JONAS BJORKMAN - Page 88 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-21-2005, 05:10 AM   #1306
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JONAS BJORKMAN

jonas is SOOOOOO adorable!!! thanks for posting!
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2005, 06:27 AM   #1307
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Val it would be nice if you can translate the article. Thanks.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:00 PM   #1308
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

I try to make a translation, it wasn't easy to translation, French are complicated

"My wife is not jealous"

Double is the most important event in Davis Cup and in Fed Cup, however the double is considered as the "poor event" in the tournaments, occulted by the singles.

Winner of 42 titles in the doubles, including Roland-Garros this year, ranked number 2 in the doubles race ranking with Max Mirnyi, the Swedish player Jonas Björkman gives his feelings about this spectacular discipline.

How do you choose your partners ?
J.B : When you don't have a partner for the week, you have to choose someone free and there are not a lot of players... But, if you plan to play with someone all the year, you have to try to find someone who will well-matched with you. Max is my team mate, he brings me his power, his good service, his footsteps, and I bring my quality of receiving the services. We compensate the weaknesses of eachothers which bring a good alchemy.

How is the relationship with your team mate ?
JB : We spend a lot of time together, but my wife is not jealous (laughs). It's like a second couple. I think it's good to get well, to respect eachother. But, i have to say that most of the players on tour, are nice. During my career, I played with about 60 partners. But, with the years, you have to be friend with your partner. If you are not, it can have repercussions on the results of the team.

If you had the choice, with which player would you like to play ?
JB : I think I'd choose Anders Jarryd. He won titles with 18 different partners, and especially with Stefan Edberg. It shows that he knew how to fit his game, he had a good adaptability. He inspires respect.

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:27 PM   #1309
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much Val

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 04:03 PM   #1310
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

aww nice translation..thank you

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 11:11 AM   #1311
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

0005-11-18
Gone fishing!

At last Max Mirnyi and I at least managed to win a set in the Masters Cup in Shanghai! But we lost the last match in our group against Wayne Black and Kevin Ullyett, 5-7, 6-4, 4-6. It was as close as in our previous match, and we had our chances, but I don´t think we were meant to win here this year. Both Max and I have had a really busy schedule for a long time, and we are simply not in our best form. But we have had a great first year together, and next year we will be even better! Now, I am off for a one week vaccation in Thailand, looking forward to that very much, and then I will head back to Sweden for Thomas Johansson´s wedding in the beginning of December, looking forward to that too!!

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal

Old 12-05-2005, 08:30 AM   #1312
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Jonas & Max at Thomas wedding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brollop011jb.jpg (20.8 KB, 13 views)

Old 12-05-2005, 09:01 AM   #1313
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

2005-12-02
In comeback with McEnroe

February 13-19 2006 in San José, John McEnroe will make his comeback on the ATP tour - with me as his doubles partner.
I got the question a month ago and said yes right away. Yesterday everything was decided.
I hardly need to say that it is a huge honour that John McEnroe´s chosing me as his partner in his comeback. He´s one of the greatest players of all times. And he´s still in great shape, which make this a thrilling challenge.
McEnroe´s been playing regularly on the Champions tour since he retired from the ATP tour in 1992. He´s beaten players like Ivanisevic, and if I´m not mistaken he also beat Mardy Fish this summer.
Unfortunately we will not have any time to practise together. I´ll play in the Australian Open, in Davis Cup in Argentina and then go directly to San José. But McEnroe is, like me, extremly competitive, and he goes into the tournament in San José to win it, nothing else. He´s chasing his 14th title there, which would be a tournament record.
John McEnroe hasn´t ruled out the possibility that he´ll play more matches on the ATP tour after San José.
Curiousity: together with Jeremy Bates I beat John McEnroe and Boris Becker (6-4, 6-4) in 1994.

Old 12-05-2005, 09:15 AM   #1314

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

that is such a cute pic and i cant wait to see how Jonas gets on with Johnnie

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Old 12-05-2005, 11:53 AM   #1315
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Jonas reminds me of an actor/comedian from Mad TV. L-M-A-O. But, Jonas looks more handsome. Of course. and Max!! So adorable (and looks half frozen!!)
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 05:03 PM   #1316
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

priceless! so cute!
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 10:09 AM   #1317
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

another one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jonas_max_tj_wed.jpg (11.3 KB, 8 views)

Old 12-08-2005, 10:11 AM   #1318
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Jonas played an excibition match in Helsinki yesterday.
Jarkko Nieminen def. Jonas 4-6, 6-2, 6-1

Old 12-19-2005, 08:44 AM   #1319
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

2005-12-16
Gala in Gothenburg

I am back in Monaco after playing the annual exhibition gala Scandic Challenge in Gothenburg. 1 400 spectators came to see legends like Stefan Edberg and Mats Wilander play against us active players. Thomas Johansson beat Stefan Edberg 14-12 in the final. It was a great atmosphere in the arena, and also at the following dinner where several of our greatest players and coaches joined.
The most prestigious victory, though, was in the internal "friendly" hockey game between players and leaders. A lot of attitude there...! We, the players, won 3-1 and we are up 8-3 in matches during the years.
The gala brought in 500 000 skr that goes to Swedish youth tennis. Brilliant!

2005-12-16
Preparations for 2006

My preparations for the new season starts now. I will train really hard December 16-27 together with a few other players in Monaco, making sure that I am in good form until the tournament in Doha that starts January 2. After that: Australian Open.

Old 12-19-2005, 09:23 PM   #1320

wahey thomas

that pic is so cute ^^^

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson