OMG WHATS HAPPEND TO RODDICKONLINE FORUM???!!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2005, 08:19 AM   #16
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG WHATS HAPPEND TO RODDICKONLINE FORUM???!!!!

OMG I CN DOWNLOAD ALL TEH VIDEO FILEZ YAY!!!!!111!!!!!!
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2005, 01:56 PM   #17
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

really what do u mean? the directory, can sum at least contact the moderator of that forum so we can find out what is happening, i am really missing it
nisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 03:09 PM   #18
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

ro.com will be back when it is ready come back
so, chill and have a
it's that time of the month
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 03:53 PM   #19
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

lol...i miss it
Old 09-09-2005, 06:45 PM   #20
country flag Kudz

Kudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond reputeKudz has a reputation beyond repute

You can still gain access to the forum but not all the time. Sometimes you can get access to it without any problems and then you can go for hours if not days with it being down.

We don't know what the problem is as none of the staff have replied to PMs or emails that have been sent to them.
Kudz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:05 PM   #21
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

that sucks...what about the photos? and everything else?
would be a shame to loose all that.

as long as it comes back eventually, maybe we can all help make it an awesome place again. the contributor's there do some dilagent and tireless work...not to mention awesome! i love them
so i hope this isnt to trying for them...if we can help...?????
because its not just the forums- everything seems down/gone.

Last edited by partygirl : 09-09-2005 at 07:14 PM.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 02:33 AM   #22
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

okay forthe record as i udnerstand it from last time i talke dto prph! we are moving again coz last time we moved about 2 weeks after we moved our host refused to let us run the media (ie the videos) so they froze our media section. which of course being the best roddick site online but minus the media makes us little better than othersites which have less than us but do have media. RO was begged by a different serve to move to them with promises of our media section staying up! so i believe that we are currently being transferred.

but i have not been able to get hold of proph to confirm this but if i am correct she will have much work to do on it. but she said it was coming soon, and as my email went down with it it's usually what happens (but it screws me up coz i use that email for ebay too and i forgot my ebay password ) but i assume this is whats happening in which case it should only take a few days! but that being said it has been longer than i expected.
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 02:37 AM   #23
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

tangy you're not going to like it! but i just logged into the news and i'm afraid that the last news post there was the prematch article on the 30th which also means we lost the best article i ever wrote they must have cached the site before we did the updates!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 09-10-2005, 03:24 AM   #24
country flag Éowyn

anyhow i am no longer going to post in this forum if anyone wants further info when i get it pm me and i'll let ya know what i know!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 09-10-2005, 05:49 AM   #25
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

what? oh.
superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 02:32 PM   #26
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
tangy you're not going to like it! but i just logged into the news and i'm afraid that the last news post there was the prematch article on the 30th which also means we lost the best article i ever wrote they must have cached the site before we did the updates!
JJ, I saw the missing news and it's ok, I can recover the news. It's the photos I'm most worried about. However, some good news: I did not empty my computer trash so I was able to recover some of the Reuters/AP photos from CBS Sports. So whenever RO decides to come back on I can put those back up.

Still, I wish Proph would've waited a week after Andy's crashout to start upgrading RO and then nothing would have been lost at all.

Sorry your'e having problems with the AR forum
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 02:58 PM   #27
country flag nisha

where are all the other member of that forum that used to post!!! they shud use this temporarily

come here guys for now!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 05:06 PM   #28
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

I actually started posting more over there for all of two weeks leading up and into the US Open. The server troubles put me off posting over there--for now.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:31 PM   #29
country flag Kimbo1968

Kimbo1968 is on a distinguished road

This is my first time posting anything and I was still wondering if there is any news when the RoddickOnline site was going to be back up and running.
Kimbo1968 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #30
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

hi kimbo, welcome! :]
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote