. - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-07-2005, 08:48 AM   #121
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the punt - winners are grinners.

I trusted Freak who came through nicely for me this morning, I think I will put some faith in you as well Bolar.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2005, 08:56 AM   #122
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

I trusted Freak who came through nicely for me this morning, I think I will put some faith in you as well Bolar.

Good to hear. It won't let you down. My reputation as a punter now lies within this race in 94 minutes.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:50 AM   #123
bad gambler

i can't believe i'm saying this, but going to throw a unit on bolar's bet as well
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 10:36 AM   #124
bad gambler

Number 9 came in 3rd

cheers bolar
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 10:41 AM   #125

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Not a problem.

I didn't get the win, but I got the place and came up with a lot of $$$$ coz I heavily backed it.

Nice run it had to get home for 3rd. The favourite ran 2nd and the one that won was paying $17, so that tri will be good for the lucky person who got it. If anyone got it.

Old 09-07-2005, 10:41 AM   #126

I didn't let you down Jim boy. I've stopped for the night now.

QUOTE MY SELECTIONS (When I quote a post my comp freezes)

My selections back on the previous page were.

Race 5 (8:30pm) - 1st #9 - Wantalinga Beejay, 2nd #5 - Five Nicker, 3rd #7 -Super Soprano

The results.

Race 5

7- Super Soprano
5- Five Nicker
9- Wantalinga Beejay

Tri was paying over $500. Why didn't I do the boxed trifecta.

Fuck, there's a protest for 5th against 3rd. Stay tuned.

Protest dismissed. So the final results were:

7- Super Soprano - $17.10 ($3.40)
5- Five Nicker - ($2.40)
9- Wantalinga Beejay - ($2.70)

Qin 5-7 $44.00
Exa 7-5 $267.50
Tri 7-5-9 $521.40
Ffr 7-5-9-2 $2,402.50

I'll pulled through for everyone who followed me. Thank-you and enjoy your night.

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 09-07-2005 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:26 PM   #127

We’ll go through the results one by one. The top selections for each race is what I tipped. The real result is underneath it. Enjoy. The results as they appear is the order in which the horses came.

Race 1 (6:32pm) - 1st. #1 - Impeachment, 2nd. #5 - Lauren Khan Dunkit 3rd. #7 – Wellinthered

Results Race 1

(8) MURRAWEE DEL
(1) IMPEACHMENT
(6) SUNNY SOMETIMES

4th = (5) Lauren Khan Dunkit

Race 2 (7:02pm) - 1st #7 - Rapid Crusader, 2nd. #2 - Quixotic Miss, #6 - Thee Black Star

Results Race 2

(2) QUIXOTIC MISS
(7) RAPID CRUSADER
(4) MARCHIONESS MEG

Race 3 (7:30pm) - 1st #5 - Our Pocket Liner, 2nd #1 - Lauras Hanover, 3rd #3 – Kissorkill

Results race 3

(5) OUR POCKET LINER
(2) CONDOR KING
(3) KISSORKILL

4th = (1) LAURAS HANOVER

Race 4 (8:00pm) - 1st #5 - Cobargo Wind, 2nd #3 - Unicorn Flyer, 3rd #7 - Inner Charm

Results race 4

(5) COBARGO WIND
(2) MINDA MCKENZIE
(6) MASTAVU

4th = (7) INNER CHARM

Race 5 (8:30pm) - 1st #9 - Wantalinga Beejay, 2nd #5 - Five Nicker, 3rd #7 -Super Soprano

Results race 5

(7) SUPER SOPRANO
(5) FIVE NICKER
(9) WANTALINGA BEEJAY

Note: #9 is my pick of the day - I'll go each way and then go another one for the place.

Race 6 (9:00pm) - 1st #7 - Getrichordietryin, 2nd #2 - Awesome Armbro, 3rd #4 – Blazealong

Results race 6

(9) CLARIFICATION (JIM BARKER)
(3) TOMMY DEVITO (MICHAEL FRANCIS)
(8) SAMBRUCIAN (IAN MCCALLUM)
4th = (7) Getrichordietryin

Race 7 (9:32pm) - 1st #9 - Cosmic Legacy, 2nd #11 - Universal Rock, 3rd #2 - Glasbury Key

Results race 7

(9) COSMIC LEGACY
(7) ARTFUL DODGER
(1) CABILDO ALLEY

4th = (2) GLASBURY KEY

Race 8 (10:00pm) - 1st #10 - Ricks Revenge, 2nd #1 - Lelepa, 3rd #8 - Logans Luck

Results race 8 (yes these are the right results)

(1) RICKS REVENGE
(2) LELEPA
(3) LOGANS LUCK

What do you know. 2 of those 8 races I got the first 3 correct and one I got the correct order. Got some good money too I might add from tonight.

So the end result was awesome. And Jim, I bet you’re glad you didn’t play trots with me tonight. Hahaha!

So guys, based on this will you lay your faith in Bolar once again when sometime in the future Bolar makes a tip of the day?

Old 09-07-2005, 01:13 PM   #128
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
i can't believe i'm saying this, but going to throw a unit on bolar's bet as well

don't know what it was, but something had me convinced whatever Bolar picked would win me some money.

Bolar and Freak have been on fire lately, if it were an AFL match on tv, that RUNNING HOT banner would flash up on the screen .
Old 09-07-2005, 01:15 PM   #129
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
I didn't let you down Jim boy. I've stopped for the night now.

QUOTE MY SELECTIONS (When I quote a post my comp freezes)

whenever I try to quote a large section of text, my browser freezes as well...

anyone else having this problem?
Old 09-07-2005, 01:18 PM   #130

Quote:

don't know what it was, but something had me convinced whatever Bolar picked would win me some money.

Bolar and Freak have been on fire lately, if it were an AFL match on tv, that RUNNING HOT banner would flash up on the screen .
Hahaha cool!

As a result I'm almost on positive V-Cash again!

Old 09-07-2005, 01:34 PM   #131
Banned!

Quote:
So the end result was awesome. And Jim, I bet you’re glad you didn’t play trots with me tonight. Hahaha!

So guys, based on this will you lay your faith in Bolar once again when sometime in the future Bolar makes a tip of the day?
Bolar, I would take you to school betting on a coin toss .

And don't get too cocky son, by law of averages one of your plays was bound to hit sooner or later.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:38 PM   #132

Nah I'm not cocky.

And hey, tonight will be proven not to be a once off. When I decide to do this again (not for a while) I will show that it was not a once off.

Old 09-07-2005, 01:42 PM   #133
Banned!

Quote:
Hahaha cool!

As a result I'm almost on positive V-Cash again!
No Bolar, that has nothing to do with v-cash.

Old 09-07-2005, 01:44 PM   #134
Banned!

Quote:
Nah I'm not cocky.

And hey, tonight will be proven not to be a once off. When I decide to do this again (not for a while) I will show that it was not a once off.

'til that day we shall wait...
Old 09-07-2005, 01:49 PM   #135

Quote:
No Bolar, that has nothing to do with v-cash.

Yes I know that. I thought I'd try and be a comedian. Comedian bolar.