. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2005, 07:35 AM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: SPECIALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Isnt he still young BG im sure his still tryin to find his feet,seem like a good talent,i liked Feli's game but by the sound of Verdy he sounds like he has got the goods!!!!
sure he is young, but look at Nadal mental strength, or even hewitt's when he was a teenager

it's something this kid has got to work on if he wants to be a top player
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2005, 07:50 AM   #17
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
sure he is young, but look at Nadal mental strength, or even hewitt's when he was a teenager

it's something this kid has got to work on if he wants to be a top player
Yeah he needs a good coach that will teach him to use his strengths to more of an advantage and work on his weaknesses more!!!!by the sound of him he seems pretty good but more impressive is he does fight it out,comin back twice in b2b matches after losing first set is a good omen!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 06:44 PM   #18
bad gambler

jackson to beat craybas - $1.90
Old 09-01-2005, 03:11 AM   #19
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

New Zealand race #8 1:13pm

#1 - Gliding - WIN

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 03:22 AM   #20
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
New Zealand race #8 1:13pm

#1 - Gliding - WIN
Old 09-01-2005, 03:53 AM   #21

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Not my fault it turned out to be a donkey!

It had the form and was the best pick of the bunch.

Stupid thing!

Old 09-06-2005, 02:41 AM   #22

Your choice whether or not you go with this one.

Gallops Tuesday September 6

Warracknabeal

Race #7 - Clyne Foods Handicap

Selection #2 - Winning Spirit

At the moment its odds are $7.60, $2.20. however, if you can get it fixed, I'd go each way. It has the form and it has the class to win this race. It's odds have moved in the last 15 minutes so pound it whilst the odds are tasty.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:48 AM   #23

We'll try again. This keeps freezing on me.

Odds are now $6.20 and $2.00. At the start of the day it was over 9 and 3 so people know what value it is because it's being pounded. People who managed to get it at fixed odds are laughing. It will be favourite by the time the race starts.

Also went with G Boss to win the Jockey Challenge @ $3.60 at Warrick Farm. Z Purton was the favourite at $1.70. Boss guided his horse to victory in race 1 and Purton who was riding the favourite managed third. A very good start. Both are riding very good horses throughout the day but I give Boss the edge.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:08 AM   #24

Quote:
Your choice whether or not you go with this one.

Gallops Tuesday September 6

Warracknabeal

Race #7 - Clyne Foods Handicap

Selection #2 - Winning Spirit

At the moment its odds are $7.60, $2.20. however, if you can get it fixed, I'd go each way. It has the form and it has the class to win this race. It's odds have moved in the last 15 minutes so pound it whilst the odds are tasty.
Fucking thing missed the start. First loss of the day out of 5 bets and another pending bet.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:14 AM   #25

Quote:
We'll try again. This keeps freezing on me.

Odds are now $6.20 and $2.00. At the start of the day it was over 9 and 3 so people know what value it is because it's being pounded. People who managed to get it at fixed odds are laughing. It will be favourite by the time the race starts.

Also went with G Boss to win the Jockey Challenge @ $3.60 at Warrick Farm. Z Purton was the favourite at $1.70. Boss guided his horse to victory in race 1 and Purton who was riding the favourite managed third. A very good start. Both are riding very good horses throughout the day but I give Boss the edge.
At the moment Boss and Stanley are both sitting on 6 points. Boss has won 2 races. Purton is sitting on 5 points. One of these 3 will win. The next race, Boss is riding one of the favourites and Purton's and Stanley's aren't rated to win. So if Boss can get a win here he might seal this. Hope for bolar!

Old 09-06-2005, 07:15 AM   #26

Quote:

Very juicy.

It came down to the last race with Boss on 6 points, Purton on 5 points and Stanley on 6 points.

Boss rode Le Bron to victory to claim his third win of the day.

He finished on 9 points and Purton 7 points. So very nice return.

Old 09-06-2005, 05:01 PM   #27

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

20 units on TOTAL OF THE MONTH*SPECIAL DONT MISS!!!

Chicago White Sox vs Kansas City Royals over 9.5 TOTAL RUNS at 1.88!!!!!!Take this to the nearest bank asap and unload!!!
CHW averaging 6.4 runs last 7 days while KC is averaging 5.3 runs!!!Two hot batting team at the moment facing one terrible pitcher and the other only average!!!let the sparks fly and the fireworks begin and see all those homies!!!!

10 units on Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles under 9 runs total !!!!
5 units on CHW -1.5 runs -1.74!!

Btw Barry Bonds might be back!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 02:10 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
good luck to you on that play Freak...

I'll show some trust in you, and throw a few coins on it myself.

Good luck to us.
Cheers Jim,hope i can pull this through CWS 5-3 top of 7th!!!come on batters!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 02:16 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Cheers Jim,hope i can pull this through CWS 5-3 top of 7th!!!come on batters!!!
I'm not so confident as I'm on this as well. 2 more runs should be scored by CWS.

Old 09-07-2005, 02:32 AM   #30

Quote:
I'm not so confident as I'm on this as well. 2 more runs should be scored by CWS.
Have the Faith champ!!!