. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2008, 05:25 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default .

Last edited by its.like.that : 10-30-2009 at 02:56 AM.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2008, 05:27 AM   #2
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inaugural Gamblers Lounge Awards - Nominations

Quote:
The Prince Of Ominous Fading - affectionately known as the POOF.

When you have already laid a bet down, who is the one poster you don't want to see on the same side as you?
Kutafon
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:28 AM   #3
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gambler Of The Year - affectionately known as the GOTY.

For the poster who is deemed to make the best contribution to the Gamblers Lounge across any sports.
(should be a nice arse kissing contest this one )
Bilbo should be around soon to post BG as his number 1.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:54 AM   #4
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Time to pay hommage to those who make the Gamblers Lounge such a great read .

I have come up with a list of awards, and require nominations for the respective awards. Please post the nominees username, and the reasons for which you are nominating them. Voting for the awards will come later. Feel free to nominate any other awards.

For the poster who is deemed to make the best contribution to the Gamblers Lounge across any sports.
(should be a nice arse kissing contest this one )

The Livescore Louse - the winner earns the title LL.

When you enter a livescore thread, who is the one poster you hope to see online more than any other? This can be for entertainment, information or any other reasons.

The Prince Of Ominous Fading - affectionately known as the POOF.

When you have already laid a bet down, who is the one poster you don't want to see on the same side as you?
1. Its.Like.That- Been very clinical and Sharp with his Unders/Overs (but mostly unders) betting across various sports, but I liked his form particularly in AFL and Basketball. And not to mention his unbelievable form in the Olympics, particularly in Volleyball where he made me a nice profit There fore ILT wins GOTY 2008 for mine.

2. Rarely frequent Livescore threads so i will leave this out.

3. Bolar Bolabi, easily.
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:02 AM   #5
country flag cn05

cn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ bad gambler reversing his decision to lock this thread...clearly under pressure from the influencial ILT.
cn05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:12 AM   #6
bad gambler

I had a few too many drinks last evening.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:38 PM   #7
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
1. Its.Like.That- Been very clinical and Sharp with his Unders/Overs (but mostly unders) betting across various sports, but I liked his form particularly in AFL and Basketball. And not to mention his unbelievable form in the Olympics, particularly in Volleyball where he made me a nice profit There fore ILT wins GOTY 2008 for mine.

2. Rarely frequent Livescore threads so i will leave this out.

3. Bolar Bolabi, easily.
Fuck you

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:51 AM   #8
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #9
country flag Midnight Express

Midnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond reputeMidnight Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its.like.that - this guy is like David Beckham of MTF!!
Bolelli Ultra - for Serie A picks.
I dont follow much tennis-GL

P.S. Very funny..not like I was laughing..
Midnight Express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #10

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Crap Unbackable NoBrainer Tip - Affectionaly known as the ****

The Award for the poster who posted a near unbackable favourite with 100% confidence that didn't get up and never looked like getting up hence why it ended up being a crap tip.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #11
bad gambler

Old 11-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #12
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Express View Post
its.like.that - this guy is like David Beckham of MTF!!
Bolelli Ultra - for Serie A picks.
I dont follow much tennis-GL

P.S. Very funny..not like I was laughing..
Look what the cat dragged in.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:37 AM   #13

Quote:
wtf you on about?
Exactly what I said.

It's another award to add to your list.

Backing a major favourite - going on about it and encouraging others to get on it and then it not getting up. It's the **** award. **** because it didn't get up and the person who selected it is the **** too.

Old 11-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #14
bad gambler

Bolar there are no clear examples of that happening this year. Renders the award meaningless.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:35 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Bolar there are no clear examples of that happening this year. Renders the award meaningless.
Here is one example.

Quote:

Whobegotyou to win the Derby @ 1.70

In any case, take whatever odds you can get for the new Efficient.