Novak News!! - Page 207 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 10:39 AM   #3091
country flag diurpaneus

diurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Novak News!!

Is Nole playing in LA? Just checked the tournament's site and he is in the entry list. On his site there is nothing about LA.
diurpaneus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #3092
country flag adam10

adam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diurpaneus View Post
Is Nole playing in LA? Just checked the tournament's site and he is in the entry list. On his site there is nothing about LA.
I think the answer will be no
adam10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #3093
country flag diurpaneus

diurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond reputediurpaneus has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Novak News!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam10 View Post
I think the answer will be no
So the tournament managers are lying to get people to buy more tickets?
diurpaneus is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-14-2010, 03:16 AM   #3094
country flag adam10

adam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond reputeadam10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diurpaneus View Post
probably he will play it.

http://www.novakdjokovic.rs/index.php?jezik=2
adam10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #3095
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

A post by Florida on GM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida View Post
Well seems like Nole is busy opening new tennis courts in Serbia and attending folk concerts in Montenegro (see below)! I hope chasing women will not interfere with his HC Season.
Rough Serbian Translation (see original serbian text below)

"Natasa (Bekvalac) Serbian folk singer, was singing in Budva for Nole"!
Source: Kurir
"The Best Serbian Tennis player was following folk singer's concert from a VIP section at a club "Top Hil" in Budva.
"In me 300 degrees, I am not myself when I think about you"......
Beautiful Nata was singing the other night while Nole, her good, good friend, was listening and following her and gave her support from the VIP section at the club.
On the mountain, above Budva,where the club is located,they had severe security in place because in addition to Nole, Milo Djukanovic (Montenegranian Politicia) was also in attendance: Nole arrived at the club just before the concert and there was a private VIP section waiting for him. In addition, the performance of the: Novi Sad Sweetheart was also attended in VIP section by the Premier, Milo Djukanovic, and volley ball player Milos Marovic, son of Svetozar Marovic. The atmosphere was phenomenal and accordingly to those attending, she would look at Nole while performing. Bassed on the source Kurir, Natasa and Nole greeted each other affectionately. Based on the report from Kurir, Nole's and Hot Natasa's intensive friendship is continuing and it started last Friday when they both rented rooms at the promintent hotel "Splendid". Nole arrived from Monte Carlo and Nata (Natasa) arrived from Novi Sad. Coincidence or not, you be the judge."

"Natasa u Budvi pevala za Noleta"
Izvor: Kurir
Najbolji srpski teniser iz VIP separea pratio nastup pop pevačice u budvanskom klubu “Top hil”

U meni trista stepeni, nisam pri sebi kad na tebe pomislim...
Pevala je preksinoć lepa Nata u prepunom budvanskom klubu “Top hil” dok joj je iz VIP separea podršku davao njen mnogo dobar drug Novak Đoković. Na brdu iznad Budve, gde se nalazi klub, vladale su neviđene mere obezbeđenja jer je pored poznatog tenisera u publici bio i crnogorski premijer Milo Đukanović: Nole je stigao u klub neposredno pred početak, gde ga je čekao specijalni separe. Osim njega, svoja VIP mesta na nastupu “novosadske šećerleme” imali su i crnogorski premijer Milo Đukanović, kao i odbojkaš Miloš Marović, sin Svetozara Marovića. Atmosfera je bila fenomenalna, a većina prisutnih komentarisala je i pažljivo gledala u Noleta svaki put kada bi ga u njegovom separeu pogledala Nataša. Inače, njih dvoje su se srdačno pozdravili nakon koncerta - kaže izvor Kurira iz pomenutog kluba.
Kao što je Kurir juče objavio, intezivno druženje drugog tenisera sveta i atraktivne pevačice se nastavlja, a počelo je prošlog petka kada su oboje istog dana iznajmili sobe u luksuznom hotelu “Splendid”. Nole je iznenada stigao iz Monte Karla, a Nata iz Novog Sada. Slučajnost ili ne, procenite sami.
And from his website:

Novak opens tennis courts on Tara

The best Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic visited the School of friendship on Tara mountain, where 200 children-proteges of Naša Srbija (Our Serbia) are staying, and donated a million dinars to the charitable organisation.

Novak used his visit to officially open the School of friendship’s tennis courts.

World no.2 said he knew that the majority of children in School of friendship are from the Serbian enclaves in Kosovo and Metohija and that he was very pleased to have the opportunity to be with them and see them joyful, happy and free to play.

"It is important to see children laughing and having fun, enjoying in this wonderful center. This is a great thing and it is not just my wish, but also the wish of Serbia and all of us standing here," said Novak.

Opening the courts, Djokovic said he would consider choosing Tara for some future preparations.

"I will consider the possibility to practice for some hard court tournaments here on Tara. Tara is a beautiful national park, I would have all the necessary conditions and also you children to give me energy," added Djokovic.

Djokovic gave T-shirts to children and took pictures with them. His family will take care of 12 children of Naša Srbija, organisation which takes care of 1500 children this year, celebrating ten years of work.

Serbian consul in Chicago Desko Nikitovic whose family donated funds for building the courts named after Novak Djokovic, said he was pleased that his family helped the children get the courts.

"Our family is happy that we made it possible to build facilities for children so they now have conditions to practice and love tennis. We are glad that today they can see Novak Djokovic who is an example that success can be achieved if one works hard enough,"said Nikitovic.

Argh.......I really miss him 2 more weeks to go.......

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-26-2010, 06:39 AM   #3096
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

Another activity during his Montenegro visit:

http://english.blic.rs/Sports/6707/D...Nadal-in-Budva

Djokovic to bring Nadal in Budva

Finest Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic has used his personal holiday time in Budva, Montenegro, to do some business. He has talked with the town officials of the possibility of organizing an exhibition tennis match in the spring of 2011 where, apart from Djokovic, world’s number one Rafael Nadal would turn up.

According to Podgorica daily Dan, Djokovic is aiming to put together a tennis spectacle in order to contribute to the local economy of Budva and Montenegro – the place his forefathers come from. Novak Djokovic and his family have discussed the idea with Montenegro government vice-president Svetozar Marovic and Budva mayor Rajko Kuljaca at a dinner party at the Demidzana restaurant.

The hosts were extremely pleased with how the negotiations had gone and voiced their readiness to make the event happen. Moreover, an alternative has been mentioned that Novak could become an honorary citizen of Budva, while the hosts in Montenegro are looking forward to one day organizing an ATP tournament, like the one in Umag, Croatia or Belgrade.

Elsewhere, Novak Djokovic has registered to skip the Los Angeles open due to personal reasons. His return to tennis is expected on 9 August at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, after which he is likely to appear at the Masters event in Cincinnati, leading up to the US Open in late August.

That's all I ask of you.

Old 07-31-2010, 04:06 PM   #3097
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

A Random quote since we haven't got any news from him for a while.

http://www.tennischannel.com/news/Ne...px?newsid=7874
Quote:
-LaRosa : I saw the pictures of your wedding on the ATP site. It looked amazing. The entire Serbian Davis Cup team was there. Now, the question everyone wants to know: your buddy Novak Djokovic is rolling in millions. What did he get you as a wedding present? Was it like millionaire good?

Janko : He gave me an unbelievable nice picture.

-A picture?

A painting.

-Oh that's better. I could give you a picture, but a painting is different.

My apartment is completely minimalistic. Black and white everything with a little bit of red details, like red vase or red carpet or red [clock] on the wall. So it had to be specific. [The painting] is huge.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2010, 06:01 AM   #3098
country flag xargon

xargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the whole interview. http://www.tennischannel.com/news/Ne...px?newsid=7874
xargon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2010, 06:02 AM   #3099
country flag xargon

xargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond repute

Farmers LA

During Murray/Lopez changeover in third set,Pam Shriver asked Darren Cahill, in the end who will have more GS's Murray or Djokovic, and Cahill said Murray for sure, lots more. Shriver said, well Novak has one and Murray hasn't got any. LOL This was OFF Camera.
xargon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #3100
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

I may be wrong...but Cahill is something like Adidas PR or something. He was the one doing Novak on court interview when he called Mac to come down a play? I think we all made a conclusion that Novak-Mac show was a very successful PR job. Now when Muzza is in Adidas gear...somehow I'm not surprised Cahill sing this song.
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #3101
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=166317

Nole and Ana in 2011 Hopman Cup.

Quote:
http://hopmancup.com/?id=103&NewsId=354

Novak Djokovic, a Hopman Cup finalist in 2008, has this to say;

"I'm looking forward to going back to the Hopman Cup. For me, it was a good preparation for the Australian Open. I look forward to playing with Ana and trying to win the Hopman Cup"

His partner, Ana Ivanovic says;

"I'm very happy to be returning to Perth to play in the Hyundai Hopman Cup. Playing there in 2006 is one of my fondest memories in tennis, because I enjoyed it so much. The organizers treat the players so, so well and the atmosphere is great.

"Novak and I are good friends and I often play my best tennis when I'm relaxed, but for sure we're going to be competing hard and doing our best to win the competition."
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #3102
country flag pica_pica

I'm so happy to hear that!

That's all I ask of you.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #3103
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I am already so excited for that. I never really warmed up to Ana but i love the Hopman Cup
Nalbandian.Safin.Mathieu.
Naina is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #3104
country flag minh

minh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond repute

in 2008, after playing Hopman cup with JJ, Nole won AO title> I hope Nole will repeat this achievement on 2010
minh is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #3105
country flag Marion29520

Marion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond reputeMarion29520 has a reputation beyond repute

Novak is going to play double in Toronto with Nadal !

http://es.eurosport.yahoo.com/050820...-imitador.html
Marion29520 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread