*-* ladies and gentlemen for kolya chatting here - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-29-2006, 12:24 PM   #316
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *-* ladies and gentlemen for kolya chatting here

BIG HELLO FROM FIVE FROM CHINA
We're already in China. We're enjoying our trip so much
and miss my girls so much too
Too bad, noone in China can speak English it seems
I wish we had tosee around here
Five is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2006, 12:43 PM   #317
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

no i don't!tell me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:44 PM   #318
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five
and miss my girls so much too
yay you're in china!enjoy it!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 04-30-2006, 10:03 AM   #319
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
waiting for more

Quote:
no, you spoke of that too early there are so so many many ppl speaking English well in China

Quote:

<<Marat Safin>><<Paul-Henri Mathieu>>...

<<Marin Cilic>><<Juan-Martin Del Potro>>...
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:16 AM   #320
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
no i don't!tell me!
oh, She is welcomed in Shanghai by us. in fact, i knew her story some years ago when ppl began to talk about foreign marriage at that time.

She is a Ruomanian girl, married a boy of Shanghai who worked in your country and rented to live in her house. She fell in love with him coz the man is kind, laborious, and well-knowledged, maybe men there not often cook? but the men here esp in Shanghai glad to cook for his families

she decided to marry him though her parents didnt agree at first, finally she followed her husband to come to Shanghai and lived here. But her mother-in-law thought she couldnt be looked as a foreigner forever so she forced her daughter-in-law to learn how to speak our Shanghai dialect, after overcame so much difficult not only from the life but also from their different customs, she learned how nice a thing her mother-in-law has done for her. now she lives a happy life with her mother and father-in-law in the same flat without any problem. She begins to be a commentor for our TV with other local ones in Shanghai dialect she speaks so well and many ppl here look her not as a foreigner but our own girl

Old 05-05-2006, 06:09 PM   #321
country flag Mara_M

it's Romania so romanian!u don't need extra "o"-s"lol:!
yay,i didn't know the language is so important!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05-08-2006, 04:11 AM   #322
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

Russian in China (Внешнеторговый городок одежды ЖЕМЧУЖИНА) tosee, do you know in which city this pic was taken?
Old 05-08-2006, 04:26 AM   #323
country flag Five

chinese food rocks btw
i love it
chinese girls are very beautiful and tosee is no exception i guess but i don't like their hairstyle. it's weird

Old 05-08-2006, 12:00 PM   #324
country flag linus

Rusik, you back

have you had good days in China? where have you been then? how about you both? if have time, tell me more

Old 05-08-2006, 12:02 PM   #325
country flag linus

as for the hairstyle, you see, girls have their ideas to follow what they prefer so they enjoy theirs which is more important

do you like Chinese girls with natural color and style of hair, right?

Old 05-08-2006, 12:06 PM   #326
country flag linus

Quote:
Russian in China (Внешнеторговый городок одежды ЖЕМЧУЖИНА) tosee, do you know in which city this pic was taken?
this pic is taken along with the other 3 ones, right? if yes, i think it is a place with many small rooms to do shopping for clothes but you didnt give me any clue to guess the city you see, there are many places in our different cities just like that, plus i seldom wander to such places, i dont enjoy shopping at all, always forced by women in my families, and they just go for big malls

give me some choices, maybe i can bet a luck

Old 05-08-2006, 05:59 PM   #327
country flag Mara_M

s vozvrascheniem Rusik!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-24-2006, 08:38 AM   #328
country flag Five

hey girls, this thread has been dead for too long where are you?
i was in China again last month My destination this time was Guilin
Old 10-26-2006, 09:23 AM   #329
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Rusechka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!! We sure miss you around here!!!!!
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:46 AM   #330
country flag Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie} View Post
Oh Rusechka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!! We sure miss you around here!!!!!