Andyoni !! - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #721
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyoni !!

Well I watched what I had last night without interruption. Yes I am glad that they won but gee it was such a boring final for a grand slam. Both teams were not playing with much energy at all. I actually love it when AY play the Twins. Now those are usually close nailbiting matches with some incredible shotmaking
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2008, 06:32 PM   #722
country flag Tommy fan

Tommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Well you are in luck. My teenage son actually recorded it on the DVR so will make me a copy. How awesome a kid is that However since he and I thought it started at 2pm based on the tennis channels info and they started it sooner, we are missing some of the first set. So again maybe someone else has the whole thing.
Thanks!!!
When you'll upload it?

Nalbandian ~Gasquet ~ Sela ~ Wawrinka
Safin!!
Tommy fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #723
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

I need to get my son to put it on a disc and then teach me how to upload it
Unfortunately it will also have many annoying commercials of the tennis channel; and there were lots of them.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #724
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

And they did their part for DC
Old 02-13-2008, 03:53 PM   #725
country flag Tommy fan

Tommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond repute

The match at DC was
Good match

They withdrew from Marseille becuase Andy was sick

Safin!!

Last edited by Tommy fan : 02-13-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:43 PM   #726
country flag Tommy fan

They play Rottardam this week.
In their 1st round match they beat Coetzee and Moodie 6:3 7:6(5)
Good win
GL tommorow!

Safin!!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #727
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

thanks for posting the result
Kadima tomorrow
Old 02-21-2008, 12:14 PM   #728
country flag Tommy fan

You welcome , and do you want me to send you report from DC?

Oh, and I see their match is not gonna be today, so it'll be tommorow, sorry

Safin!!
Old 02-21-2008, 01:40 PM   #729
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy fan View Post
You welcome , and do you want me to send you report from DC?

Oh, and I see their match is not gonna be today, so it'll be tommorow, sorry
Great thanks! You can post it here if you like
Old 02-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #730
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

SF time They beat Benneteau/Mahut
6-2 5-7 10-6
Old 02-23-2008, 07:34 AM   #731
country flag Tommy fan

Kadima Andyoni
(Nice avy btw )

They'll play Berdych/Tursnov in a night match

And now.. A ltlle late but.. DC repirt!!

Sela-Bjorkman 7:6 6:3 6:1
The match started pretty even, wasn't the best, some Ue's some winners and we coud see Dudi was a little nervous at times in the 1st set..
In that set, Bjorkman broke Dudi to lead 6:5 and 15:0 but then.. Rain!
After a half hour or so they came back and Dudi won 4 good points in a row to break back. At the TB, Bjorkman was very strong and led 5:1 and had couplae of SP but Dudi managed to save them with great fight and guts and won the TB 10:8 (Or 11:9..?)
In the 2nd and the 3rd set Dudi found his rythem and was too strong for Jonas who gave some great points as well.

Johansson-Levy 6:1 6:1 6:3
Well, the match was as easy for Thomas as the score.. Harel won the first game in each set but couldn't won few points in a row to hace some momentom or confidence, also, Tomas played great from every department and Didn't let Harel to come back.
Btw, it's Harel first preformance in DC for 4 years.

Andyoni-Aspelin/Lindstat 6:3 7:6 7:5

What a match It was awsome, and the stadium was full, you couldn't move there!
Both teams were great but Andyoni were better, and also won the imprtant points, usually with good moves.
Also we had a little luck.. In the 3rd set, Aspelin/Lindstat led by a break (4-3 and serving to 5-3), Andyony had a Break back point and then... A little very lucky net cord, and the doubles line!!!! Wow... Everybody went nuts!
Anyway, There's not much to tell, it was Andyony's show.. A great show, I was so glad I went to see it (Andyoni )

Johansson-Sela 7:6 6:1 7:5
It was the only day I was watching the matches on TV and didn't go there, but I had no money lol
Anyway, so the first set was one of the best detd I've seen. Great winners and rallies from both, every game was very long, something like 7 minutes (Each of them saved in the first 50 minutes of play something like 10 bps..)
Finally, Dudi broke Tojo to 5:3 with huge point to serve for the set but the game after was horrible, he was broken to 0 with Tojo had to do nothing, just erorrs from Dudi.
So the went to a TB which was ofcourse very tight but Tojo won it.
Dudi totally colapped after that, he was so pissed of and even broke his racket when he was broken to 0:2 in the 2nd set.
Johansson was too good, didn't let him do anything he wanted, and Dudi didn't seem to try, he was sooo passive.
In the 3rd set, Johansson blew a 4:1 lead (With 2 breaks), it was his first let down in this tie and Dudi almost took advantage of it. he came back to lead 5:4 but then Dudi started to suck again and lost it 7:5

Bjorkman-Levy 0:6 6:4 6:3 7:6
The first set was all Harel, it was perfect, great serving, FH, BH, everything.. like his old days and Jonas didn't have any gane point in it.
In the second, Bjorkamn had just one break to let him taking the set, he steped it up, started to be more agressive, go to the net and it payed off.
Same for the third set..Bjorkman's net play was great that day! And Harel had some passing shots as well..
Inthe 4th set, Harel broke at the beggining of set and wasn't broken back until he served for the set in 5-4
After that they went to a TB which Jonas took..
But I must say it was a very good match, they're both tried really hard and you could see it. I just wish it was going to a 5th set because maybe then Jonas was tired..

But well done to the Swedish team, they were great, could handle the crowd (Which I must say was great, and had respect for them as well) and they were very very nice!
They definitelly has more fans now, atleast in Israel

Safin!!
Old 02-23-2008, 01:05 PM   #732
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

^^ Thanks for the report. I have always had respect for all the players from Sweden. And from what I have seen at recent tournies over the last couple of years I really really like Bjorkman. Nice man Too bad Harel could not solidify that break in the fourth. But nice to know he played well overall.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:46 PM   #733
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Lost to Dima and Birdman in the SF's of Rotterdam. Good show this week.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #734
country flag Tommy fan

Andyoni But they had a good week overall.. Let's hope they'll do well in Dubai as well

You welcome
And Bjotkman is awsome.. In Saturday, in the doubles match day, I was there with friends before the match, when the Swedish team had a practive in the CCand then between the opints he did with Tojo my fried called him and said "Jonas! A qhick photo!" and then Jonas did a funny pose for him for the picture and smile..He's awsome

Safin!!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #735
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Ooh they talked about going to Dubai Very interesting