The Freak more Winners then Losers thread! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 09-12-2005, 08:08 AM   #16
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Best bet and only bet so far is Davide Sanguinetti over Razan Sabau!!!!Very impressive performance by the Italian Stallion recently and i see that to continue over Razan Sabau!Special Record 6-3!!pending Sanguinetti

10 units on Davide Sanguinetti 1.85 over Razan Sabua!!!!!!

Looking at Mayer,Scrichaphan,Chela and Mathieu!!!!may put in a combo later!!!

Good luck to all,see ya at the bank,no reciepts,no worries!!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-12-2005, 02:24 PM   #17
bad gambler
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

sabau to the bank freak boy
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 05:07 PM   #18
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
sabau to the bank freak boy
Are you serious BG???? hmm going against the Italian Stallion mate,good luck to ya champ!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 01:17 AM   #19
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Best bet and only bet so far is Davide Sanguinetti over Razan Sabau!!!!Very impressive performance by the Italian Stallion recently and i see that to continue over Razan Sabau!Special Record 6-3!!pending Sanguinetti

10 units on Davide Sanguinetti 1.85 over Razan Sabua!!!!!!

Looking at Mayer,Scrichaphan,Chela and Mathieu!!!!may put in a combo later!!!

Good luck to all,see ya at the bank,no reciepts,no worries!!!!!
Sanguinetti won comfortably 6-4 6-3!!!

Special Record 7-3!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 04:11 AM   #20
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Special Record 7-3!!!
2 Best bets for 2day and feeling quite confident about them!!!!Saw two Romanians going down yest but this time its gonna be the other way round especially the older heads!!!!

15 units on Andrei Pavel 1.60 over A Martin-This is a no brainer,just cash it!!!
15 units on Hanescu 1.65 over Starce- Vic was smokin it early on the clay and should feel comfortable going back there,plus home crowd should get him over the line hopefully!!A parlay of both aswell is definetely worth more then a shot!!!!Adding both 15 unit plays on Special Record!!!!

Fun Parlay Pavel/Hanescu/Puerta/Volandri/Nieminen and a lean on Horna and C Rochus!!!Made a correction on Pipo instead off Rochus,odds on Christophe are abit low!!

Last edited by sports freak : 09-13-2005 at 06:31 AM.
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 05:53 AM   #21
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

3 bets i do like and the big 3 favs aswell!!!!!Chelsea/Inter/AC Milan!!!!Adding 15 unit play into Special Record 7-3!!!

15 units on Chelsea 1.20/AC Milan 1.30/Inter 1.41 =2.20!!!!
5 units on Inter -1/1.5 at 1.96 over Art Petrzalka!!!!
5 units on Chelsea -1.5/2 at 1.84 over Anderlecht!!!
5 units on AC Milan -1.5 over 1.85 over Fenerbahce!!!


Adding!!!!

5 units on Lyon DNB (1.87) into Olympiakos 1.35!!!Lyon did well last yr in CHL
5 units on Lyon vs Madrid over 2.5 goals (1.91)!!!

Leaning on Pool unders aswell!!!!

Last edited by sports freak : 09-13-2005 at 06:37 PM.
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 11:14 AM   #22
bad gambler
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

i like hanescu as well freak boy
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 02:27 PM   #23
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
i like hanescu as well freak boy
Good to hear BG,lets cash it!!!!

Pavel won 6-4 6-4 over Martin
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 04:29 PM   #24
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Special Record 7-3!!!
2 Best bets for 2day and feeling quite confident about them!!!!Saw two Romanians going down yest but this time its gonna be the other way round especially the older heads!!!!

15 units on Andrei Pavel 1.60 over A Martin-This is a no brainer,just cash it!!!
15 units on Hanescu 1.65 over Starce- Vic was smokin it early on the clay and should feel comfortable going back there,plus home crowd should get him over the line hopefully!!A parlay of both aswell is definetely worth more then a shot!!!!Adding both 15 unit plays on Special Record!!!!

Fun Parlay Pavel/Hanescu/Puerta/Volandri/Nieminen and a lean on Horna and C Rochus!!!Made a correction on Pipo instead off Rochus,odds on Christophe are abit low!!
Pavel won 6-4 6-4
Hanescu won 6-3 6-2
Parlay also won!!

Special Record 9-3!!!pending CHL soccer
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:40 PM   #25
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Couldnt wait till the weekend,so lets get some winners during the week!!!Alot of games 2day but i do like a few of them!!!!

1.Toronto Blue Jays +1.5 runs (1.83)
2.Tampa Bay Devil Rays +1.5 (1.93)
3.Detroit vs Minnasota over 8.5 runs (2.01)
4.Atlanta ml (1.80)
5.Houston +1.5 runs (1.79)

Like all the pics alot,put em all in parlay and christmas can come early!!!!!
See ya all at the bank,no reciepts no worries!!!!!

All pics are 5 unit plays each but could easily be 10 unit plays since i feel they are all quite solid!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 09:58 PM   #26
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
3 bets i do like and the big 3 favs aswell!!!!!Chelsea/Inter/AC Milan!!!!Adding 15 unit play into Special Record 7-3!!!

15 units on Chelsea 1.20/AC Milan 1.30/Inter 1.41 =2.20!!!!
5 units on Inter -1/1.5 at 1.96 over Art Petrzalka!!!!
5 units on Chelsea -1.5/2 at 1.84 over Anderlecht!!!
5 units on AC Milan -1.5 over 1.85 over Fenerbahce!!!


Adding!!!!

5 units on Lyon DNB (1.87) into Olympiakos 1.35!!!Lyon did well last yr in CHL
5 units on Lyon vs Madrid over 2.5 goals (1.91)!!!

Leaning on Pool unders aswell!!!!
Special Record now 10-3!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 10:26 PM   #27
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Best bet 2day is on Jarkko the fighting Fin Nieminen 1.93 over Johansson!!!Another no brainer,just cash it!!!!Leaning on Tursunov 2.85 over JCF is definetely worth a shot but hcp is better value !!!!Adding Jarkko to Special Record currently 10-3!!!!

10 units on Jarkko Nieminen 1.93 over Thomas Johansson!!!Rock Solid!!!Here are my reasons,the first is that i was very impressed by Jarkko against Hewitt and then backing up against Schuettler!!!!Another reason Jarkko h2h 1-0 but he won that in Sweden 2001 where Tojo is from which is more impressive,the score ws then 6-4 6-2!!But another reason was that i remember Tojo going down comfortably to X-men i was wondering why so easy,maybe it could be X's left hand play which mounts to the same as Jarkko!!!!Most of all Jarkko is currently better player and form at this moment!!!All points to an easy win and i cannot see anything different!!!!
SEE YA ALL AT THE BANK,NO RECIEPTS NO WORRIES!!!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 11:50 PM   #28
bad gambler
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

keep pumping out those winners freak boy
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:10 AM   #29
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Couldnt wait till the weekend,so lets get some winners during the week!!!Alot of games 2day but i do like a few of them!!!!

1.Toronto Blue Jays +1.5 runs (1.83)
2.Tampa Bay Devil Rays +1.5 (1.93)
3.Detroit vs Minnasota over 8.5 runs (2.01)
4.Atlanta ml (1.80)
5.Houston +1.5 runs (1.79)

Like all the pics alot,put em all in parlay and christmas can come early!!!!!
See ya all at the bank,no reciepts no worries!!!!!

All pics are 5 unit plays each but could easily be 10 unit plays since i feel they are all quite solid!!!
Damn Yankees on the band list for life,some kind of voodoo team!!!get on em they cant score a run go against them and they put 17 out of the park and 7 in the first 2 innings,wow unbelieveable!!!Houston got on the wrong side of the umpire and Braves just could get up!!!Overall 2-3!!!

Cheers BG,just doing my best champ!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:00 PM   #30
country flag sports freak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,208
sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Best bet 2day is on Jarkko the fighting Fin Nieminen 1.93 over Johansson!!!Another no brainer,just cash it!!!!Leaning on Tursunov 2.85 over JCF is definetely worth a shot but hcp is better value !!!!Adding Jarkko to Special Record currently 10-3!!!!

10 units on Jarkko Nieminen 1.93 over Thomas Johansson!!!Rock Solid!!!Here are my reasons,the first is that i was very impressed by Jarkko against Hewitt and then backing up against Schuettler!!!!Another reason Jarkko h2h 1-0 but he won that in Sweden 2001 where Tojo is from which is more impressive,the score ws then 6-4 6-2!!But another reason was that i remember Tojo going down comfortably to X-men i was wondering why so easy,maybe it could be X's left hand play which mounts to the same as Jarkko!!!!Most of all Jarkko is currently better player and form at this moment!!!All points to an easy win and i cannot see anything different!!!!
SEE YA ALL AT THE BANK,NO RECIEPTS NO WORRIES!!!!!!
Jarkko lost 4-6 4-6!!!! Tojo backers

Special Record now 10-4!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios