Pictures of Novak! - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 09:33 PM   #241
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of Novak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic
I know, and do that this year

I will. If I don't this year, he'll be too famous for me to get near him!

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2006, 02:46 AM   #242
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Just get Peta or Me to push the crowds away. I'm not a major fan so I have the carefree factor to do this It's intimidating at first, even for the nicest guys... but when you think so highly of them it's so exciting it gets in the way of things at times

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2006, 02:47 AM   #243
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
Just get Peta or Me to push the crowds away. I'm not a major fan so I have the carefree factor to do this It's intimidating at first, even for the nicest guys... but when you think so highly of them it's so exciting it gets in the way of things at times

If I were ever in Australia I'd take you up on that offer

Old 02-09-2006, 04:50 AM   #244
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

belco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_kt
hey Kristen.... by any chance those pics of Novak & Ana that you put in... was that game @ crt 2? coz I was sitting right behind them with a friend... sitting next to a group of Serbians....!! * my friend, Tess & I aren't Serbian though *... we think that Novak's really really cute...

Hey Hey i was there too
belco is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2006, 04:52 AM   #245
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

belco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I came back all I heard was *caaa-nah-da* *SER-BIII-AH!* *caaa-nah-da* cheering... and then the Canadian anthem, which was sweet, but painful on my ears.
my throat was hurting...

i think it was too much smoking during the game
Old 02-09-2006, 07:50 AM   #246
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belco
my throat was hurting...
LOL My ears were ringing a little too, but can't be sure if it was you and the other supporters, or Peta's infamous loud clapping.

Old 02-09-2006, 08:23 AM   #247
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL My ears were ringing a little too, but can't be sure if it was you and the other supporters, or Peta's infamous loud clapping.
You LOVE my LOUD clapping - don't deny it You are jealous of it

and yeah, Novak is lovely, Novak is sweet, Novak likes to be chatted to (and doesn't even seem to mind if you take a sneaky photo of his arse ) so yay chat to him
(This is said from someone who is WAY to scared to chat to hardly any of her favourite players.. in fact I think Novak was my first ever).
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2006, 09:25 AM   #248
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
You LOVE my LOUD clapping - don't deny it You are jealous of it

and yeah, Novak is lovely, Novak is sweet, Novak likes to be chatted to (and doesn't even seem to mind if you take a sneaky photo of his arse ) so yay chat to him
(This is said from someone who is WAY to scared to chat to hardly any of her favourite players.. in fact I think Novak was my first ever).
[[Indeed. I am jealous of the clapping. If I could combine both our claps, it would be my ideal clapping technique!]]
Dude, Novak is probably enjoying the attention of the older (but not by a whole lot) woman.

I think Novak likes the attention...and also the 'I like you, you're ok, but I like THIS guy better which is why I'm talking to him and not you... until I want to know who your doublers partner will be " approach. Novak earnt a heap of brownie points and I don't even know how...

PS I need to stop drooling over your avatar
Old 02-09-2006, 10:47 AM   #249
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Novak likes the attention...and also the 'I like you, you're ok, but I like THIS guy better which is why I'm talking to him and not you... until I want to know who your doublers partner will be " approach. Novak earnt a heap of brownie points and I don't even know how...
Hehehe Novak has to realise that the OTHER guy was Marach and he is always going to maintain more of your attention At least you could ask Novak the question about his doubles partners, I had gone all flustered about the talking to Novak thing by that stage... it's all ok until he asks if you are a reporter

Quote:
PS I need to stop drooling over your avatar
Oh yes, I know... so does everyone else
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2006, 12:00 PM   #250
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Too right!
This is the girl who had this encounter....

Ilija Bozoljac: This is my friend Pashanski Boris.
Kristen: OH MY GOD! You're him! You're alright... you beat my favourite players!
Bozoljac/Pashanski/Tipsarevic: *laughter*
Kristen: *thinking: fcuk! Do I have to put this in the 'times you embarrassed yourself' thread?*

OMG these guys with the pretty hair have made a good impression on me

Old 02-09-2006, 12:44 PM   #251
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

kristen..... good one
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2006, 03:13 PM   #252
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

Quote:
Too right!

Kristen: OH MY GOD! You're him! You're alright... you beat my favourite players!
Kristen: *thinking: fcuk! Do I have to put this in the 'times you embarrassed yourself' thread?*

LOL u fool
Old 02-09-2006, 06:26 PM   #253
#freeviktor

Quote:
Too right!

Old 02-09-2006, 08:44 PM   #254
country flag _pyromatic

_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Too right!

"Truth is great and will prevail if left to itself."
_pyromatic is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2006, 08:37 AM   #255
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Novak in Belgrade yesterday

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin

Last edited by Björki : 02-15-2006 at 08:39 AM.
Björki is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread