Andyoni !! - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2007, 06:03 PM   #646
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyoni !!

Won 7-6 7-6
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2007, 04:58 PM   #647
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Won 7-6 7-6
2 tiebreakers won, w00t!

I was reading in the jpost about it, Ram and Erlich were more composed in the tiebreakers, the usual blah blah. Got the first break of serve in the fifth game of the 2nd set but were broken back immediately, blah blah, the Israelis dominated by winning the first 5 points of the breaker before completing the straight-set win, more blah blah blah about an exhibition in Ramat haSharon after this tournament, balh blah blah.... Kiryat Shmona ?! my "home" town got mentioned in the newspaper, weeheee!

yep, that was random. i only wanted to have an excuse to extend the glory of being in a national newspaper a bit further
Old 04-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #648
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napki View Post
2 tiebreakers won, w00t!

I was reading in the jpost about it, Ram and Erlich were more composed in the tiebreakers, the usual blah blah. Got the first break of serve in the fifth game of the 2nd set but were broken back immediately, blah blah, the Israelis dominated by winning the first 5 points of the breaker before completing the straight-set win, more blah blah blah about an exhibition in Ramat haSharon after this tournament, balh blah blah.... Kiryat Shmona ?! my "home" town got mentioned in the newspaper, weeheee!

yep, that was random. i only wanted to have an excuse to extend the glory of being in a national newspaper a bit further
randomness is good
Old 05-05-2007, 11:11 PM   #649
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Top half of the draw with the #1 Twinsies. Not a great draw but good luck anyway
Old 05-08-2007, 06:40 PM   #650
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Took a big points hit today. Having reached the finals last year in Rome they lost to Moya/Nadal.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:50 AM   #651
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame they're out that early. And that's the second time that Nadal is to blame! He must be aiming for both singles and doubles RG titles this year
Old 05-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #652
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Into the QF's
Old 05-18-2007, 06:45 PM   #653
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

I love it when I have a no lose situation The duo beat out FLAKE 6-3 7-6.
Into the SF's of Hamburg!!
Old 05-19-2007, 12:48 PM   #654
country flag napki

FLAKE, heh?

g'luck in semies!
Old 05-19-2007, 01:45 PM   #655
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

They play the BBros shortly. Another no lose situation for me
Good luck as the twinsies are the best in the world
Old 05-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #656
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Lost to the Bros but looks like a close match. Now may the twins win the final
Old 06-05-2007, 10:47 AM   #657
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Andyoni lost in the 3rd round to Stepanek/Bhupathi 7-6 6-4

But the real issue from this game is the interview that Andy gave to YNET - looks like he's pretty mad on Radek

"Stepanek is just a disgusting guy" Ram opened the interview. "You can ask every player in the locker room and find out that every player dislikes him. He is unsporting on the court. He do everything he can so the opponent will get upset, and not for him to win"
on what happenned in the court Ram said: "He took the time on the court, stopped the match for above a minute, and at the 5th time the umpire gave him a warning, but it should've come earlier".

"We knew before the match that he is a disguting person, we were prepared and it didn't bother us".
"We haven't got angry on the court because we knew that he was looking for it. At the locker room I've almost hit him with a racquet on the head, but in the match we controled our nerves".

You say that everyone hates him, but Hingis loves him
I can't get how Hingis loves him. Just look at him...his face. In the locker room everyone laughes on him, in the players party everyone laughes about him being the most ugly player in the circuit. Probably Hingis is blind in one eye or have a problem with her eyesight. She should be asked we she is with him at all"

Luckily Hingis and Stepanek aren't playing mixed doubles against you
Really luckily. Every ball would've gone straight to his face, to fix it

Seems like Andy took the lose really hard but yet there are some things here that he shouldn't have say.

Sorry if there are some mistakes, my English is not perfect yet should I post it on GM?

Last edited by Nimrodg : 06-05-2007 at 10:59 AM.
Nimrodg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:07 PM   #658
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Anger in the heat of the moment it seems. Sometimes it is better to hold one's tongue but who knows We are not feeling his tension/pressure etc.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #659
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Andy is such a lad! I thought they are such innocent boys but I am pleased to hear this, it's the way to go to ruin an opponent like this.

"At the locker room I've almost hit him with a racquet on the head, but in the match we controled our nerves"
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:52 PM   #660
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae wowww View Post
Andy is such a lad! I thought they are such innocent boys but I am pleased to hear this, it's the way to go to ruin an opponent like this.

"At the locker room I've almost hit him with a racquet on the head, but in the match we controled our nerves"
Would you not want to interview him and get the whole friggin story?