in my second year now and it's a lot easier than the first, because I had two educations at once in the first year. That's because if you want to switch educations, you don't lose a year by starting over, but I don't know if other schools have that, as far as I know it's only on my school.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:53 PM   #33
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have 4 periods in a year and in every period there's another theme with different subjects. The subjects in a period are very different from the other period, in the first period I had three tests, because I had three subjects. In this period I have about 5 subjects, so I have 5 tests. With languages we also have presentations and 'mondeling' tests, I don't know the English word for 'mondeling' .
My education at this school will take 4 years (if I don't fail a year) and in the third and fourth year we have to go work with a company for 6 months to get experience. I don't know how to explain it, so I hope you'll understand.
I'm in my second year now and it's a lot easier than the first, because I had two educations at once in the first year. That's because if you want to switch educations, you don't lose a year by starting over, but I don't know if other schools have that, as far as I know it's only on my school.
wow, that sounds difficult and much different from here. i do have lessons in about 4-5 subjects every semester (half a year) and have to write exams in only 1-2 subjects aswell as an essay in those subjects i write exams in. i´m glad there are not many exams but actully i´d have prefered writing more exams than an essay everytime as it takes so much time and is not really my thing. but anyway, i´ve written and passed all neccessary exams and essays so now "only" the final exams are waiting for me.
how much time is left for you?

Old 12-12-2005, 01:01 PM   #34
luckystar

luckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know the English word for 'mondeling' .
'mondelinge' exams are oral exams
luckystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 09:25 AM   #35
country flag SaraV

SaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there..

I was once lucky enough to see Nico on my Birthday (actually it was only just past midnight - but it was still very special). It came when Nico qualified and played in the Hanover World Championships (what is now the Tennis Masters Cup). I had made a very quick trip to Germany and had been lucky enough to see Nico play all 3 of his round robin matches and after the third we swapped caps in front of loads of people and the TV cameras (long story for another time) and later that night a friend and I ended up at the players hotel and had fun watching the players wondering about and just after midnight my friend (who was incredibly shy said "Im going to ask for you to have a pic with the next player who comes along as its your Birthday" and although Thomas Enqvist and Nicolas Kiefer were about, who should be the next player to drive up but Nico - still wearing the Ecuador cap I had given him.... so I had a pic and cuddle with Nico on my birthday.... Not quite been able to achieve it again (cuddle on my birthday) but I have managed to see him on his special day.... (another long story for another time...)...

Let me know if you want to hear either of the "long stories" above...

S

Belated happy birthday Kezzi.

Oh yes - and Christmas Greetings to anyone here.
SaraV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 09:48 AM   #36
country flag basil333

basil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond repute

The rule was I would definitely ask the next player I "saw" - I just chose not to see Thomas Enqvist and Nicolas Kiefer at that moment.... after all... it was your birthday.....

Optimism is a wonderful thing - 1 part Optimism is worth 100 parts Pessimism

A parachute is like the mind - it only works when OPEN
basil333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 05:21 PM   #37
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
wow, that sounds difficult and much different from here. i do have lessons in about 4-5 subjects every semester (half a year) and have to write exams in only 1-2 subjects aswell as an essay in those subjects i write exams in. i´m glad there are not many exams but actully i´d have prefered writing more exams than an essay everytime as it takes so much time and is not really my thing. but anyway, i´ve written and passed all neccessary exams and essays so now "only" the final exams are waiting for me.
how much time is left for you?
Sometimes we also have to do an assignment or a report in the 8 weeks before an exam. Luckily we always work on them with a group of 4-5 people. I can't imagine how hard it would be to do them on my own

After this schoolyear (it finishes somewhere around june-july, don't know exactly) I have to do 2 more years on the same school. But if I want to become a lawyer I have to go to university for 2 more years to study law and after that I have to do 3 years of 'lawyer school'. Again, I don't know the right word for it, but it's more like a 3 year internship. Just working with a lawyer that is kind of a mentor to you.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:24 PM   #38
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystar
'mondelinge' exams are oral exams
Thanks Now I know it for the next time I have to tell someone in English about my school .
Being a Nico fan is good for my English
Old 12-15-2005, 05:28 PM   #39
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraV
Hi there..

I was once lucky enough to see Nico on my Birthday (actually it was only just past midnight - but it was still very special). It came when Nico qualified and played in the Hanover World Championships (what is now the Tennis Masters Cup). I had made a very quick trip to Germany and had been lucky enough to see Nico play all 3 of his round robin matches and after the third we swapped caps in front of loads of people and the TV cameras (long story for another time) and later that night a friend and I ended up at the players hotel and had fun watching the players wondering about and just after midnight my friend (who was incredibly shy said "Im going to ask for you to have a pic with the next player who comes along as its your Birthday" and although Thomas Enqvist and Nicolas Kiefer were about, who should be the next player to drive up but Nico - still wearing the Ecuador cap I had given him.... so I had a pic and cuddle with Nico on my birthday.... Not quite been able to achieve it again (cuddle on my birthday) but I have managed to see him on his special day.... (another long story for another time...)...

S

OMG You're really lucky! I'm still hoping Nico will come to Rotterdam so that I can actually talk to him the second time I see him, if I'm not too nervous to speak . I think I would freeze from all the nerves if Nico ever cuddles me .

I would love to hear the long stories. Long stories about Nico are always very welcome .
Old 12-15-2005, 05:31 PM   #40
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil333
The rule was I would definitely ask the next player I "saw" - I just chose not to see Thomas Enqvist and Nicolas Kiefer at that moment.... after all... it was your birthday.....
That's really funny, I would also choose not to see the others
No offense to their fans
Old 12-16-2005, 08:44 AM   #41
country flag SaraV

SaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Baz

I didnt know you frequent these shores....

Thanks for clearing up the Enqvisit thing... That whole 24 hours was a bit special (in fact it was more than a bit special)... Almost like having Nico on command (just not being wrapped up!) - eh Baz! Have you still got your Hanover diary on your website??? [Even if this lot dont want to read it, it would bring back memories for me!]

Anyway - are you looking forward to your first Xmas with Lucas? Do you have any "uninvited" guests?? What day do I have to have the Bday card with you?

s

Oh Kezzi - I doubt you will get your wish for Nico to come to Rotterdam since he will undoubtedly play the South American clay court leg (Vina, BA, Brazil, Acapulco)...
SaraV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 01:04 PM   #42
country flag Jule81

Quote:
Hi there..

S

wow, what an enviable story !
sure we wanna hear some other stories, it´s always great to hear them, esp. as they show how nice nico is!

Old 12-17-2005, 01:13 PM   #43
country flag Jule81

Quote:
Sometimes we also have to do an assignment or a report in the 8 weeks before an exam. Luckily we always work on them with a group of 4-5 people. I can't imagine how hard it would be to do them on my own

After this schoolyear (it finishes somewhere around june-july, don't know exactly) I have to do 2 more years on the same school. But if I want to become a lawyer I have to go to university for 2 more years to study law and after that I have to do 3 years of 'lawyer school'. Again, I don't know the right word for it, but it's more like a 3 year internship. Just working with a lawyer that is kind of a mentor to you.
yeah it´s great when you´re able to work with others...when we had to write essays, we all had the same case to solve, so we could work it out together and only had to write it on our own, that made it much easier.
isn´t it a shame how long it takes to become a lawyer ! overhere you have to study at university for about 5-6 years, maybe only 4 1/" if you´re really fast, and after that you have to do a 2year-practical part, only after that you become a lawyer, if you manage to pass all the exams...i don´t really wanna think about that, it´s horrible as i hate exams, i´m always so* nervous! anyway, it´s interesting to see that it´s not faster in other countries aswell. although i spoke with an irish girl once, and she told me she has to stay at university 3 years, after that she has a pracitcal period of 3 years, and then she´s already finished, if i remember it correctly. but 6 years isn´t that fast, too, right.

Old 12-17-2005, 01:15 PM   #44
country flag Jule81

Quote:
Oh Kezzi - I doubt you will get your wish for Nico to come to Rotterdam since he will undoubtedly play the South American clay court leg (Vina, BA, Brazil, Acapulco)...
i´m sorry to hear that for you kezzi, i keep my fingers crossed that he might change his mind and comes to rotterdam !

Old 12-18-2005, 05:59 PM   #45
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Hi Baz

I didnt know you frequent these shores....

Thanks for clearing up the Enqvisit thing... That whole 24 hours was a bit special (in fact it was more than a bit special)... Almost like having Nico on command (just not being wrapped up!) - eh Baz! Have you still got your Hanover diary on your website??? [Even if this lot dont want to read it, it would bring back memories for me!]

Anyway - are you looking forward to your first Xmas with Lucas? Do you have any "uninvited" guests?? What day do I have to have the Bday card with you?

s

I'm still hoping Richard can convince him to come to Rotterdam again . He hasn't been there since 2001 I believe. But that doesn't mean he'll never come back .