Aussie conservative takes a fall - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-29-2005, 08:40 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aussie conservative takes a fall

"The New South Wales Premier says he feels no sympathy for the Opposition Leader, who has been forced to resign over a racist slur and the sexual harassment of two women."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...8/s1448623.htm

I hope that all the Australian Muppits who returned the Liberals to government at the Federal election may have a change of heart following this event.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2005, 10:24 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Aussie conservative takes a fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

I hope that all the Australian Muppits who returned the Liberals to government at the Federal election may have a change of heart following this event.

you can't make such a generalisation based on the stupidity of one person.

i'm hardly suprised with this, Brogden is from a GPS background, enough said.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:31 AM   #3
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I never realised you were such a capitalist.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:32 AM   #4
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Conservatives taking a fall is a good thing! More conservatives should! But this guy appears to be particularly nuts.

btw, do I grasp from the article that in Australia the conservatives are actually the liberals?
Old 08-29-2005, 10:48 AM   #5
bad gambler

Quote:
I never realised you were such a capitalist.

:retard:
Old 08-29-2005, 11:52 AM   #6
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rainbow
Conservatives taking a fall is a good thing! More conservatives should! But this guy appears to be particularly nuts.

btw, do I grasp from the article that in Australia the conservatives are actually the liberals?
well in France the word liberal actually refers to anglo-saxon (read: U.S: & American) economic policies. The guy who resigned in Australia was a conservative and he deserved to lose his post.

Last edited by Jim Jones : 08-29-2005 at 11:57 AM.
Jim Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:58 AM   #7
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
I think you have it wrong, the guy who made a racial slur was a liberal. It does not matter if he was a lib or a con he did a wrong thing and now has to pay the consequences.

here the liberals are the "conservatives"

but you are right, it doesn't matter the party he represents, racial slurs and groping women and he had no choice but to go
Old 08-29-2005, 12:00 PM   #8
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
well in France the word liberal actually refers to anglo-saxon (read: U.S: & American) economic policies. The guy who resigned in Australia was a conservative and he deserved to lose his post.
Hey, you edited your post.. too bad, I wanted to comment on it.

Anyway, in Holland, the liberals are our right-wing party and the conservatives too. It seems that only in the USA a liberal is a degrading term used to refer to left-leaning people.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:20 PM   #9
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

In Australia the party should be a called the Tories, they are not a liberal party per se. Both Liberals and Tories have similiar views on economic policy, but not social policy.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:26 PM   #10
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey, you edited your post.. too bad, I wanted to comment on it.

Anyway, in Holland, the liberals are our right-wing party and the conservatives too. It seems that only in the USA a liberal is a degrading term used to refer to left-leaning people.
Yeah, I edited my post one minute after having posted it when I saw that I was wrong. But you guys are faster than speedy gonzalez.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:33 PM   #11
Banned!

Quote:

yep, isn't it ironic that the main conservative party in Australia is called the Liberals .
Old 08-29-2005, 01:37 PM   #12
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
In Australia the party should be a called the Tories, they are not a liberal party per se. Both Liberals and Tories have similiar views on economic policy, but not social policy.
are you still in the running to become next tory leader in the UK?

it looks like you have some catching up to do, Davis has been impressing many a clown .
Old 08-29-2005, 01:39 PM   #13
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
are you still in the running to become next tory leader in the UK?

it looks like you have some catching up to do, Davis has been impressing many a clown .
It would be hard for me to do so considering I am not a British citizen.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:39 PM   #14
country flag gooner88

gooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond repute

What was the racial slur that this guy said if you Aussies don't mind me asking?
gooner88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:41 PM   #15
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner88
What was the racial slur that this guy said if you Aussies don't mind me asking?

the former premier's wife was of asian background

this mofo referred to her as a "mail order bride"