Does tennis make gays? Or vice versa? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2005, 04:51 PM   #16
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does tennis make gays? Or vice versa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
yes, see my avatar...i made sure he was plenty ready to give...and receive.
What a fantastic tongue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2005, 04:55 PM   #17
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa!
What a fantastic tongue.
he didnt get the nickname 'the magician' just for his hands!

luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, that is a gift of a fact indeed.

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

Last edited by daze11 : 09-13-2005 at 05:11 PM.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 05:10 PM   #18
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he didnt get the nickname 'the magician' just for his hands!

luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, that is a gift of a fact indeed.
that's so true

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 05:11 PM   #19
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
luckily, the latino 'straights' -- in my experience-- are the most willing to swing in the right moment. they may have more social pressure not to BE gay but they sure dont mind GETTIN' some gay action. and since they are the hottest, so that is a gift of a fact indeed.
Could be true...but it must be true if Fonsie agrees with you.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-13-2005, 05:15 PM   #20
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, they're not INTO the women players...its that they want to BE them.

(i dont mean they want to be girls, but i mean the lady players serve as role models of a sort...they're like the tennis versions of cher & madonna. hell, serena IS a black madonna!)
You're right. No matter how many times my pro tells me "hit with more topspin", i hit as flat as any WTA
Big Babe . I admire their killer attitude. They just want to bang bang the ball . But aside from that, i'm very quiet on court. On the guys side Agassi and Nalbandian are those i try to copy.

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
Old 09-13-2005, 05:18 PM   #21
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

Quote:
Could be true...but it must be true if Fonsie agrees with you.
Even in locker rooms, i've noticed heteros staring at what they're not supposed to. I think it's about culture. Every human being has (and for me is should have) a bit of the opposite sex inside. Whe u are taught to hold it as hard as u can, sooner or later that's going to betray u.

Old 09-13-2005, 05:20 PM   #22
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose
They just want to bang bang the ball On the guys side Agassi and Nalbandian are those i try to copy.
thats because they hit like girls too. check out nalby here...what a little girl....next to his hot man, guille. and agassi, well, he started out beonce and ended up sinead o'connor.

Old 09-13-2005, 05:21 PM   #23
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
thats because they hit like girls too. check out nalby here...what a little girl....next to his hot man, guille. and agassi, well, he started out beonce and ended up sinead o'connor.
Both, Guille and Nalby look like girls in this pic.

Sweet and innocent.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-13-2005, 05:23 PM   #24
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

that Yonex shirt sorry, but i'd never wear something like that

Old 09-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #25
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
that Yonex shirt sorry, but i'd never wear something like that
That's what I call a metrosexual shirt.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #26
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mauresmo even turns gay men on.
She also turns ae woww on
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #27
country flag daze11

Quote:
Both, Guille and Nalby look like girls in this pic.

Sweet and innocent.
guille IS a girl...he & carla are a couple of lesbians. but i didnt want to say anything to distract from his hot macho exterior ...that i am so impressed by, i might add.

Last edited by daze11 : 09-13-2005 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:27 PM   #28
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
She also turns ae woww on
She is such a naughty, naughty girl.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-13-2005, 05:27 PM   #29
country flag daze11

Quote:
Even in locker rooms, i've noticed heteros staring at what they're not supposed to. I think it's about culture. Every human being has (and for me is should have) a bit of the opposite sex inside. Whe u are taught to hold it as hard as u can, sooner or later that's going to betray u.
right? how many girls' boyfriends have i been with? my only secret of success is that i dont make them feel like it makes them 'gay' just to have some man on man lovin'...i actually think it makes them MORE men, as they are in touch with more of themselves and become more sensitive, complete partners for their chicks. and i am so perverse, i love that they go rock their girls right afterwards...more man than ever! the world is beautiful.

Last edited by daze11 : 09-13-2005 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:28 PM   #30
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is such a naughty, naughty girl.
I am talking about mauresmo not you But i am sure you do too! But atm ae woww is going strong with harriet
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote