Novak News!! - Page 267 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 07:40 AM   #3991
country flag Ne6ojsa Ser6ia

Ne6ojsa Ser6ia is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Novak News!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne6ojsa Ser6ia View Post
New outfit, you can see the black one also...
For sure, he will wear this today.
Nice, same winning color
http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.co...MDSP&large=WH#
Ne6ojsa Ser6ia is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #3992
country flag jeremda01

jeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond reputejeremda01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne6ojsa Ser6ia View Post
i hope that the new shirt brings more great results
jeremda01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #3993
country flag ZaZoo)

ZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for links Sleepwalker.
ZaZoo) is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #3994
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

I love the new outfit, I really do. It's a very happy/optimistic graphic. Very suitable for summer. Nole will look great in it.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #3995
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

So, what happened to this one? This is for disco nights?)
I must admit I'm relieved

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 02:44 PM   #3996
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
So, what happened to this one? This is for disco nights?)
I must admit I'm relieved

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 05-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #3997
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal's interview for Marca:

Rafael Nadal speaks so clearly inside and outside the track. He knows that despite signing a good start to the season is being overshadowed by the phenomenon of a Djokovic can snatch the number 1 in the world. However, he follows the path of progress, fighting and winning tournaments excited about continuing entity for long. This was made clear on Wednesday in the tune of radiolabeled ...
"Since the Davis Cup in Belgium to have played Wimbledon tournaments almost every week and for me is the most important part of the year"
Monte Carlo, Barcelona, ​​Madrid, Rome, Roland Garros, the calendar on earth not to ...
The calendar is not for or on earth or any other surface. It's a tough time because from almost the Davis Cup in Belgium and pending Wimbledon tournaments have played almost every week and also for me is the most important part of the year.
Until now has two titles (Monte Carlo, Barcelona) and three finals (Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid). What is your assessment?
The season is still very good. It is true that I had no luck earlier this season because I had a virus in Doha and in Australia, when I had recovered, I had a small tear in the leg, but in tournaments I've been physically well I've come to the final rounds , playing five finals, winning two and losing three. What happens is that there is another player who is doing spectacular ...
Lost all three finals he did against Djokovic. Did you expect at the beginning of the season's phenomenon Djokovic '?
We all know the potential of Djokovic. Is a very sweet and confident. The three finals I lost against him have not been at my best level: In Indian Wells I was fine the first set but then I came down, in Miami was close to winning but not playing at 100% and in Madrid also played as it should this type of games. But I guess that also merit the rival will not let you do your tennis. Maybe I need a tad more in this type of games.
"The statistics and records and will be when we finish the race"
After six years, enjoying the rival Nadal-Federer, do you think Djokovic was born with a new rivalry?
I do not believe in rivalries. I have played many important matches against Federer and Djokovic have played some important, but too early to say that there is great rivalry between us because there are many good players on the circuit and this depends on the timing and fitness. Djokovic has played very well in these first months of the year and I've been I've been closer to him, but the season will be long and see how it goes.
By the way, have you seen how Djokovic held his triumph in Madrid? What do you think?
Everyone wants to celebrate their victories and it considers most appropriate. I have won titles such as Madrid or more important and never occurred to me to celebrate that. I do not like the player who lost the final to see me doing that, although he obviously cared less.

At a time when Madrid became the player with the best winning percentage in history. Do you care about this type of statistics to the players?
The statistics are there to look at and be proud that more than a few others, but to me what really worries me is to play well every day, train your best and have the attitude necessary for further improvement. Statistics and records and will be when we finish the race.
The record is about is six to equal Bjorn Borg at Roland Garros ...
Borg won six and I still took five. I face the tournament with the same motivation that took eight or Borg if I were to by the second because it is the world's biggest tournament on earth and is very special to me. My purpose is to get to Paris very well prepared and play to the level necessary to try to win.
A player of his level, what motivates him most: being number 1 in the world tournament or win the Masters class as 1,000 or Grand Slam?
No comparison. The satisfaction of winning something always been greater than to be number 1 because I think this is a consequence of the former. I am happier when I win a tournament when I wake up and see that I'm number 1. No color.
"The dates and the way that focuses the Davis Cup does not help the players who play a lot of games during the season
There are still tournaments ahead, but what is seen in Davis Cup play in July in the U.S.?
The Davis Cup is always a special competition, but the timing and manner in which the competition is focused not help that players like me playing a lot of games during the season, may be in all rounds. In my case I have to play very important tournaments in the coming weeks and still do not think about the next round of Davis Cup.
Radiolabelling this year celebrates its tenth anniversary. We hope that in the next ten years continue enjoying his tennis and his achievements.
I think not last as long, but I'll take care to be active as long as possible. Congratulations to the radio.

http://www.marca.com/2011/05/11/tenis/1305096652.html

Nole Fan might translate it better, but I just read the bit about the celebration and it's obvious to me that Nadal doesn't get Nole at all as a person, if he thinks that celebration(think we're talking about the hotel bit) was meant in an inconsiderate way
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #3998
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
Nadal's interview for Marca:

Rafael Nadal speaks so clearly inside and outside the track. He knows that despite signing a good start to the season is being overshadowed by the phenomenon of a Djokovic can snatch the number 1 in the world. However, he follows the path of progress, fighting and winning tournaments excited about continuing entity for long. This was made clear on Wednesday in the tune of radiolabeled ...
"Since the Davis Cup in Belgium to have played Wimbledon tournaments almost every week and for me is the most important part of the year"
Monte Carlo, Barcelona, ​​Madrid, Rome, Roland Garros, the calendar on earth not to ...
The calendar is not for or on earth or any other surface. It's a tough time because from almost the Davis Cup in Belgium and pending Wimbledon tournaments have played almost every week and also for me is the most important part of the year.
Until now has two titles (Monte Carlo, Barcelona) and three finals (Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid). What is your assessment?
The season is still very good. It is true that I had no luck earlier this season because I had a virus in Doha and in Australia, when I had recovered, I had a small tear in the leg, but in tournaments I've been physically well I've come to the final rounds , playing five finals, winning two and losing three. What happens is that there is another player who is doing spectacular ...
Lost all three finals he did against Djokovic. Did you expect at the beginning of the season's phenomenon Djokovic '?
We all know the potential of Djokovic. Is a very sweet and confident. The three finals I lost against him have not been at my best level: In Indian Wells I was fine the first set but then I came down, in Miami was close to winning but not playing at 100% and in Madrid also played as it should this type of games. But I guess that also merit the rival will not let you do your tennis. Maybe I need a tad more in this type of games.
"The statistics and records and will be when we finish the race"
After six years, enjoying the rival Nadal-Federer, do you think Djokovic was born with a new rivalry?
I do not believe in rivalries. I have played many important matches against Federer and Djokovic have played some important, but too early to say that there is great rivalry between us because there are many good players on the circuit and this depends on the timing and fitness. Djokovic has played very well in these first months of the year and I've been I've been closer to him, but the season will be long and see how it goes.
By the way, have you seen how Djokovic held his triumph in Madrid? What do you think?
Everyone wants to celebrate their victories and it considers most appropriate. I have won titles such as Madrid or more important and never occurred to me to celebrate that. I do not like the player who lost the final to see me doing that, although he obviously cared less.

At a time when Madrid became the player with the best winning percentage in history. Do you care about this type of statistics to the players?
The statistics are there to look at and be proud that more than a few others, but to me what really worries me is to play well every day, train your best and have the attitude necessary for further improvement. Statistics and records and will be when we finish the race.
The record is about is six to equal Bjorn Borg at Roland Garros ...
Borg won six and I still took five. I face the tournament with the same motivation that took eight or Borg if I were to by the second because it is the world's biggest tournament on earth and is very special to me. My purpose is to get to Paris very well prepared and play to the level necessary to try to win.
A player of his level, what motivates him most: being number 1 in the world tournament or win the Masters class as 1,000 or Grand Slam?
No comparison. The satisfaction of winning something always been greater than to be number 1 because I think this is a consequence of the former. I am happier when I win a tournament when I wake up and see that I'm number 1. No color.
"The dates and the way that focuses the Davis Cup does not help the players who play a lot of games during the season
There are still tournaments ahead, but what is seen in Davis Cup play in July in the U.S.?
The Davis Cup is always a special competition, but the timing and manner in which the competition is focused not help that players like me playing a lot of games during the season, may be in all rounds. In my case I have to play very important tournaments in the coming weeks and still do not think about the next round of Davis Cup.
Radiolabelling this year celebrates its tenth anniversary. We hope that in the next ten years continue enjoying his tennis and his achievements.
I think not last as long, but I'll take care to be active as long as possible. Congratulations to the radio.

http://www.marca.com/2011/05/11/tenis/1305096652.html

Nole Fan might translate it better, but I just read the bit about the celebration and it's obvious to me that Nadal doesn't get Nole at all as a person, if he thinks that celebration(think we're talking about the hotel bit) was meant in an inconsiderate way
Yeah, he exactly said that.
I didn't think i'd see the day when Nadal sounded bitter. He must be really rattled with all those losses to Djokovic. I don't understand his complain about the celebration, his reaction was infantile and ridiculous. And he says that he hasn't played 100% against Djokovic in any final? Obviously because Novak didn't let you play your best.

Old 05-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #3999
country flag ZaZoo)

ZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond reputeZaZoo) has a reputation beyond repute

Bah.. couldn't care less about Rafito being bitter, every time he reaches finals and then when he loses them only to Nole, he says he wasn't playing his best.. yeah, sure thing Rafito..

And it's not like someone else wouldn't celebrate his first win after 0-9 against clay goat..rubbish..we could see he is just mentally shaken in his first Rome match.
ZaZoo) is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #4000
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

What could Nole have done more than that? Yeah, this boy can't do anything right.

I won't be bothered by this topic. Feel for Nole, I really do.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #4001
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

I told you that this love affair might be over...
He has every right to be bitter...
I will just remind myself of Rafa rolling on the floor every time he wins, and I guess that's his "do not like the player who lost the final to see me doing that".
But it's not such a big deal...it's domestic paper...maybe words for domestic public.
Whatever...Rafa is very OK in my eyes.
Nobody heard anything about Benito's position? That's the thing that bothers me...he was doing a marvellous job.
Speaking of that...does anyone remember the older bald guy with glasses in Novak's team? I used to think that was Benito...I think he used to be some sort of PR or something...

This guy on Novak's right at the beginning...

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #4002
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Nole was very nice at the net and on court. But I have to admt that the hotel thing doesn't look very nice i mean, I dont know what Nadal knows or what he saw. I don't even know what happened to be honest. If that celebration is kept personal and just between the team and some people it would be ok, of course. But if I were Nadal and I had seen that stuff on twitter I have to admit I wouldn't have liked it either. Just because it was in my home country

HOWEVER, Nadal saying that on an interview is even more ridiculous get over it, man.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #4003

Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
What could Nole have done more than that? Yeah, this boy can't do anything right.

I won't be bothered by this topic. Feel for Nole, I really do.
So do I. He always likes people, heaps praise on them etc. but they never understand him and just end up with a negative opinion. It's the same with the retirements, a lot of players thought he was being devious, that it was all just a game... He should just stick to trusting his family, friends and team because something always happens on the public scene that turns people against him because they don't understand his personality, think he's being an asshole when he's actually very sweet
Old 05-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #4004
country flag Alaify

Alaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Rafa said this? I actually don't. This is bad on so many levels. What a humble champion
Old 05-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #4005

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Nole was very nice at the net and on court. But I have to admt that the hotel thing doesn't look very nice i mean, I dont know what Nadal knows or what he saw. I don't even know what happened to be honest. If that celebration is kept personal and just between the team and some people it would be ok, of course. But if I were Nadal and I had seen that stuff on twitter I have to admit I wouldn't have liked it either. Just because it was in my home country

HOWEVER, Nadal saying that on an interview is even more ridiculous get over it, man.
But that was after stuff in the hotel, as far as Nole was concerned Nadal wouldn't be watching that(don't know why he was) and he just did it at the time.As far as he was concerned the court was the only time Rafa was there and he was fine then. Some people might think the hotel stuff was over the top and looked arrogant for a masters 1000, or as if he believes he owns Nadal now, but that's just Novak's goofy overboard way of celebrating everything.It wasn't done out of arrogance or to rub it in Nadal's face and that's what I mean by understanding his personality, if Rafa did, he wouldn't have interpreted it the way he did
Closed Thread