Andyoni !! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2005, 11:34 AM   #91
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyoni !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg
Andy&Yoni starting the year in adelaide against blake/huss

Good luck
Thanks for that and good luck to them.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2006, 09:31 AM   #92
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Erlich/Ram d Blake/Huss 6-3 7-5

Nice score, great start
Old 01-02-2006, 10:01 AM   #93
country flag Maia

Maia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond repute

Good job guys!

Here's Andyoni's profile on atptennis.com on the new doubles section
Maia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:22 AM   #94
country flag Maia

Maia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond reputeMaia has a reputation beyond repute

Andy & Yoni took part in a live chat for Israeli website Walla!
Here's an edited version of that chat (in Hebrew, of course):
http://sports.walla.co.il/?w=//835059
Old 01-02-2006, 12:49 PM   #95
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the link to the video Maia! My oldest who had seen the duo play in Montreal with me was interested in watching. And even though he is learning Hebrew( Bar Mitzvah next year) he had a hard time understanding BUT dad should be able to translate Todah Robah!
And yes a good start to the year for them. Maybe their resolution for the new year is to get to play in Shanghai
Old 01-02-2006, 05:02 PM   #96
country flag Maia

You're welcome if you need help translating let me know...

Last edited by Maia : 01-02-2006 at 07:23 PM.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:04 PM   #97
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Andy&Yoni in the main page of the ATP !

http://www.atptennis.com/en/
Old 01-02-2006, 08:04 PM   #98
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Whoa- does this mean the ATP is pr'ing doubles! I better sit down.

Thanks Maia- we made out a lot of the tennis stuff and Yoni saying that he wanted to work with kids both Jewish and Arabic. We did not get the joke between the two and Hubs thought it might have to do with Andy getting married? He thought he heard the word bride in there somewhere? Thanks again.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:30 PM   #99
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
Whoa- does this mean the ATP is pr'ing doubles! I better sit down.

Thanks Maia- we made out a lot of the tennis stuff and Yoni saying that he wanted to work with kids both Jewish and Arabic. We did not get the joke between the two and Hubs thought it might have to do with Andy getting married? He thought he heard the word bride in there somewhere? Thanks again.
you mean when he asked them when they started to play tennis, and Yoni said since he was 3.5 years old, and it was a light(Kala - also bride in hebrew) psychologically problem?
Old 01-02-2006, 08:31 PM   #100
country flag Maia

Actually they didn't mention anything about working with Arab and Israeli kids I don't knoe exactly to which part you refer but you probably missunderstood a few words maybe it was the part they talked about mixed doubles and Yoni said he might be playing with Shahar Peer, so the guy asked Andy who he's going to play with and Yoni joked that he would probably play with another underaged Russian.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:36 PM   #101
country flag Maia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg
you mean when he asked them when they started to play tennis, and Yoni said since he was 3.5 years old, and it was a light(Kala - also bride in hebrew) psychologically problem?
Yeah, it could be that part... you're right Nimrod, I didn't notice that...
Old 01-02-2006, 08:39 PM   #102
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maia
Actually they didn't mention anything about working with Arab and Israeli kids I don't knoe exactly to which part you refer but you probably missunderstood a few words maybe it was the part they talked about mixed doubles and Yoni said he might be playing with Shahar Peer, so the guy asked Andy who he's going to play with and Yoni joked that he would probably play with another underaged Russian.
OMG I am sending hubs back to school And would you believe he teaches hebrew? Anyway I think Nimrod rescued me about the part of "the bride" as that makes more sense in the context. And I guess the joke was the "underage russian" which when you think about it is very very funny. Yoni ever the man of understatement from what I can gather.
Thank you both
Old 01-04-2006, 07:42 PM   #103
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

They play Healey/Guccione an Aussie team last up! Good luck to them.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:40 PM   #104
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Loved the getty images of Andy and Yoni cycling ! Good work this year boys!
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 09:39 PM   #105
country flag Maia

Good luck boys!!