LA Draw - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2003, 04:18 PM   #1
country flag Riley Finn

Riley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond repute
Default LA Draw

LA draw

(1)Hewitt-Mamitt
Joyce-Gambill
Carlsen-Reynolds
Amritraj- (6)Safin

(3)Schalken-Q
Kiefer-Thomann
Vacek-Kim
Gimelstob-(8)Spadea

(5)Philippoussis-Kennedy
Q-Chang
Lee-Taino
Niemeyer-(4)Kuerten

(7)Ferreira-Q
Bogomolov Jr-Mello
Ginepri-Q
Malisse-(2)Grosjean
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2003, 04:25 PM   #2
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LA Draw

Andre's not defending his title
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 04:47 PM   #3
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

DAVAI MARAT All the best for your comeback!

Good Luck
Mark
Jan-Mike
Old 07-26-2003, 05:36 PM   #4
country flag Laury

Laury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond reputeLaury has a reputation beyond repute

What is doing Marat here?
I have read in another thread he will not play for the rest of the year...

anyway good luck:
Marat
Phillipousis
Chang

DAVID NALBANDIAN

Vamos DAVID!!!!!

~*~*~ Talk Tennis Message Board ~*~*~
Laury is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 05:55 PM   #5
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to:

Lleyton Hewitt
Marat Safin
Nicolas Kiefer
Mark Philippoussis
Michael Chang
Hyung-Taik Lee
Gustavo Kuerten
Wayne Ferreira
Alex Bogomolov Jr
Ricardo Mello
Robby Ginepri
Xavier Malisse
and Sebastien (2)Grosjean!!!!!
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 06:27 PM   #6
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Poor old Gambill, what a draw! Interesting if it is a Hewitt-Safin quarterfinal, since they're both in poor form and need to re-establish themselves on the hardcourts. Equally, Kiefer doesn't have a great draw either considering he just lost to Thomann in Indianapolis...

Interesting draw - all the seeds are really strong, Spadea's the last and he's ranked in the Top 40, but there are really no unseeded players of note besides Gambill, Kiefer and Malisse. Oh, and the Changster I suppose, but that's a special case...

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 06:36 PM   #7
country flag Riley Finn

Riley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond reputeRiley Finn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster
Poor old Gambill, what a draw! Interesting if it is a Hewitt-Safin quarterfinal, since they're both in poor form and need to re-establish themselves on the hardcourts. Equally, Kiefer doesn't have a great draw either considering he just lost to Thomann in Indianapolis...

Interesting draw - all the seeds are really strong, Spadea's the last and he's ranked in the Top 40, but there are really no unseeded players of note besides Gambill, Kiefer and Malisse. Oh, and the Changster I suppose, but that's a special case...
obviously you've forgotten about teh Germ Spreader!
Old 07-26-2003, 07:01 PM   #8
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Why so I have, my apologies. In fact, looking at his draw, I reckon he'll beat Grosjean in a sensational upset and then lose to the veteran Ferreira in the next round, much like Fish did at the AO after beating Moya. That's if Ferreira has recovered from his injury, of course...

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 07:45 PM   #9
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Who's the Germ Spreader
Old 07-26-2003, 07:45 PM   #10
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laury
What is doing Marat here?
I have read in another thread he will not play for the rest of the year...

anyway good luck:
Marat
Phillipousis
Chang
Are you sure you're not thinking of Haas?
Old 07-26-2003, 07:46 PM   #11
Tennis Fool

BTW, where is King Lindsay these days? He's been quiet on Chang entering two consecutive tourneys as a wildcard...
Old 07-26-2003, 08:01 PM   #12
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

go Marat
nice opener

thats all he could ask for
2nd rd isn't too bad either

go Marat !!!!!!!!!
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 08:27 PM   #13
country flag Riley Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool
Who's the Germ Spreader
Robby Virus Ginepri

and how is my male admirer doing these days?
Old 07-26-2003, 09:26 PM   #14
Mr. Man

Mr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Man has a reputation beyond repute

King Lindsay was banned. Well on WTAworld that is.

Best of luck to:
Marat, JMG, Sjeng, Guga, Robby, & Xman
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 10:56 PM   #15
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley Finn
Robby Virus Ginepri

and how is my male admirer doing these days?
Why is he called this