Novak News!! - Page 167 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #2491
country flag zsanika

zsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News!!

ATPWorldTour.com Fans’ Favourite Presented By RICOH
Roger Federer: The Swiss, who is admired for his work on and off the court, continues to be a fan favourite by millions of fans around the world, who have voted him as ATPWorldTour.com Fans’ Favourite for a record seventh consecutive year. Federer received 52% percent of all votes, followed by Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic
zsanika is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #2492
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsanika View Post
Roger Federer: The Swiss, who is admired for his work on and off the court, continues to be a fan favourite by millions of fans around the world, who have voted him as ATPWorldTour.com Fans’ Favourite for a record seventh consecutive year. Federer received 52% percent of all votes, followed by Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic
Old 02-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #2493
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Yes - I thought it looked like him too. Not entirely surprising - Dusan likes to party I believe
Is there a Serbian that doesn't like to party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maya~ View Post
I was joking a little, but it wouldn't surprise me if more pictures show up from some other parties .

But joking aside, regarding the article--I don't think that desire is Novak's problem. He has plenty of desire, but it seems sometimes that he thinks he can just get away with certain things. Partying all night (if that is true in entirety), then there was that time when he and his coach got up in the middle of the night to watch a football game (I think in the middle of Shanghai tourney), then look at the way he prepared for the start of 2009 season (though, It seems he learned his lesson there) and who knows what else.
I honestly don't care what he does, but I know he wants to win another major, And with Fed and Nadal around he does need to live and breathe tennis in order to achieve that
That was in Beijing,a tournament he won

Quote:
Glory hunters
Old 02-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #2494
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

I think I've said this before but I actually like that Novak seems to have an off-court life that's also fulfilling. I don't wish that he was obsessed with tennis like Nadal. He works his butt off but he also has a life.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:08 AM   #2495
country flag ~Maya~
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute~Maya~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
That was in Beijing,a tournament he won
No, it was not , nor it matters

@2:45 He talks about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sanja_ View Post
translation:

»Introduction we`ll do in serbian language. In fact I`d spoken german since 4-5 years ago. But till now that knowledge has gone so I`ll stick with mother tongue.
This is now the usual stretching that we do before and after the training.«
(he points on Miljan) »This is probably a well-known face for you. And head. He usually appears on my matches and on tv. Because of his head you cannot see the other members of my box but this is kinda off topic…so…we`ve finished another hard training with local hero- Chiudinelli, my good friend (laughter). Marian just did 20 push-ups, because he lost in a game we practice after training, just like a conditional coach who went on a rehabilitation, so he`s not there. And now Marian`s gonna say some words wether in slovakian or in english- as he likes.« (and then Marian)
(and then after hug) »Great succes of small countries- Serbia, Slovakia and Switzerland were all first in their groups. We were watching carefully. Although we were very busy on our tournaments, we woke up at 3am - it was before the 2nd or 3rd round in Shanghai when Serbia was playing against Romania in Belgrade and Slovakia against Poland in Poland and those were deciding matches. Marian didnt sleep and when he saw the result we celebrated for 5days , is that true Marian? (and then marian says true,true and then is all in english)«

Last edited by ~Maya~ : 02-18-2010 at 05:20 AM.
~Maya~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #2496
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, it was not , nor it matters

@2:45 He talks about it.

No,Noleta is right,it was Beijing .I remember laughing at the time,because Nole got mixed up.All those world cup qualifiers were the week of Beijing,he gave that interview around a month later and obviously just got confused,both tournaments were in China afterall.
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #2497
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
No,Noleta is right,it was Beijing .I remember laughing at the time,because Nole got mixed up.All those world cup qualifiers were the week of Beijing,he gave that interview around a month later and obviously just got confused,both tournaments were in China afterall.
Quote:
No, it was not ,
+1 It was October 14th in Europe and 15th in China. The day of his 3rd round match.
Quote:
nor it matters
+1
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #2498
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Ok,well there were two qualifiers,one on the Saturday before which he wrote about in his diary and another the following Wednesday.I thought he was talking about the one in his diary but obviously not,my bad
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #2499
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever
Old 02-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #2500
country flag zsanika

zsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond reputezsanika has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai after 1st round
Q. Does it feel different coming in thedefending champion, or are you coming injust as one of the rest of them?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, that's a taskthat I still need to achieve, defending the title.
And I haven't done it yet in my career. So let's see if I'm able to do it this week.
I'm really excited about the tournament because I've been playing well the last three
years. Winning the title last year, you know, with good players, good group of players that have
played. And, of course, this year it makes the tournament even stronger. So I just hope that I'll
perform my best and be able to perform as well as I did last year.

Q. What is your reaction to Roger's news?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I can't really judge because I don't know what's going on. He must
have a good reason to pull out. But still I think even without him it's going to be a great tournament for the people to come and see.

Q. When you have a tournament like this that looks after the players so well, you
stay in a hotel like this, does it make it easier to play?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, it gives you more motivation, of course. When you finish the practice you know you're going to come back to
the hotel, go into the spa and just on the beach. You know, the first time I came to this
hotel, actually, it's funny because I remember it all the time. When I stepped into the hotel, I felt
embarrassed? Why? Because it was two years ago. I left my stuff, my things in the room. I was
about to go for practice, and I dressed up as a regular tennis player, you know. As soon as I
came out it was around 5:00, 6:00 p.m., I see people dressed up in the dresses, jeans smart,and I was in a shorts and sleeveless shirt.
Everybody was looking at me in a strange way. But, for sure, this is the best hotel that
I've been in in my entire career. You know, we basically live in hotels, and live in the travel bags
and the planes. So for us it's quite important to have good accommodations and good facilities
where we can relax after long day of practices and matches.

Q. What is the best thing about the hotel?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I think actually the architecture. The look of the hotel is just incredible. I think it's an amazing idea from whoever came up with the idea to build up the
hotel this way, and everything inside, just from the restaurants, the rooms. Every rooms has two
floors. I have nothing bad to say about the hotel. Really, I'm just positively oriented.

Q. You're going to get a nice seven-star hotel for Belgrade?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, we're going
to need more oil in Serbia in order to do that (laughing).

Q. Does Roger's absence clearlyimprove your chances of obtaining the title?
You won it last year in his absence. Are you thinking you can win it again in his absence?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Oh, well, I sincerely hope so that I can perform on the
highest possible level that I did last year here. So far this year I think I was playing quite well.
So just the priority is to maintain this level and everything else will come at the time. You know,
I just want to take it step by step and really not think about the possible opponents in the later
stages of the tournament. I mean, Andy Murray's playing, Marin
Cilic, Davydenko, Tsonga, all these players are Top 5, Top 10 in the world. Even though Federer
is not playing, it's going to be extremely difficult for all of us to go all the way through. I expect a
big crowd and just exciting week of tennis.

Q. How tricky is this first quarter of the year? You're outdoors in Australia, then
you're indoors, and then you're outdoors again. Andy chose not to play indoors.
Roger didn't play indoors as well. Is that tough to go indoors and then come outdoors again?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, there are certain commitments that you make prior to your trip to the tournament. You usually commit to the
tournament six to ten months before, you know, it's organized. So that was my case in
Rotterdam. I didn't get many matches this year in
Australia. So I wanted to get couple more matches under my belt. You know, I wasn't
thinking of the priority of winning the tournament. It wasn't really so important.
But what was more important was just to feel more comfortable on the match play. I got
four matches there, three matches there, so it was okay. It's difficult because that is the way it
is for all of us. That's the way the schedule looks like these days.
You have to be ready to get used to the different conditions, different surfaces,
atmosphere or indoors outdoors on a regular basis. You know, one day that's all you have.
But I got here on Wednesday. Had a lot of practices. Got ready enough. Before I go to
Indian Wells, I'm going to get indoors on clay again playing Davis Cup.

Q. Did you just play a matchwith Davydenko?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Match, no, we didn't.

Q. Was it just practicing?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, it was just practicing. There were no umpires.

Q. Have you thought much about the benefits of being world No. 2? You've been No. 3, No. 4 for three years basically. And you always knew at the Grand Slams you would be seeded to play and you'd have to beat Federer and Nadal, for example. Now you're No. 2. Do you see that as a benefit?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: There are certain benefits. That's no doubt. I'm very pleased with
my achievements so far of my career. For three years I'm ending up No. 3 in the world. I think I
deserved it. I had a fantastic end of the season in
2009, and that's probably one of the reasons that I got really close to No. 2 of the world. And now Iwill try to maintain that spot as long as I can and
eventually go on a step further. I was saying my lifetime goal is to be the
best in the world. I'm working towards that. But the competition is, I think, rising day after day.
There is a bigger group of the players that are able to win major titles next to Federer and
Nadal. And I think that's a good thing for the sport. Makes our sport more interesting, attracts
more media attention, sponsor attention, public attention in general.

Q. (Indiscernible)?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: If you want names: Murray, Roddick, Tsonga, Del Potro. All these
guys are at the top. Davydenko, Cilic, they're all in it. I think in my opinion they're all in top of their
shape. Because of quality of the players that are playing in a men's top of the men's tennis is
enormous at the moment. That's what pulls -- we pull each other. We make each other
improve every day. So I think the quality of tennis is great these days.

Q. How's the coaching situation going? You had Todd in Australia. How's it working out?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: So far I'm happy with the way we organized our appearance
where I spent time with Todd, and I spent time with Marian. Let's see how it's going to workout
in the future. But they are both fathers and husbands, and they have big families and they have to
dedicate their family as well. It's not easy to travel 10 or 11 out of 12 months a year.
So Todd is going to do probably what's closer to his home in the States before US Open
and now Indian Wells and Miami. And Marian's going to do the clay court season. Then they're
going to combine probably for US Open and Wimbledon eventually or Roland Garros. So it's
really no pressure from any side. It's just the way we organize.

Q. Do they talk much on the telephone?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: They do. They are in touch on a regular basis. Of course, we are all
a team. And we are working towards my improvement of course. I was working with Todd
on some elements of my game like serve-and-volley, net play. I feel some
improvement in that areas of my game. It's a process that takes time, so I have to be patient.
zsanika is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #2501
country flag Noleta

Thanks Zsanika

Quote:
Dubai after 1st round
Q. What is your reaction to Roger's news?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I can't really judge because I don't know what's going on. He must
have a good reason to pull out. But still I think even without him it's going to be a great tournament for the people to come and see.

Q. When you have a tournament like this that looks after the players so well, you
stay in a hotel like this, does it make it easier to play?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, it gives you more motivation, of course. When you finish the practice you know you're going to come back to
the hotel, go into the spa and just on the beach. You know, the first time I came to this
hotel, actually, it's funny because I remember it all the time. When I stepped into the hotel, I felt
embarrassed? Why? Because it was two years ago. I left my stuff, my things in the room. I was
about to go for practice, and I dressed up as a regular tennis player, you know. As soon as I
came out it was around 5:00, 6:00 p.m., I see people dressed up in the dresses, jeans smart,and I was in a shorts and sleeveless shirt.
Everybody was looking at me in a strange way.

Q. You're going to get a nice seven-star hotel for Belgrade?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, we're going
to need more oil in Serbia in order to do that (laughing).

Q. Does Roger's absence clearlyimprove your chances of obtaining the title?
You won it last year in his absence. Are you thinking you can win it again in his absence?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I can perform on the highest possible level that I did last year here.

Q. How tricky is this first quarter of the year? You're outdoors in Australia, then
you're indoors, and then you're outdoors again. Andy chose not to play indoors.
Roger didn't play indoors as well. Is that tough to go indoors and then come outdoors again?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC:So I wanted to get couple more matches under my belt. You know, I wasn't
thinking of the priority of winning the tournament. It wasn't really so important.Richard will be happy to hear that

Q. Do they talk much on the telephone?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I was working with Todd on some elements of my game like serve-and-volley, net play. I feel some
improvement in that areas of my game.What?
Old 02-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #2502
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interview

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #2503
country flag ellewoods

ellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond reputeellewoods has a reputation beyond repute

An extract from Jon Wertheim's mailbag:

I don't usually speculate on the psychological makeup of players I don't know personally, but the lack of fight in Djokovic that was much-discussed in your mailbag got me thinking about how much was made of his and Ivanovic's emergence from the war-torn Balkans (the whole empty pool practices, etc.). All people were talking about a couple years back was how strong they both were mentally after having lived such a hard life. And yet a short time later neither has lived anywhere near up to their potential, and Ivanovic in particular has fallen off the face of the Earth. I am starting to wonder whether their upbringing is now having a negative effect. As young up-and-comers, their experiences with war made the grind of training easier to tolerate than for most players. But now that they have tasted success and are living comfortably, I wonder if unconsciously they figure they have gotten out of their old lives and are living pretty darn well by comparison, and maybe they feel on some level that they have already done enough and are content to be where they are?
--Bill Yellis, Danvers, Mass.

• Generally speaking, I think you're onto something. We hear this narrative countless times in sports: athletes who come from hardship or endemic poverty are imbued with toughness and motivation that expresses itself when they perform. Growing up with a single parent taught self-sufficience and independence. A lot of siblings and little food bred survival instincts. Witnessing guns and drugs and violence raised the threshold for awe. As recently as the Australian Open, Venus Williams made reference to her Compton roots.

But, like Bill, I suspect there is a less allegorical flip side: When you come from humble beginnings and suddenly have wealth and comfort and security, it's easy see how motivation can be hard to come by. "Hey, I've already won, here. How can I get worked up over my results in Cincinnati and my declining scoring average?" I'm not saying this is the case for the Serbs, all three of whom come from quite different circumstances. But it's easy to see how it could be.
ellewoods is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #2504
country flag Noleta

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

N. DJOKOVIC/V. Troicki
3-6, 6-4, 6-2

Q. Would you say that the fight and application were the best qualities you showed in that match?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: They were not best qualities, definitely. I wasn't happy with the performance overall today. But I won, that's what matters. He was a better player for a set and a half.
Quite different conditions, really. I think this is one of the rare tournaments that you really feel big, big difference between the day match and night match. The balls go really much faster, and as soon as the shade came on the court, you know, I felt more control over my game. So in the end, I managed to win.

Q. You looked short of energy in the first set.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It's not short of energy. It's just, you know, it's just feeling uncomfortable and not confident on the court in the first set. And he used it. He served really well. He put a lot of pressure on me. He was very patient.
I made four winners on unforced errors myself. Unfortunately, in the first set and a half there were more unforced errors than winners. But I managed to come back, and that's positive of the match.

Q. Did you enjoy that challenge of the conditions?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, definitely not (smiling).

Q. How much are you below --

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: We have enough challenges in our life (smiling).

Q. I was just going to say how much are you below your best form, your desirable peak?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I mean, I don't know. It's day-to-day basis really, more or less. I mean, I know I can play well. I know I can challenge any player in the world. It's just, as I said, it's a matter of feeling on a certain day against a certain opponent.
Today that was not the case. But, again, you've got to fight. I won many matches in my life just hanging in there and trying to put up a win, and that's what I did.

Q. When you look at the schedule this time of year, you were saying the other day you're going indoors, outdoors, indoors. Next week you're going indoors on clay for Davis Cup. Do you think is the sport any nearer to resolving the problem of how to fit the Davis Cup in the calendar?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: That's a very sensitive question. We can talk about it after tomorrow, you know. It's a big subject. It's something that schedule is our main issue. We are, as I was saying before, in the Players Council and ATP in general, we're all working together towards some better solutions in the future.
But as you can see, this is the way it is. I mean, I cannot say I have the toughest schedule because more or less everybody, the top players, have this kind of schedule.
So, you know, you just have to accept it the way it is even though it's crazy, you know. Changing after one day indoors, outdoors, different surfaces, you know. You can easily get injured. And then couple months pass by without you playing the tournaments and from No. 2 of the world you go to No. 15. And then what happens, you know? You start to lose a lot of things. People don't pay attention to you anymore.
But this is the cruelty, you know, this is the reality of today's world. It's just the way it is.

Q. Some of the top players take the option of not playing, but you don't see that as an option for yourself?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Not playing what?

Q. Davis Cup.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I mean, look, Davis Cup is a competition that I still want to prove with my team that we can be one of the best teams in the world. And I think we have a team that can challenge anybody on any surfaces. It's just a special competition, you know.
I mean, I haven't played in the last three or four years, I haven't played three or four matches of Davis Cup, three, four ties in a year. I just played one or two. So it's not like Davis Cup is a big problem.
This year I really want to win at least the first round so we don't need to play the playoffs anymore. So you play for a country and it's a special feeling, you know. We're individuals. We play for ourselves and we present our names, you know, ourselves in the first place. And never, you know -- this is the first time we're playing the team to feel the spirit. It's a unique competition, really.

Q. Winning a tournament like this, which is sort of stuck in between a Grand Slam and two Masters Series in America, how important is that to win it?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, confidence-wise any tournament you win it's a boost. It's a credit that you have to take, and I will try to do it.
Last year winning Dubai helped me a lot to regain my confidence. And after that I had an amazing summer season on clay. So I will try to do the same.

Q. Yet another Top 10 player has been removed from your path today. There are very few of you left now, so your chances must be quite favorable?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, look, as I said, it's not easy. I mean, everybody expects top seeds to go through the quarters, semis with no problems. But you know it's always difficult to play in opening rounds against somebody who went through qualifying or been a couple of days more than you here and has nothing to lose. You know, it can happen.
If I play my best I like my chances here, so let's see what's going to happen.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #2505
country flag pica_pica

pica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond reputepica_pica has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?...ress&type=lgns

"I came here with fever and being completely sick, but I'm feeling better with each passing day," Tipsarevic said.

"Last night, I ate two big heads of white garlic, because Novak (Djokovic) told me I'm going to feel better. Actually, I did."

Dr. Nole

Believe in yourself, Novak.
That's all I ask of you.

2011 & 2014 Wimbledon. 2011 US Open.
2008, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Australian Open.
Laureus World Sportsman of the Year 2011
pica_pica is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread