@@@ 2007 ROGER BOOK FOR HIS BIRTHDAY-PROJECT !!Covers Reports Photos!!@@@ - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2006, 01:45 AM   #61
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Thanks Silvy for the wonderful work

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2006, 10:00 AM   #62
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

yes , I download the pic of them.
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:38 PM   #63
country flag tonia9

tonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond repute

Superb work, Silvy! The book looks beautiful

You're already thinking about new book?
How can we force you to take a short rest?

The awareness of our own strength makes us modest. - Paul Cezanne

Roger is the most talented and the most complete player on the tour. One gets the feeling that he can always move up one gear when he needs to - Martina Hingis
tonia9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 07:02 PM   #64
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber
I want to thank to Martina, Yvo, Mrs B and Yanch for being part of this prohject. Others that helped are big posters at RF.com so I wont name you here.
So the project is over
silvy
You're welcome! My help was just very small, but you know of course that I will always be there to help you if you need me again

And as I wrote in the roger-b'day-thread, I saw the pics you posted on rf.com I really liked the page with my report and pics Thanks for posting those pics and thanks a lot for doing this all of course!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:21 AM   #65
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

this book can do ot every year, I think Roger will keep it all.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #66
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonia9
Superb work, Silvy! The book looks beautiful

You're already thinking about new book?
How can we force you to take a short rest?
LOLOL
well I actually did not save any pic ! and maybe wont do it for cincy and uso
So Tonia darling will count with you!
LOLOL
Cos I need to be away from this chair!
ok==?=

Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:45 PM   #67
country flag SUKTUEN

Silvy, you really love Roger very much, I am happy to have a friend like you.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:15 PM   #68
country flag tonia9

tonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOLOL
well I actually did not save any pic ! and maybe wont do it for cincy and uso
So Tonia darling will count with you!
LOLOL
Cos I need to be away from this chair!
ok==?=

Silvy
So you're free, Silvy!
Take your seat to watch Roger live and don't worry.
I may have some small delays in posting (full time job sadly without access to Internet ) but I promise that in the end you'll find everything here.
You can count on me.

Have a good time there.

Roger is the most talented and the most complete player on the tour. One gets the feeling that he can always move up one gear when he needs to - Martina Hingis
Old 08-13-2006, 08:46 AM   #69
country flag SUKTUEN

Martina you to Toronto too ? or USO?
Old 08-13-2006, 09:42 AM   #70
country flag tonia9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN
Martina you to Toronto too ? or USO?
No sweetie, I'm staying at home.
Silvy just wanted to be sure that someone will collect photos for the next book during Cincinnati and USO because she won't be able to do this.
She asked one person because it's better to make one particular person to be responsibe for donig something.

Old 08-13-2006, 09:46 AM   #71
country flag SUKTUEN

Oh, you will help her right ?

You always helpful~!
Old 08-13-2006, 10:04 AM   #72
country flag tonia9

Yes, I will help.
I'm trying to be

Old 08-13-2006, 10:13 AM   #73
country flag SUKTUEN

you can do it well~!!! I trust!
Old 08-13-2006, 11:26 PM   #74
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonia9
No sweetie, I'm staying at home.
Silvy just wanted to be sure that someone will collect photos for the next book during Cincinnati and USO because she won't be able to do this.
She asked one person because it's better to make one particular person to be responsibe for donig something.
YEAH And she loves to do this
Actually Martina helped me with Wimbly pics, I had saved only first match and final, plus fans pics plus related activities
Now she will have to be my official saver.-... LOL
So Martina darling. Save the big ones but if you have time the getty ones... cos I can clean the ones I need. I will send you all the links of photo places to get images ok? maybe you know them well but if not , you can add some to your list
Thanks for your non stop willing to help in this project
ill try to get a pic or 2 of Roger with his books, ok?

Kisses
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:48 PM   #75
country flag tonia9

Quote:
YEAH And she loves to do this
Actually Martina helped me with Wimbly pics, I had saved only first match and final, plus fans pics plus related activities
Now she will have to be my official saver.-... LOL
So Martina darling. Save the big ones but if you have time the getty ones... cos I can clean the ones I need. I will send you all the links of photo places to get images ok? maybe you know them well but if not , you can add some to your list
Thanks for your non stop willing to help in this project

Kisses
Silvy
Official saver

I'll post big ones for sure. You know I usually search for the same pics as you can find on Getty but without watermarks. Those are sometimes smaller so I'll try to save also Getty for you.
Will it be OK if I prepare for you pics like I did with Wimbly ones and I'll send them to you after you come back (or you have a huge mail box so I can do it during tournaments )?

Sure, send me those links.

Quote:
What can I say? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!