funny thing about the lovely andrei - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2005, 08:52 PM   #1
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default funny thing about the lovely andrei

ok so as I promised to miruna I start it myself
every year I go the paris-bercy to see andrei
one year I was in the player room waitting for him but he wasn't there so I ask someone the guy show me a place I go and ask to the security guy "is andrei there?" "yes why?" "I want to see him is my uncle" (which is false of course!) "ok so you can go" I doubt and ask "what is it?" "the shower" "ok so I will wait here cause I don't want to see my uncle nude" (you didn't know that miruna! )
I wait 10 minutes the security guy keeps an eye on me to be sure that I know andrei...hopefuly andrei came to me shook my hand as if i was his best friend and told me "hey! you are there!"
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2005, 08:57 PM   #2
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: funny thing about the lovely andrei

one more? ok
I was in the player restaurant andrei came to eat he paid his menu and sit but far away from me so you can imagine that I was a little bit sad
then he saw me took his plate and came to sit near by me (2 chairs) so you can imagine that I was happy...untill he began to sing...he is all but a singer!!!
after his song he called hrbaty two times and when hrbaty asked "what?" andrei acted as if he didn't call him at all
then he called him again dominic laughed asking "what?" for the second time
andrei asked him what was the score of the match he was watching and give his opinion on the match (who must win etc) and the player but I don't remember who it was sorry
Old 09-09-2005, 09:06 PM   #3
country flag cc2monac

one more? okay...so my fav one
I was taking a picture with him and I don't know what I say but he gave me a biiiiiiiiig hug and my sister didn't take the pic of that beautiful moment of my like so I scream (just a little bit) "mais prend une photo!!!" which means "take some pic!!!" I didn't know that andrei will understand me so he looked at my sister making the same gestures as me and screamed a little bit "yeah!!! the picture!!! take the picture!!!" and I had one more big hug...of course my sister told me that she didn't take the pic for I can be in his arms longer but I know that it's false anyway I really love this story and this lovely andrei

so if you had some great moment with him too feel free to share...especialy you miruna cause I know you have some
Old 09-09-2005, 10:38 PM   #4
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: funny thing about the lovely andrei

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac
ok so as I promised to miruna I start it myself
every year I go the paris-bercy to see andrei
one year I was in the player room waitting for him but he wasn't there so I ask someone the guy show me a place I go and ask to the security guy "is andrei there?" "yes why?" "I want to see him is my uncle" (which is false of course!) "ok so you can go" I doubt and ask "what is it?" "the shower" "ok so I will wait here cause I don't want to see my uncle nude" (you didn't know that miruna! )
I wait 10 minutes the security guy keeps an eye on me to be sure that I know andrei...hopefuly andrei came to me shook my hand as if i was his best friend and told me "hey! you are there!"
how could you miss it?i can never forgive u!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:49 PM   #5
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: funny thing about the lovely andrei

mine aren't so lovely as cindy's!in davis cup with france i was looking the match with my 2 best friends then,alecsza( ) and laura( )when they realised they had forgotten the camera back home!it was march&was the last snow!but it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo snowing!they run back home(the other side of the town)..they took some snowfight on the way,they run a lot etc!when the arrived,we all went 2 andrei 2 take a picture,and laura asked him for a picture and he said no...laura asked him why with a such sad voice and he smiled and sad he was joking!
u didn't know it cindy,but is similar with peta's!:P

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile

Last edited by Mara_M : 09-09-2005 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:56 PM   #6
country flag Mara_M

in the same davis cup it was hard 2 get pavel's autograph because he was sad that he lost&didn't come 2 matches!but in the last day he had 2 give lots!my friend alecsza thought she will not get any,so when she got her autograph she said(and he was in front of her):"yes...i love u pavel"..he just stopped and watched her like for a couple of seconds...and the pen falled from his hand..but alecsza left&pavel gave more autographs!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-09-2005, 11:01 PM   #7
country flag Mara_M

sooo....i watched a training with voinea in rom open last year and pavel lost a point and he screamed "fuck your deads &injurieds"..(rom:f*tu-ti mortii si ranitii si p*zdele)..i was like..he noticed& started too!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-09-2005, 11:04 PM   #8
country flag Mara_M

in davis cup with swiss..i've seen at tv..we brought that boy-cow named romero for fed's juliette!i liked what pavel said when they asked him if he will adopt romeo!:"if we win.i'll not only adopt it,i'll kiss it too"!new for him!....it would have been fun 2 c pavel kissing romeo!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-10-2005, 02:16 AM   #9
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice and funny stories Cindy and Miruna
He is a really sweet and funny guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
u didn't know it cindy,but is similar with peta's!:P

And because of that, I'm going to post it again in this thread as well :

Quote:
I only became a big Pavel fan in January, which is sad coz I missed following him for most of his career. In January, at the Aust Open I went up to him while he was waiting to practice and asked if I could take a photo of him and he said "No". I got rather freaked out and starting backing away before I realised he was smiling. He kept smiling and said "take a photo" Then I got an autograph as well and really, it was one of my funniest and best AO moments ever!!
It was so silly that while watching his practice session that day I actually got nervous taking photos because he'd said no to me just before I managed to get over it though and took nearly a whole roll of film
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:09 AM   #10
country flag cc2monac

hey hey! thanks everyone! he never said me "no"...it must be sooo funny
miruna...you kept a lot of story for you...well this thread was a good idea!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 04:56 PM   #11
country flag Mara_M

sorry cindy..i had not much time..when we continue with romanian lessons?if i see pavel,to say "buna" from u?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-10-2005, 05:15 PM   #12
country flag Mara_M

sugar told me today taht she finds u very sweet and she is starting to become pavel's fan!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-10-2005, 09:58 PM   #13
country flag cc2monac

that's so cool! all the world must be a pavel's fan!!!!
Old 09-11-2005, 06:21 AM   #14
country flag joyk

joyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac
that's so cool! all the world must be a pavel's fan!!!!
I agree.
joyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 07:11 PM   #15
country flag Mara_M

god joyk..i was wonderig why aren't u here yet!no romanian open for u?go to my blog for pavel's story today!i'll give u the link after i writte the story!

Quote:

Quote: