All the Robby Articles you can stand (by request of tangy) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2005, 11:16 PM   #31
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the Robby Articles you can stand (by request of tangy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
As I said before yummy I hope to use an old expression that Robby has enough gas left in the tank to keep going in this Tournament!
if theres any player in paris who is least likely to run out of energy it is robby! he's probably the fittest of the bunch!
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2005, 03:29 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
if theres any player in paris who is least likely to run out of energy it is robby! he's probably the fittest of the bunch!
I hope so! But you must remember that our "poor little baby was sick just recently" so his illness could make him less fit that normal. (How you noticed how evil I am being tonight ) I think I'm late for Halloween
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:59 AM   #33
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mae, I guess Éowyn and I are pretty optimistic when it comes to Robby's energy/stamina/strength, you're just a little more...pessimistic
I think Robby's back to normal (physically speaking), afterall, the article said he "muscled" his way into the next round...I don't think they would have said this if he was limping into the next round or anything ...Hopefully, he just stays positive and really focused!
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by idolwatcher1
Mae, I guess Éowyn and I are pretty optimistic when it comes to Robby's energy/stamina/strength, you're just a little more...pessimistic
I think Robby's back to normal (physically speaking), afterall, the article said he "muscled" his way into the next round...I don't think they would have said this if he was limping into the next round or anything ...Hopefully, he just stays positive and really focused!
Actually I was just trying to be mean, but apparently no one picked up on that fact! If you remember it was stated in this site that "baby" wasn't to be used although that was more about Mario and it was also stated that we shouldn't be so concerned about Robby's health that he should be mature and capable of taking care of himself. O.K. I will forget my attempts at being mean because I'm obviously not very good at it, which I guess is really a goodthing
Old 11-03-2005, 11:29 PM   #35
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

naughty mae!

yes andrea you are right i have alot of faith when it come sto robbys fitness! unfortunately when it comes to results i have learnt to expect the unexpected
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 11-04-2005, 03:45 AM   #36

Maybe I was right in the first place. After his illness, that tough first match, he just didn't as I put it have enough gas left in the tank. There were a couple of pictures posted over at the GF site and in one you got a real clear look at Robby's face as he was playing. He did not look good at all And you know normally Robby always looks good
Old 11-04-2005, 06:45 AM   #37

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mae, after his 2nd round match, I was certainly optimistic. It may have been that his body was ready to wind down at around 10 PM, like it did on Wednesday...I really didn't like that his scheduled had no consistency to it and I mentioned this yesterday, way before his match started...I can't say whether that made a key difference, but as I said already, his schedule didn't seem like a recipe for success to me...
Old 11-05-2005, 01:24 AM   #38

I still think the illness in Lyon played apart in it at least. I have a relative who is rarely ever ill, but when he does get sick it is with a stomach virus and it just wipes him out! I know most people don't think a stomach virus is a big deal. But I know how hard it is on my relative and he doesn't have to play Pro Tennis after a bout of illness.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:33 AM   #39
country flag Éowyn

i think he just lost to someone to played better on the day
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 11-05-2005, 02:19 AM   #40

Well that can happen to any player at any time, I know. But I'm still sticking to fact that he got sick in Lyon. It would be interesting if we could know what would have happened if Robby hadn't gotten sick? But, of course, there is no way we will ever know that
Old 11-16-2005, 10:22 PM   #41

Most fashionable players in tennis

Robby Ginepri called the Atlanta Journal-Constitution this week [first week in November] from France, where he's playing in the Paris Masters, to give his list of the five most fashionable folks in tennis [here's what he had to say]:

1. James Blake. Gotta start with one of my boys. He's always trying to look good. Always has new stuff to wear.
2. Andy Roddick. The Lacoste gear is pretty original. Not too many players are wearing it. It's kind of old school.
3. The Williams sisters. They usually have new attire for the U.S. Open.
4. Carlos Moya. The sleeveless look with the little tattoo around the biceps.
5. Anna Kournikova. She's always looking good.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:50 PM   #42
country flag Éowyn

for robby mentioning anna
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 11-20-2005, 03:31 AM   #43

I like James' look. I still have some trouble with Andy in Lacoste. I'm still not quite used to it. But Robby being the nice guy he is left himself out. And the U.A. really suits him
Old 11-20-2005, 04:30 AM   #44

Not only is James one of his boys, but both James and Carlos sported sleeveless shirts in March 2003 (where Robby played against both of them) and this was before Robby went sleeveless for Wimbledon...I like Robby's list...then again, I like Robby
Old 11-20-2005, 11:00 PM   #45
country flag Éowyn

robby went shirtless at the same time as them! most of the nike guys did it the same time
it was just that he was the first player to do it at wimbledon!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette