Andyoni !! - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-07-2007, 01:57 PM   #661
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyoni !!

BTW has any one noticed that Andy is in the mixed doubles final
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2007, 08:13 PM   #662
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

PARIS (Reuters) - Nathalie Dechy hooked up with Israel's Andy Ram to heal dented French pride by winning the mixed doubles title at the French Open on Thursday.

The eighth seeded duo beat Slovenian-Serbian pair Katarina Srebotnik and Nenad Zimonjic 7-5 6-3 to win their first title together.

With the French producing their worst result in the singles at Roland Garros since 1997 -- as only Marion Bartoli reached the fourth round before bowing out -- Dechy ensured that home fans would have at least something to cheer about.

"It was the first time that we've played together and we won the tournament. It was a fantastic week," said Dechy.

"It is fantastic to win a grand slam tournament (and) we're going to play Wimbledon in two weeks' time."

Dechy added the trophy to the women's doubles title she won at the U.S. Open last September with Vera Zvonareva while Ram tasted success with the same Russian player in the 2006 mixed event at Wimbledon.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #663
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

That was really a nice match. Andy served well and played overall well as usual. Dechy is really cute

Congrats to both of them, hopefully they will win Wimby also(They will play together at Wimbeldon also)
Old 06-12-2007, 01:52 PM   #664
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg View Post
Andyoni lost in the 3rd round to Stepanek/Bhupathi 7-6 6-4

But the real issue from this game is the interview that Andy gave to YNET - looks like he's pretty mad on Radek

"Stepanek is just a disgusting guy" Ram opened the interview. "You can ask every player in the locker room and find out that every player dislikes him. He is unsporting on the court. He do everything he can so the opponent will get upset, and not for him to win"
on what happenned in the court Ram said: "He took the time on the court, stopped the match for above a minute, and at the 5th time the umpire gave him a warning, but it should've come earlier".

"We knew before the match that he is a disguting person, we were prepared and it didn't bother us".
"We haven't got angry on the court because we knew that he was looking for it. At the locker room I've almost hit him with a racquet on the head, but in the match we controled our nerves".

You say that everyone hates him, but Hingis loves him
I can't get how Hingis loves him. Just look at him...his face. In the locker room everyone laughes on him, in the players party everyone laughes about him being the most ugly player in the circuit. Probably Hingis is blind in one eye or have a problem with her eyesight. She should be asked we she is with him at all"

Luckily Hingis and Stepanek aren't playing mixed doubles against you
Really luckily. Every ball would've gone straight to his face, to fix it

Seems like Andy took the lose really hard but yet there are some things here that he shouldn't have say.

Sorry if there are some mistakes, my English is not perfect yet should I post it on GM?
You know, if I wasn't worried about how Andy would be crucified there, I'd tell you to go ahead, just to see the reactions! pretty serious stuff.

I don't have the heart, though.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:09 PM   #665
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
You know, if I wasn't worried about how Andy would be crucified there, I'd tell you to go ahead, just to see the reactions! pretty serious stuff.

I don't have the heart, though.

As I knew it would stay here in this thread I wanted just to posted it. I usually post here the interviews with Yoni/Andy and I thought it would intrest his different fans who can't read hebrew
Old 06-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #666
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Thanks as I appreciated the thought. I don't have time to peruse the web looking for articles these days. So thanks again. Too bad I can't read hebrew Unless it is a memorized prayer book
Old 07-31-2007, 03:19 PM   #667
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

one down in DC
Old 08-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #668
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Into WashDC SFs rather handily 6-2 6-1. Next up Damn/Paes who own the jewish lads . But that can change at anytime
Old 08-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #669
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

And change it did DC Finals
Old 08-05-2007, 12:18 PM   #670
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

And they play Nadal/Hewitt first up in Montreal Need those Kadimas to out shout the c'mons/vamos'
BB's took out H/U 6-1 6-1. This does not bode well for the final today. Bet there will be lots of bumpchests and highfives
Old 08-05-2007, 07:40 PM   #671
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Lost to the BB's- looks like a close match; can not wait to see it tonight on TTC. Score line 6-7 6-3 7-10

EDIT: ( I think I like posting here for posterity ) I watched the match last night on TTC. A/Y should have won that match. Just a few points difference but the first set was gifted by errors as Yoni was serving for the set. And in the TB, Andy let a ball go that ended up being in. What a difference a few points can make And as usual both teams were classy in their comments about each other

Last edited by cobalt60 : 08-06-2007 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:45 AM   #672
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Another Masters SF beating Jonas/Max 6-1 7-5.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:04 AM   #673
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Another Masters Final-this time Cinci but they are playing the BBros AGAIN!
Maybe this time some other team will win
Old 08-19-2007, 07:49 PM   #674
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

And this time they won a Masters Shield-Cinci 4-6 6-3 13-11
MazelTov

BTW they were practicing at least 3 times each day in Cinci in that awful heat Served them well.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:33 AM   #675
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute

The win yesterday was so great to watch. My friend and I were screaming for them and so were several other folks, but of course the crowd was for the "Bryans". It was wonder to watch them win. Cobalt, you went home to soon.