Back on the Clay :)) The Romania Open Cheering Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-12-2005, 08:10 PM   #31
country flag kali_puerta_fan

kali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Back on the Clay :)) The Romania Open Cheering Thread

So...today was the first real competition day. I saw Acasuso, Portas, Puerta in the doubles(they lost in less than 1 hour!!!after a pretty embarasing match), Chela, Zabaleta, Volandri, Sanguinetti, and all sorts of sexy guys. I'll try post some pictures, but if I don't manage, write ur e-mail adresses here, and I'll send u all e-mails. Today Puerta was practicing with another ARG player, and they were talking about women: beautiful ones and the ones coming for pictures and autographs, and then they opened up a conversation about the RG final, and Mariano showed them the exact shot that lost him the match, and they were kinda talking dirty about Nadal . Tomorrow I hope he wins, and I hope 2 see a great match, because today at the doubles,I only saw a few of Mariano-s best shots. Did u notice the way he serves? I mean the way he hits the ball? I think he has the most elegant service of all players. I simply love it and him
kali_puerta_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2005, 08:15 PM   #32
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back on the Clay :)) The Romania Open Cheering Thread

Kali, this is my email : denaon@gmail.com Anything you can send me will be great!!! thx!!

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 08:45 PM   #33
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for the report Kali. Glad you had fun! Looking forward to your pix!!!
Old 09-13-2005, 05:20 AM   #34
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Kali - thanks for your report I have sent you a PM with my email address because I don't like to post it in an open Forum - when you get a chance I would love to see your photos. And Vamos Mariano today

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 01:41 PM   #35
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mariano!!! He won 7-6/6-2!! Vamos carajo!!!!!!!!!

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 03:47 PM   #36
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! Congrats Mariano!!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:20 PM   #37
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mariano - can't wait for Kali's report

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 09-13-2005, 07:53 PM   #38

kali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond repute

Good...so...first match, first victory, but not without playing a little with my mind. He seemed bothered by the heat, or I don't know what, the thing is he missed about 10 break balls, he had 3-0 in the second set and almost lost the difference. I hope he recovers, I mean, I know he is not in a very good shape and all, but he is first seeded and he must honour his position. Tomorrow, he will play at 6p.m.(I really think it was the heat that he was mad about) against Guillermo Garcia Lopez and I for one hope that he will win again. If everything goes well, than he will meet Acasuso in the semifinals and probably Volandri in the final. I really hope that he concentrates and plays at his best, because he can really do it, and it would be such a great thing for him . By the way: the guy he was practicing with is Mariano Zabaleta, who lost in the first round.

P.S.: another great thing that happened today, was a match between Goran Ivanisevici and Thomas Muster. It was very nice, because it was Goran's birthday, and the organizers had so many surprises for him. I laughed a lot, and I hope I'll do the same on saturday when a match between Nastase and Segarceanu will be played.

Last edited by kali_puerta_fan : 09-13-2005 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:56 PM   #39

PPS: I will send the photos soon, but I don't know for sure when, because in the morning I have to go to school, and then to the Open and I come home every night at 11p.m. sooooo tired but so happy
Did you hear that the Generali Open might be moved in Mamaia, Romania in 2006? (Mamaia is a city at the seaside)
Old 09-13-2005, 08:01 PM   #40
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for the report Kali - glad that you saw Mariano play and that he won -and hope he can improve his serve a little by tomorrow And I know what it's like to be tired at tournaments - so whenever you can do the photos that would be great - but no rush!

The Goran/Thomas match would have been wonderful - I used to love them both and it would have been fantastic to see them playing together.

And - no I didn't know about the Generali Open thing - thanks for the news. Have a good nght's sleep and enjoy tomorrow.

Old 09-14-2005, 01:18 AM   #41
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mariano!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:38 AM   #42
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

I know Kali told us the time of Mariano's match earlier - but here is the complete OOP for anyone interested..........

Central Court
Matches Start At: 12:00 NOON
Paul Henri MATHIEU (FRA) vs Albert PORTAS (ESP)

NOT BEFORE 1:45 PM
Florent SERRA (FRA) vs Filippo VOLANDRI (ITA)

NOT BEFORE 4:00 PM
Victor HANESCU (ROM)/Andrei PAVEL (ROM) vs Petr PALA (CZE)/David SKOCH (CZE)

NOT BEFORE 6:00 PM
Mariano PUERTA (ARG) vs Guillermo GARCIA-LOPEZ (ESP)

followed by
Igor ANDREEV (RUS) vs Albert MONTANES (ESP)

Old 09-14-2005, 09:06 AM   #43
country flag Choupi

First of all Vamos Mariano! Second, thx Kali for taking time to post reports. I'm jealous, you've seen both Marianos training together! Can't wait for the pics! And third, I would have liked to see that match between Muster and Ivanisevic...
Old 09-14-2005, 11:06 AM   #44
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

So, Mariano plays at a reasonable time where we can peek in and check results. Yea.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:47 PM   #45
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Mariano!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote