The Freak more Winners then Losers thread! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-07-2005, 04:16 PM   #1
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Gonna start an own thread for more winners then losers and lets get off to a great start!!starts in 20 mins

Record 0-0!!

15 units on Milwalkee Brewers 1.89 over Cincinatti Reds!!!!bank it
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #2

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Freak more Winners then Losers thread!

Minnasota Twins 1.87 are juicy odds to beat Texas Rangers if not too late to get on!!!but the stars are aligned in a later game,also Tampa Bay Devil Rays +1.5 at 2.10 will be a play later but not as big as the Indians pic!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 06:25 PM   #3

Brewers lookin good for my first bet to come through!!!!

Oakland A's ml 1.52!!
Cleveland Indians ml 1.57!!
San Diego Padres ml 1.54!!

Putting all 3 in a parlay equals 3.67* also looking at the run lines!!!!

also Leaning on Tampa Bay +1.5 (2.10) over NY Yankees!!!
sports freak is online now Add to sports freak's Reputation Edit/Delete Message
Old 09-08-2005, 01:34 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak

Oakland A's ml 1.52!!

What a beauty game it was Brewers won 14-5,

Oakland A's won 8-7
Cleveland won 4-1 (stars were aligned for this game )
Tampa Bay leading Yankees 4-3 top of 8th!!!
Minnasota won 8-6
San Diego still pending!!

Record 1-0!!!
Old 09-08-2005, 05:40 AM   #5

Quote:

Oakland A's ml 1.52!!

Clean Sweep of the Boards wit everything comin in and nuffin lost!!!San Diego won 4-2 for the last piece of the puzzle!!!
Old 09-08-2005, 02:59 PM   #6

7 units on Arizona Diamond Backs 1.96 over Pittsburg Pirates!!!easy money

Record 1-0!!!Top 2 pics 15 and 10 unit play are my specials 2nite which will be included to the record!!

Got a special 2nite aswell!!!

15 units on Cleveland Indians vs Detroit Tigers over 8.5 runs at 1.80
10 units on Cleveland Indians money line 1.54
5 units on Cleveland -1.5 runs at 1.97
5 units on Colorado Rockies 2.34 over San Diego Padres
Old 09-08-2005, 03:47 PM   #7

Adding to Special record!!! Love this game

20 units on Houston Comets-1 (115) over Sacramento Monarchs!!!!!Bank it,the stars are aligned!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 09:06 AM   #8

Special record 2-2!!Adding to record only the 10 units parlay!!!

Sydney all the way,started wit the Swans,finish wit Kings and Razorbacks!!!

10 units on Sydneyml 1.35/Wsyd 1.52!!!
5 units on Sydney -6.5 pts!!
2 units on Syd -6.5pts/Wsy -5pts!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 03:58 PM   #9

Special Record 3-2!!

Including Braves and NY in my special record!!!

10 units on Atlanta Braves 1.85 over Washington Nationals!!!
10 units on NY Yankees 1.71 over Boston Red Sox!!!!
3 units on Braves -1.5 runs at 2.33 into NY -1.5 at 2.29!!!
Old 09-11-2005, 02:52 PM   #10

Special Record 4-3!!Braves won but overated Yankees got touched up!!!
Adding 15 units play on the special record,lookin at a couple of NFL games!!

Dont worry about the pitcher although his damn pretty good!!! Chen is da man 2nite!!!Low scoring affair to be expected wit the total placed at 6.5 runs
which i feel will probably still go under that and hopefully therefor the extra plus run may come into a big factor for a low scoring affair hopefully!!!!

15 units on Baltimore +1.5 runs 1.69 over Seattle!!!

Looking at the moneyline 2.50 closely aswell and a lean on the unders!!!

Also leaning on Cincinatti and Florida!!!
Old 09-11-2005, 03:29 PM   #11

10 unit play will be added to special!!!!

10 units on New/Orleans +7 (1.97) over Carolina Panthers!!!!
7 units on Buffalo under 37.5 pts 1.90!!!!
5 units on Cincy -3.5 over Cleveland Browns!!!

Strong leans on Denver -4.5 and Jets +3!!!!!
Old 09-11-2005, 09:20 PM   #12

Quote:
10 unit play will be added to special!!!!

10 units on New/Orleans +7 (1.97) over Carolina Panthers!!!!
7 units on Buffalo under 37.5 pts 1.90!!!!
5 units on Cincy -3.5 over Cleveland Browns!!!

Strong leans on Denver -4.5 and Jets +3!!!!!
Sweep Orioles looking good up 5-3 bottom of 3rd but still a long way to go!!

Special Record 5-3!!!pending Baltimore
Old 09-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #13
bad gambler

freak the resident baseball expert
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 11:54 PM   #14
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

You must be good freak, if you can make money from betting on the sport with the most variables.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 12:39 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

You must be good freak, if you can make money from betting on the sport with the most variables.
It is a **** of a sport Jim,i dont bet as often as to the reason you have mentioned above aswell,usually stick to the weekends champ!!!