@@@ 2007 ROGER BOOK FOR HIS BIRTHDAY-PROJECT !!Covers Reports Photos!!@@@ - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2006, 10:14 AM   #46
country flag yanchr

yanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Silvy,

I will write my reports and send to you asap.
yanchr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2006, 11:29 AM   #47
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe
Um, you might want to take out the tennis journal cover. Roger's hand is not in the right place.

Anyway, it is more focussed on Maria than Roger.
OK, But I try to add every cover that Roger is in!

JM.. My friend is a BIG fan of Monica andIm in a scanners group and he sent me TONZ of HIGH qualy scans of her, if you need... PM me your e mail I can send them a bit by day

Suk, a bit of the same.. but much more better as Im working since 8 of august 2005. I still cannot fine any chinese to help me with covers. Cant you talk with your friends at the chinese forum to scan those covers? Or get color copies and Ill do the scans? I really do not know chinese to post there but you do have a lot!

Lau, yes do not forget what I asked you. I still have your e mail to answer! Sorry BUT this last days I dedicated 100 percent to the book beside my office work , cos I want to have it all rerady before rome start.,..And Im a bit delayed...
Rogifan.. sorry I could not e mail and answer bacl yesterday.My grandmom leg problem kep me away from the PC. But today its friday. Ill get back to you from my home
Eva the same I have to PM you, Ill try to do it ASAP. But do not forget about the reports....
Take care girls
Silvy
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9_2471305_1.jpeg (21.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpeg 9_2471312_1.jpeg (22.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpeg 9_2471349_1.jpeg (25.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpeg 5_2635861_1.jpeg (23.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpeg 9_2470602_2.jpeg (86.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpeg 22_2386598_1.jpeg (7.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg 22_2386598_2.jpeg (4.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg 26_2409977_2.jpeg (16.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg 12_2338620_2.jpeg (47.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: gif 22_2386463_1.gif (17.4 KB, 12 views)

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych

Last edited by fightclubber : 05-05-2006 at 11:32 AM.
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #48

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber
OK, But I try to add every cover that Roger is in!

JM.. My friend is a BIG fan of Monica andIm in a scanners group and he sent me TONZ of HIGH qualy scans of her, if you need... PM me your e mail I can send them a bit by day

Suk, a bit of the same.. but much more better as Im working since 8 of august 2005. I still cannot fine any chinese to help me with covers. Cant you talk with your friends at the chinese forum to scan those covers? Or get color copies and Ill do the scans? I really do not know chinese to post there but you do have a lot!

Lau, yes do not forget what I asked you. I still have your e mail to answer! Sorry BUT this last days I dedicated 100 percent to the book beside my office work , cos I want to have it all rerady before rome start.,..And Im a bit delayed...
Rogifan.. sorry I could not e mail and answer bacl yesterday.My grandmom leg problem kep me away from the PC. But today its friday. Ill get back to you from my home
Eva the same I have to PM you, Ill try to do it ASAP. But do not forget about the reports....
Take care girls
Silvy
and more covers I need
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 22_2386465_1.jpeg (52.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg 12_2338527_1.jpeg (40.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpeg ttgcal2006.jpeg (33.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpeg 0603_p.jpeg (74.2 KB, 16 views)

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 05-06-2006, 05:40 AM   #49
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

So Pretty ~!! Thanks~!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #50

I want to thank to Martina, Yvo, Mrs B and Yanch for being part of this prohject. Others that helped are big posters at RF.com so I wont name you here.
So the project is over
silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 08-06-2006, 10:57 PM   #51
country flag tonia9

tonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond reputetonia9 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a big pleasure to be part of this project and I'm extremely happy that I could help.
Great work Silvy! You rock
I'm looking forward to seeing pics.

Hugs,
Martina

The awareness of our own strength makes us modest. - Paul Cezanne

Roger is the most talented and the most complete player on the tour. One gets the feeling that he can always move up one gear when he needs to - Martina Hingis
tonia9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:10 AM   #52
country flag yanchr

yanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond reputeyanchr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonia9
It was a big pleasure to be part of this project and I'm extremely happy that I could help.
Great work Silvy! You rock
I'm looking forward to seeing pics.

Hugs,
Martina
I second that.

Have a good rest Silvy
Old 08-07-2006, 04:11 AM   #53
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Silvy~thankyou so much your great work for our lovely Roger!!

Can you see him in Canada this year? Or you will post the gift to him by mail?
Old 08-09-2006, 11:10 AM   #54

No Suktuen. I am poor ,really! No way to go.
I have to start a coolect of money called.FREE SILVY!! So I can go to the USO LOLOLO

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 08-09-2006, 11:19 AM   #55

had to delete this

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Last edited by fightclubber : 12-27-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:27 PM   #56
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Silvy that is great!

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:45 PM   #57
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to thank to Martina, Yvo, Mrs B and Yanch for being part of this prohject. Others that helped are big posters at RF.com so I wont name you here.
So the project is over
silvy
so glad to help out in my own small way. You did one hell of a SUPER job on this one. WELL DONE!!!!!

Have a good rest, Silvy. I'm still playing lotto, if i win, you get to go to the US Open. ok?

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:55 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. B
so glad to help out in my own small way. You did one hell of a SUPER job on this one. WELL DONE!!!!!

Have a good rest, Silvy. I'm still playing lotto, if i win, you get to go to the US Open. ok?
Thanks honey , I will send a pic of your part and cover you sent. Hope you can collect new ones darling! For the next book. I already have to start to save stuff. One day we shoulkd chat so I tell you all the hard work
OH OH I do need to go to the USO, I have tickets for me waiting only need some money for the ticket! Also some girlks want me to go to Basel but still more money for the ticket... I have to decide! Really Its great but cannot split and go to all parts. But if I go to switzerland, depend on how I solve things for the ticket and where I can stay ! LOLOL Maybe I get crazy and in 2 weeks youll see me waving my flag at the uso
Kisses Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 08-09-2006, 01:48 PM   #59
country flag yanchr

Quote:
Thanks honey , I will send a pic of your part and cover you sent. Hope you can collect new ones darling! For the next book. I already have to start to save stuff. One day we shoulkd chat so I tell you all the hard work
OH OH I do need to go to the USO, I have tickets for me waiting only need some money for the ticket! Also some girlks want me to go to Basel but still more money for the ticket... I have to decide! Really Its great but cannot split and go to all parts. But if I go to switzerland, depend on how I solve things for the ticket and where I can stay ! LOLOL Maybe I get crazy and in 2 weeks youll see me waving my flag at the uso
Kisses Silvy
Silvy, So many tournaments to go I hope you save enough money to go to all those tournaments, you know you will be most welcomed by every Roger fan I'm saving my money too...it's not easy by all means I bet Roger will be pleasantly surprised to see you waving flag in USO

Crazy work done...take a rest dear...

Again, amazing work, and huge thanks You don't know what a great feeling it is to see my own part in this master piece...
Old 08-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #60
country flag SUKTUEN

Silvy~! You did a Great Job!!!

Thankyou so much!!!

Hope you can have a good time in US OPEN~!!