THE ULTIMATE CHEERING THREAD ONLY FOR TRUE FANS... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2005, 01:37 PM   #16
country flag Ferreromausi

Ferreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE ULTIMATE CHEERING THREAD ONLY FOR TRUE FANS...

Hey Corinna!
I worry about your thoughts, girl!
Please don`t die for him.
You`re so young!!! He`s not worth a dead and I think he want you to live!!! `Cause he want to meet you next year in Stuttgart!
But I can stand you better as you know...
I`ve found my peace of soul since 3 (no, 4) month.
Cuz I saw him. I love him, yes, but Corinna (and maybe other young girls... ) : Don`t forget REAL LOVE!
I know, about what I`m telling...
But when you think about dead...I have to offer you sth :
If you want, girl, you can come and visit me while TMS Hamburg!
Think `bout it...
(only 4 Corinna, sry, but I don`t have a farm... )

In addition: Do you guys think, that I`m using too many smilies?

Last edited by Ferreromausi : 08-31-2005 at 01:41 PM.
Ferreromausi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2005, 02:46 PM   #17
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreromausi
Hey Corinna!
I worry about your thoughts, girl!
Please don`t die for him.
You`re so young!!! He`s not worth a dead and I think he want you to live!!! `Cause he want to meet you next year in Stuttgart!
But I can stand you better as you know...
I`ve found my peace of soul since 3 (no, 4) month.
Cuz I saw him. I love him, yes, but Corinna (and maybe other young girls... ) : Don`t forget REAL LOVE!
I know, about what I`m telling...
But when you think about dead...I have to offer you sth :
If you want, girl, you can come and visit me while TMS Hamburg!
Think `bout it...
(only 4 Corinna, sry, but I don`t have a farm... )

In addition: Do you guys think, that I`m using too many smilies?
nope hunney you don't use too much smileys at all i lvoe your way of posting

you would do that for me? really? that's sooo lovely of you - but i won't be able to will have school then
i love you thanks for it
Old 08-31-2005, 03:44 PM   #18
JC`s rainbow

JC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond reputeJC`s rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Safinaferrero - thanks a lot for this thread here !
You absolutely speak my mind with it- all these "jokes" on him were also getting on my nerves very much.

I also can`t understand this- last year was really bad, we always had to fear if he would lose in the 1st round already.
But this year he´s improved so much- steadily climbing up the ranks again, playing great matches against Top 10 players.

Yesterday he had a bad day losing in the 1st round for quite some time- so what ??
Roddick also did !!

JC will be absolutely heartbroken about this, so we should support him, not put him down.
He`s no machine, no extraordinary player like Roger, even in his best year 2003 he lost to people he shouldn`t have lost.

End of speech.
JC`s rainbow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 03:46 PM   #19
country flag Ferreromausi

Ferreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond reputeFerreromausi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
nope hunney you don't use too much smileys at all i lvoe your way of posting

you would do that for me? really? that's sooo lovely of you - but i won't be able to will have school then
i love you thanks for it

Yes! I would do if you not snore(schnarchen)!

Sorry, I forgot school.
If you want, you can come @weekend -->
maybe he has to play quali again...
or weekend after weekend, maybe he has to play 1/4, 1/2 or final...

But it`s a long time `till TMS HH...Let`s talk about that in 2006 again.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:14 PM   #20
country flag JuanChuffy007

JuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland
I'm sorry that we upset you. Perhaps you can see it this way, that we care so much about his tennis that we just cannot bear to see him loses. Tournament after tournament, loss after loss, I always said to myself that this is it, I had have enough of losses and I'm not going to care anymore. But the next week comes, I find myself once again hoping for a better draw and a better form, wondering if he will miraculously rebirth back to his old self and play those impeccable tennis. This endlessly hoping is really wearing me out. We're no fairweather fans if you think we are. We get frustrated and screamed and yelled at his loss because it pains us too much to see that happen. I think if one day, no one gives a damn that Juan Carlos lost a first round, is propably the day he doesn't have any fans any more. It takes one to believe that he should win in order to be disappointed. If we dont' expect him to win, then we won't be upset at his loss.

We are not insulting him. I'm sure he didn't plan to lose and he is as disappointed at himself as we are. But sports fans are driven by passion, so we cry when he wins and scream when he loses. I will wake up tomorrow and get over this loss and cheer for him all over again. I have been on this forum for some years now and I don't see much of his fans deserted him because he is losing. We moan and moan, but you see everyone gather again the next match wishing him good luck, that is the evident of how loyal this group of Juan Carlos fans are.
couldn't agree more

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinaferrero
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/safinaferrero2/FAN%20ART/returnofthekingpartI.jpg
I hope so, I really do (nice wallpaper btw )

@ Maike: I tried like 5 times to send you a pm it just won't send my pm (I was able to send one yesterday though )
Old 08-31-2005, 05:43 PM   #21
User id 7816

User id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond repute

Once a fan always a fan.
User id 7816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 06:32 PM   #22
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

I just love and support him whatever he does

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 08:57 PM   #23
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreromausi
Yes! I would do if you not snore(schnarchen)!

Sorry, I forgot school.
If you want, you can come @weekend -->
maybe he has to play quali again...
or weekend after weekend, maybe he has to play 1/4, 1/2 or final...

But it`s a long time `till TMS HH...Let`s talk about that in 2006 again.
me?! snoring?! never
i have to drive for about 6 hours by train
but if i don't have any tests and exams i will definitely try to come
(i don't care about tests :lo: i try to come at one of the 2 weekends

but - don't forget your promise till then
Old 08-31-2005, 11:05 PM   #24
country flag Haute

Haute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond reputeHaute has a reputation beyond repute

It's no so much that we've been saying those thing to insult him, it's just a way of coping with the last two years. If we can't celebrate titles we need something else to do.

Plus, it is frustrating too because we all know that he's capable of playing so much better and despite all his talk about how he's going to get those big wins, he's not getting those. At least we don't have humiliting commercials about JC's mojo to be publicized when he lost.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:31 AM   #25
country flag Xiaoly

Xiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoly has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe i should thank to my poor English?? it makes me not really know the meaning of the jokes
Xiaoly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 05:15 AM   #26
country flag Luna

Luna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alma
Once a fan always a fan.
You words remaind me of Manchester United.
I am once a red but now have no feeling about them.

#23 Ferrero Tard

Last edited by Luna : 09-02-2005 at 05:19 AM.
Luna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 07:23 AM   #27
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: THE ULTIMATE CHEERING THREAD ONLY FOR TRUE FANS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
You words remaind me of Manchester United.
I am once a red but now have no feeling about them.
Because David doesn't belong to Manchester United now, 不過我覺得支持足球隊伍和網球員不同,我討厭皇馬也可以喜歡個別球員的吧!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 09:45 AM   #28
country flag Corinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
Because David doesn't belong to Manchester United now, 不過我覺得支持足球隊伍和網球員不同,我討厭皇馬也可以喜歡個別球員的吧!
beckham?!
Old 09-02-2005, 09:53 AM   #29
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: THE ULTIMATE CHEERING THREAD ONLY FOR TRUE FANS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna
beckham?!
Right, but I don't like him.

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:02 PM   #30
country flag Corinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
Right, but I don't like him.
why not? he is looking cute sometimes