Vcash for Winners of Games (PAW, PTS..etc, PBP too why not? lol) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-05-2005, 06:20 AM   #16
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vcash for Winners of Games (PAW, PTS..etc, PBP too why not? lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtn_amanda
The thing is even a small entry fee shouldn't be out of reach for anyone who wanted to play a game. You get $25 just for taking a few minutes to post an entry in your journal.... and you can earn one of those bonuses every 12 hours. My thought was we'd have sponsored games whereby the house (us) came up with some prizes for you all and nobody would have to pay. We could also rank games in tier format much like you get on the official tour. For example: PAW would be a Tier I game and therefore have the most prize money available to win. As games grow more popular, the amount of vCash on offer would grow and desire to enter too.

I also like the ideas Denaon and Gravity have discussed in this thread too. But knowing Gravity's busy life it might take us a long time to develop the necessary system to manage all this. So we'll see.

It would also be upto the manager of each game to lodge a request for vCash prizes in their game. It will never be a requirement to be part of the vCash system but I think it could add a buzz to some games for sure.
possible for 2006 season?