The Freak more Winners then Losers thread! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2005, 03:43 PM   #31
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Adding 2 of the 10 unit plays to special record at 10-4!!

10 units on Man U DNB 1.91 over Villerreal!!!!Just got a good gut feel but if Devides right on wit the injury im loving this pic even more!!!!
10 units on Bremen vs Barcelona over 2.5 (1.70)
5 units on Udinese ml 1.65
5 units on Juventus ml 1.64
5 units on FC THUN +1.5/2
3 units on Udinese unders 1.60/Juventus unders 1.67
3 units on Man United 2.55
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2005, 04:11 PM   #32

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Adding to Special Record 10-4!!!20 units play

This game is the early game and it kicks off in an hr,plenty of time to hope on and cash!!!!!Twins bats are going ok recently but the main reason is the pitcher Liriano,this kid is good,and has had alot of shut outs in previous matches and should clean up the struggling Tigers bats while the Twins batter take advantage,Douglass is average!!!!

20 units on Minnasota Twins 1.79 over Detriot Tigers!!!!
5 units on Minna/Twins under 9 runs!!!
5 units on Minna -1.5 runs at 2.19!!!
Old 09-14-2005, 05:36 PM   #33

Adding 2 more 10 unit plays to Special Record!!!!

10 units on Texas ml 1.85 over Baltimore Orioles!!!
10 units on Anahiem Angels 2.13 over Seattle!!!
5 units on Houston ml 1.70 over Florida!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 10:04 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Adding 2 more 10 unit plays to Special Record!!!!

10 units on Texas ml 1.85 over Baltimore Orioles!!!
10 units on Anahiem Angels 2.13 over Seattle!!!
5 units on Houston ml 1.70 over Florida!!!

Damn Twins couldnt pull it off lost 2-4!!!
Angels lost 9-10 unblieveable!!!
Texas won 7-6!!
Houston won 10-2!!!

Special Record 11-6!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 10:14 AM   #35

Quote:
Adding 2 of the 10 unit plays to special record at 10-4!!

10 units on Man U DNB 1.91 over Villerreal!!!!Just got a good gut feel but if Devides right on wit the injury im loving this pic even more!!!!
10 units on Bremen vs Barcelona over 2.5 (1.70)
5 units on Udinese ml 1.65
5 units on Juventus ml 1.64
5 units on FC THUN +1.5/2
3 units on Udinese unders 1.60/Juventus unders 1.67
3 units on Man United 2.55
The story of my day or should i say nite!!!Bloody Rooney get red carded what kind of a joke is that,then you get Bremen who just could put one through to make things easier,bastards!!!Soccer bullshit equals Baseball crap!!!lol,just joking,get em back next time for sure!!!

Man u 0-0
Barcelona 2-0
Udinese 3-0
Juventus 2-1
Thun 1-2

Special Record now 11-7-1 wit a few opportunites gone begging!!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 04:32 PM   #36

Special Record 11-7-1!!!Including 2 X 15 units plays on Special Record!!

15 units on Perth Wildcats 1.83 over West Sydney Razorbacks!!!Like this game a hell of alot!!!!Overs and unders are 50/50 IMO!!!!
15 units on Adelaide 36 ERS +6.5pts (1.90) over Townsville Crocs!!!Ive been following the Crocs for awhile and at the moment theyre are struggling big time and will have more then a handful from Adelaide,to be honset i see 36 ERS winning this game at odds of 3.05 but the hcp is a there for your safety!!!
3 units on Adelaide 36ERS at 3.05!!!!

Good luck guys!!!!Lets cash these babies,no worries and no reciepts!!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 06:38 PM   #37

Had a bad day yest wit a few things going the wrong way,Damn cannot believe Twins (bet of the MONTH) and Angels (WONT LOSE 2DAY) lost but have to get over it and bounce back strong wit these plays i took awhile cappin to try to make sure they pull through in a big way!!!!All bets are 10 units plays cos i feel very strong about them and will be included on Special Record!!!!!

10 units on Anaheim Angels vs Detriot Tigers over 7.5 runs at 1.92!!!!Expect the bats of Angels to come out hard after the shattering loss,this should go over around 6th innings IMO!!!!

10 units Atlanta Braves 2.02 over Philadelphia Phillies!!!No brainer,Sosa is the pitcher 8-3 and Braves trying to aviod been swept!!!!

10 untis on San Franscisco Giants vs Los Angeles Dodgers under 8.5 runs at 1.81!!!This game is more defence then offence!!!!

10 units on Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies under 9.5 runs at 1.85,Sosa should keep Phillies bats down while Braves get a few themselves!!!another words turn defence into offence!!!

10 units on Angels -1.5 runs at 1.90 over Detriot Tigers,I really see the Angels teeing off 2morro after a bad trott,but if they dont then they will become a system 2morre for a chase!!!

Parlay of the 5 together aswell for a massive pay day!!!!Including all 5 plays to Special Record!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 06:04 AM   #38

Quote:
Had a bad day yest wit a few things going the wrong way,Damn cannot believe Twins (bet of the MONTH) and Angels (WONT LOSE 2DAY) lost but have to get over it and bounce back strong wit these plays i took awhile cappin to try to make sure they pull through in a big way!!!!All bets are 10 units plays cos i feel very strong about them and will be included on Special Record!!!!!

10 units on Anaheim Angels vs Detriot Tigers over 7.5 runs at 1.92!!!!Expect the bats of Angels to come out hard after the shattering loss,this should go over around 6th innings IMO!!!!

10 units Atlanta Braves 2.02 over Philadelphia Phillies!!!No brainer,Sosa is the pitcher 8-3 and Braves trying to aviod been swept!!!!

10 untis on San Franscisco Giants vs Los Angeles Dodgers under 8.5 runs at 1.81!!!This game is more defence then offence!!!!

10 units on Atlanta Braves vs Philadelphia Phillies under 9.5 runs at 1.85,Sosa should keep Phillies bats down while Braves get a few themselves!!!another words turn defence into offence!!!

10 units on Angels -1.5 runs at 1.90 over Detriot Tigers,I really see the Angels teeing off 2morro after a bad trott,but if they dont then they will become a system 2morre for a chase!!!

Parlay of the 5 together aswell for a massive pay day!!!!Including all 5 plays to Special Record!!!

Angels 6-8!!!overs was too easy
Braves 6-4!!!costly on the unders!!!
Los Dodg 7-1!!abit of luck back

3-2 Today,shouldve of been 4-1 if it wasnt for a run on the bottom of the 9th to Phillies Angels do suck and are pissing the shit out of me,most likely only the ONE bet 2morro and thats a chase on Angels who has done me twice in a row but not 3 times lucky!!!!

Special Record now 14-9-1!!!with Perth and Adelaide NBL games pending!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 06:44 AM   #39

BEST BET is on Andrew Jones man of the moment!!!!Adding 15 and all 10 unit plays to Special Record!!!!

15 units on Warrington 1.95 over Hull-Absolute no brainer!!!!
10 units on St Kilda vs Sydney under 15.5pts at 3.15!!lean under 150pts!!!
10 units on West Coast vs Adelaide under 15.5pts at 3.20!!!
10 units on West Tigers 1.92 over Broncos!!!!
10 units on Stroms -4 pts over Cowboys!!!!

Wit the AFL all i need is one of those games to hit but im still confident both can do it,hopefully alot of rain and wind!!!!plus Finals expectations!!!Hope theres alot of FLOODING!!!!! if you want safety 1-19 is great value in bith games aswell!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 08:01 AM   #40

Best bet 2day will have to be a parlay since odds are abit shot for the Favs!!!!10 units play to be added in Special Record!!!

10 units on Hanescu 1.33/PHM 1.35!!!!parlay paying around 1.80 is very solid and do agree wit alot of people in here!!!!leaning on Puerta 1.42 but like Jimbo explained it is Puerta!!

5 units on Mayer 1.72 over Pavel!!!!Sorry Andrei your time has come to end erupt end!!!dont worry ur country wont let ya down!!!!

5 units on Tojo HC players over Carlos Moya suited more on clay but capable of winning on HC!!Lean on Nalby but its abit of a worry where his mind gonna be!!!but he would want to win this match to get back some confidence!!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 03:43 PM   #41

Quote:
Special Record 11-7-1!!!Including 2 X 15 units plays on Special Record!!

15 units on Perth Wildcats 1.83 over West Sydney Razorbacks!!!Like this game a hell of alot!!!!Overs and unders are 50/50 IMO!!!!
15 units on Adelaide 36 ERS +6.5pts (1.90) over Townsville Crocs!!!Ive been following the Crocs for awhile and at the moment theyre are struggling big time and will have more then a handful from Adelaide,to be honset i see 36 ERS winning this game at odds of 3.05 but the hcp is a there for your safety!!!
3 units on Adelaide 36ERS at 3.05!!!!

Good luck guys!!!!Lets cash these babies,no worries and no reciepts!!!!
Recap- 14-9-1 now 15-10-1!!!!Will include Swans game wit the rest of the rugby results are finalised,come on Johnsie make me a happy man champ!!!

Perth won 104-78!!!
36ERS lost 100-108!!!

Damn Sydney wasnt suppose to win by that much or atleast there shouldve of been some rain??
Old 09-16-2005, 03:54 PM   #42

4 Solid winners and a lean!!!!Include all 4 plays in to Special Record 15-10-1!!!

20 units on Atlanta Braves +1.5 runs (1.45) over NY Mets-This is a banker bet,no recipts no worries n no joke!!!!

10 units on Braves ml 2.02 over Mets!!!!!!

10 units on Chicago White Sox 1.83 over Minnasota Twins!!!!!

10 units on San Diego Padres 1.60 over Washington Nationals!!!

Lean on Pittsburg 1.75 over Cincinatti Reds- Zach Duke 6-0!!!!!!

A Parlay of all 3 aswell!!!!!
Old 09-17-2005, 01:52 AM   #43

Adding to Special Record 15-10-1!!!!now 15-11-10!!!include Tennis shocker!!Down 0-2
in bases so far,need CWS and SD to soothe the pain so far!!!!

Wow Victor Hanescu is 1.77??????????????????Oh man that is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
See ya at the bank fellas!!!! Best bet of the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!Leaning on Tojo cos Coria maybe joining Nalby SOON!!!!!

20 units on Victor Hanescu 1.77 over Igor Andreev!!!!This time Igor wont be lucky comin back from a set down!!!
Old 09-17-2005, 04:14 PM   #44

Add to Special Record!!!Now 16-18-1!!!Havent checked Warrington game and Wst Tigers 2morro!!Time to get some winners again!!!

10 units on G Tech under 45.5pts!!!
10 units on Notre Damn under 56 pts!!!
10 units on Michagan +6.5pts over Notre Damn!!!
Old 09-17-2005, 04:30 PM   #45

This time im very serious,and its time to start getting back to winning ways!!!!!

10 units on St Lious 1.80 over Chicago Cubs!!!!!They wont lose this game IMO!!

10 units on Detriot Tigers +1.5 runs (1.87) over Anaheim Angels!!!!moneyline 2.78 is nice juice!!

10 units on Pittsburg Pirates +1.5 runs (1.63) over Cincinatti Reds!!!!money line
1.98!!!!

Lean on Yankees over 9.5/Boston under 9.5/Angels over 8.5!!!!!

Parlay of top 3 with a small a parlay of the totals!!! Time to break the DUCK