Pictures of Novak! - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 01:14 PM   #1606
country flag MosquitoBitten

MosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond reputeMosquitoBitten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of Novak!

Post-match interview from the Rogers Cup website. Sounds like there are definitely pictures out there. We must see them!

Quote:
Q. You really don't want to talk about the underwear thing?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'll just keep that on the side, try and hope that the picture is not going to come out.

Q. Was it planned? Did you go in there expecting to do it?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, I didn't. Actually, I didn't. I just wanted to have fun, whatever. I just tried to enjoy on and off the court as much as I can. We had a lot of fun. There was a lot of players, about 15 or 20 players, backstage. Mostly we had a lot of fun, whatever that means.
Yeah, we went like for catwalk two times. Cameras were off. I had a little chat with James, said, How much would you offer me if I go in underwear? He said, Well, pretty much. So I said, Okay, let me try, but I don't want to go alone. So Marcos was there. I talked to Marcos. Marcos wanted to do it. Then he thought about the whole situation, what would happen probably, which is happening with me right now (laughter). He said, No, I'm just going to leave it. I have my own ego and stuff, I better leave it to you.
I didn't want to go alone. One Italian guy came up, Adriano Biasella, he came up, he said, I'm going to do it, so we went together. It was pretty strange. The people were confused. Who are these guys? What are they doing? What are they thinking?
But it was a lot of fun.

Q. How much money did you and James agree to?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I leave it. No, I don't want to say. No, I didn't take the money. He said, There you go, the money is there, it was worth it. But I said, No, I don't want to take the money. I just like to tickle him a little bit, how much money. But it was good.

Q. What's the funniest reaction you've had from the other players?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: They were surprised 'cause I couldn't stop talking and laughing backstage. I just had a great time backstage with all those guys. It was really a great atmosphere. We just started talking, laughing all the time, all the time. They were not too much surprised I went in underwear because they knew how I was. But they were sorry that I didn't get a chance to go alone on the catwalk dressed because they wanted to see a little dance. Next time.
MosquitoBitten is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2007, 02:04 PM   #1607
country flag peacechick

peacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond repute

a little dance That would've been even better
peacechick is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 PM   #1608
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacechick View Post
a little dance That would've been even better

Nole is awesomeness squared.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #1609
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

aww he wanted to strut more of his stuff lol

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #1610
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if this was posted before...anyway: Nole and Jelena

Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-08-2007, 07:40 PM   #1611
country flag Luthkovic

Luthkovic is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Pictures of Novak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
I agree.

And yes, we DEFINITELY need those underwear pictures.
Sooo... where are they?!
rogers cup site is so bad, there's only one picture of nole in that shirt, and it's in news, not gallery

I want to see nole in underwear
Luthkovic is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2007, 02:14 AM   #1612
country flag Layla13

Layla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna see him in underwear, too

Let's find that pics!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 02:33 AM   #1613
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

We just have to wait for some site to publish them. I'm sure they'll leak out eventually. I want them NOW.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #1614
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond repute

Umag 2007 (Nole & Mare Djokovic):

Ana Kokic OFFICIAL Site: www.ana-kokic.net
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2007, 05:47 PM   #1615
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I can't look at the shirtless pic of little Marko. It makes me feel like a perv

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #1616
country flag Layla13

Layla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond reputeLayla13 has a reputation beyond repute

You're not the only one
Old 08-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #1617
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Markoooo!!

Janko Tipsarevic

Louk Sorensen

Markotard No.3
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2007, 08:10 PM   #1618
country flag peacechick

peacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond reputepeacechick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
I can't look at the shirtless pic of little Marko. It makes me feel like a perv
I'm only 2.5 years older, does that make me a perv too?
peacechick is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #1619
country flag Layla13

Of course NOT!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:56 PM   #1620
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to be a perv *Looks away*
ataptc is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread