@@@ 2007 ROGER BOOK FOR HIS BIRTHDAY-PROJECT !!Covers Reports Photos!!@@@ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-13-2005, 09:36 AM   #16
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertie
k, but da only prblm is i'm new to this country n dont kno nything bout comp, so how do i pm u?
if you click on my nickname, you see possible options you can click on. One of those is sending a pm to me. There you can type the message and send it.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2005, 09:48 AM   #17
country flag icy55

icy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond reputeicy55 has a reputation beyond repute

i wanna help too!
icy55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 10:30 AM   #18
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Those who wrote here that they want to help, did you all pm Silvy as well? (coz so far I did only get one pm) Coz otherwise you won't receive the instructions.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:31 PM   #19
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
I just found this pic

thanks Fergie
Thats the one. If any of you find a bigger one or inside a magazine that can be scanned at 300 dpi--- will be beter cos, due to rpint purposes.. the best quality is what works.
But at least we have it as reference. Thanks

Yvo I got some PM, hope the guys can help,
And do not hesitate to PM Yvo, Sometimes I have more time to come here and other, Im too busy so.. Yvo is here to give me a hand, ok?
Kisses to all and thanks for trying to help.
Hope the covers after USOpen start to come. For that Yvo will give you my e mail. I will nedd BIG scans. Rememebr its important to print a good quality work.
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:56 AM   #20
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

roger I Love~!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 01:06 PM   #21

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Got a big one at wison party.!
So one less to seahc. Thanks to the ones that are helping
SIlvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 09-16-2005, 09:36 AM   #22
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ###2005-2006 ROGER BIRTHDAY PROJECT-WANT TO BE PART OF IT?##

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber
Got a big one at wison party.!
So one less to seahc. Thanks to the ones that are helping
SIlvy
Silvy, I want draw somethin to be Roger 25 th Birthday,
what kind of story I need to draw?
Old 09-16-2005, 10:31 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN
Silvy, I want draw somethin to be Roger 25 th Birthday,
what kind of story I need to draw?
Whatever you want, honey. Also if you are going to the masters cup, will nice to have your story and pics.
Thanks Suktuen
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 09-17-2005, 05:41 AM   #24
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Whatever you want, honey. Also if you are going to the masters cup, will nice to have your story and pics.
Thanks Suktuen
Silvy
Silvy I do not have money go to Shanghai~!!
But I want to Draw some thing to Roger? Can I?
Old 09-17-2005, 04:24 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN
Silvy I do not have money go to Shanghai~!!
But I want to Draw some thing to Roger? Can I?
Yes Suk, Prepare a special draw. Think about it and let me know! ok?

Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 09-18-2005, 08:29 AM   #26
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Yes Suk, Prepare a special draw. Think about it and let me know! ok?

Silvy
what do you want me to Draw?
About Roger's 25 Birthday Party?
Old 02-13-2006, 12:33 PM   #27

Hi, to the ones that want to be part of this ( seems no one at MTF, so sad!) Im doing the review of what I have till Ao, so PM me if you have somehting to ad, reports, magazines scans, your own pics....

Im working this week cos I have a small problem on my feet so,, doctor gave me more days to rest....And its a good time to work on the book, also I want to have half part of the year done before going to Indian Wells and Miami.
Kisses
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 02-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #28
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onm684
Silvy, I really would like to help you something which I can do.
. But my English is very poor. Maybe I'm OK to read easy English. I can't answer quick to your messages. I am worry about I might be give to you extra thing. Would you mind about it?
Maybe I can help w your English -- you can PM me what you want to do and I can tell Silvy, OK?

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 03:53 PM   #29
country flag SUKTUEN

you mean my photo?
Old 02-18-2006, 12:54 PM   #30
country flag Yonex

Yonex is on a distinguished road

I have sent you a PM concernig this topic, Silvy
Yonex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote