adeegee guarantees to make you a profit...... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-07-2005, 05:54 PM   #1
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default adeegee guarantees to make you a profit......

Seeing as some of the amateurs on the board are creating threads and are tricking you into thinking they know what they're talking about, I thought I'd be the first to actually guarantee a profit. I'm clearly the best punter on here, and seeing as I'm in a generous mood I thought I'd let you join in the profits.....

We'll start off with 500 units. I am going to turn this into at least 10 times what we've started off with by the end of September.

Day 1, 7 September 2005

Bet 1

Andre Agassi to beat James Blake at 1.90 (Various Places) 100 units

Bet 2

Guillermo Coria to beat Robby Ginepri 2.50 (Bet 365) 100 units
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2005, 06:06 PM   #2
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: adeegee guarantees to make you a profit......

Good luck
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:08 PM   #3
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute

lol, like yesterday when you called everyone amateurs and advised going big on Venus.
but GL bro, it'll be entertaining to watch
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 11:47 PM   #4
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

After a disappointing loss for Coria, I shall be banking on Andre to win.

Bet 3

An extra 150 units on Agassi to beat Blake, taking the total up to 250 at 1.90
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 02:08 AM   #5
bad gambler

no mucking around eh? 100 unit plays
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:13 AM   #6
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute

chasing amateurs
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:14 AM   #7
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbnumberone
chasing amateurs

oh yeah, btw adeegee, you got lucky
Old 09-08-2005, 06:27 AM   #8
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

this thread should be changed to "adeegee's luck".

congrats on the win anyhow.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:28 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
this thread should be changed to "adeegee's luck".

congrats on the win anyhow.

the "luck of the Scotish"
Old 09-08-2005, 06:40 AM   #10
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
the "luck of the Scotish"

it's got something to do with their kilts.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:04 AM   #11
country flag g35-great

g35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond repute

whats up with all these threads ???????? is this some kind of get rich quick scheme which never works out????
Old 09-08-2005, 08:22 AM   #12
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee
After a disappointing loss for Coria, I shall be banking on Andre to win.

Bet 3

An extra 150 units on Agassi to beat Blake, taking the total up to 250 at 1.90
I know it all worked out in the end, but why did you up your original stake on Agassi after Coria lost? Is the probability of Agassi winning dependent on other results? I think we call this chasing losses, and although it paid off today, one day the shit will hit the fan.

Also, do you normally bet well over 1/4 of your bank on a single bet? Flirting with danger if you ask me.

Anyway, you're ahead and that's all that matters - but when you put yourself on a pedastal, calling everyone else amateurs, and then display traits of an amateur punter (ie. huge stakes on single events and chasing losses) you leave yourself open for criticism

Good luck with your next picks
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:23 AM   #13
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35-great
whats up with all these threads ???????? is this some kind of get rich quick scheme which never works out????
I wonder who they're all copying... who started doing this first

but Adee is the man, he can do as he pleases .
Old 09-08-2005, 09:28 AM   #14
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
I know it all worked out in the end, but why did you up your original stake on Agassi after Coria lost? Is the probability of Agassi winning dependent on other results? I think we call this chasing losses, and although it paid off today, one day the shit will hit the fan.

Also, do you normally bet well over 1/4 of your bank on a single bet? Flirting with danger if you ask me.

Anyway, you're ahead and that's all that matters - but when you put yourself on a pedastal, calling everyone else amateurs, and then display traits of an amateur punter (ie. huge stakes on single events and chasing losses) you leave yourself open for criticism

Good luck with your next picks
The unit system with experienced gamblers typically denotes 1 unit as equallying 1% of their kitty.

However on this forum where people bet 150% of the money they have, units obviously mean something else. If Adee is starting with a 500 unit bank, then just divide the factor of units in each bet by 5 to obtain the 'real' stake.

Not that anyone any successful gambler would wager 1/5 his money on such a risky bet.
Old 09-08-2005, 09:29 AM   #15
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

lol 100 250 Units? ..what is 1 Unit in your betting book
profits guaranteed?...i mean congrats on agassi mate but was it worth to put 250 units on it ..and u call urself the best punter ?

still adee congrats on agassi i ain t hatin
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote