Does tennis make gays? Or vice versa? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2005, 03:29 PM   #1
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does tennis make gays? Or vice versa?

lets face it, the results of the 'gay poll' here reveal that 17% of us are gay guys and 27% are straight. on the WTA boards, its even a greater percentage. That's OVER 50% and is far from the 10/90 percentages of general society.

what are the dynamics at work which make this the case? and we have to imagine-- while there arent any 'out' pro players officially-- that this (at least) over 30% statistic would be true among our favorite male players as well. (god forbid 50%, we'd really have to dig through some ATP lockerroom closets!)

i think it may have to do with the fact that tennis is not exactly a direct contact sport nor exactly a pure athletic sport, but just as much a thinkers & intuitive sport. and also, that being a gay or bi youth tends to isolate you a bit and tennis is an individual's sport, apart from the usual trappings of a 'team'...

and of course, that its basically a game about stroking balls with a large stick. It may just turn people gay.

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

Last edited by daze11 : 09-13-2005 at 04:17 PM.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2005, 03:43 PM   #2
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does tennis make gays? Or vice versa?

Its funny how most of the wta male fans are queer, you would have thought it would be the atp fans who over the men.
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 03:44 PM   #3
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 04:09 PM   #4
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Its funny how most of the wta male fans are queer, you would have thought it would be the atp fans who over the men.
well, they're not INTO the women players...its that they want to BE them.

(i dont mean they want to be girls, but i mean the lady players serve as role models of a sort...they're like the tennis versions of cher & madonna. hell, serena IS a black madonna!)

Last edited by daze11 : 09-13-2005 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:10 PM   #5
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Mauresmo even turns gay men on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 04:12 PM   #6
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa!
Mauresmo even turns gay men on.
yeah, she's more macho & butch than they are.

Old 09-13-2005, 04:13 PM   #7
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
yeah, she's more macho & butch than they are.
They'd kill to be like her, she's their role model.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:14 PM   #8
country flag daze11

Quote:
They'd kill to be like her, she's their role model.
exactly, she's the burt reynolds of womens tennis. especially the handle-bar mustache.

Last edited by daze11 : 09-13-2005 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:18 PM   #9
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
exactly, she's the burt reynolds of womens tennis. especially the handle-bar mustache.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:19 PM   #10
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 04:29 PM   #11
country flag daze11

and this thing of stroking those balls with such a big stick...you have to think, if a guy was even on the fence, it would be like putting a tambourine in his hand.

and all that heavy male grunting besides? geez...

Last edited by daze11 : 09-13-2005 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:32 PM   #12
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
and all that heavy male grunting besides? geez...
I love the grunts, just Guga's one disturbs me a little. Actually it's kinda scary, maybe gay guys think differently.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:35 PM   #13
country flag daze11

Quote:
I love the grunts, just Guga's one disturbs me a little. Actually it's kinda scary, maybe gay guys think differently.
it depends if you're into scary guys...i bet guga likes to do the kinky things.

coria has a very sensitive and sexy grunt, but he played Tomas Behrend in the first round of wimbledon this year that had a grunt the commentators couldnt stop mentioning. they said, "oh my, he has a different grunt when he receives!"

Last edited by daze11 : 09-13-2005 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:42 PM   #14
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
coria has a very sensitive and sexy grunt, but he played Tomas Behrend in the first round of wimbledon this year that had a grunt the commentators couldnt stop mentioning. they said, "oh my, he has a different grunt when he receives!"
I'd like to give Guille lots and in return I'd like to receive from him too. I'm sure he'd like to find out what my grunt sounds like when I receive.

About Guga, he's prolly into kinky stuff, Brazilians in general seem to be into it. I'm glad that I've got one.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:48 PM   #15
country flag daze11

Quote:
I'd like to give Guille lots and in return I'd like to receive from him too. I'm sure he'd like to find out what my grunt sounds like when I receive.
yes, see my avatar...i made sure he was plenty ready to give...and receive.