. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-05-2005, 11:49 AM   #61
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the punt - winners are grinners.

20 units on Coria x Blake x Ginepri @ 2.45

WIN

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-06-2005 at 04:49 AM.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2005, 11:54 AM   #62
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

another 10 units on Roberto Heras in La Vuelta @ 1.69
Old 09-05-2005, 07:19 PM   #63
country flag Lebowski

Lebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
well, I'm on the opinion that Jotabe is in fact a particular species of bird, but then again I don't know any animals who are IT proficient. perhaps he is some sort of super parrot.

Only asked because there is a Jotabe in another forum who does a solid job of tennis capping.
Lebowski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 04:53 AM   #64
Banned!

number of bets: 35
win-loss: 21-14
units staked: 416
return: +150.9
ROI: 36.27%

pending:

Cycling, 10 units on Roberto Heras to win La Vuelta @ 1.60
another 10 units on Roberto Heras in La Vuelta @ 1.69

US Open record

number of bets: 16
win-loss: 8-8
units staked: 171
return: +71.0
ROI: 41.5%
Old 09-06-2005, 05:28 AM   #65
Banned!

15:29 Warracknabeal, race #6

5 units to place on #2 - higgelty piggelty @ 1.70
Old 09-06-2005, 05:28 AM   #66
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Follow bolar and go with each way on #2 in race 7.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:37 AM   #67
Banned!

Quote:

WIN - 1st
Old 09-06-2005, 06:09 AM   #68
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Follow bolar and go with each way on #2 in race 7.
good luck champ.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:11 AM   #69

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good luck champ.
It missed the start. Made up huge ground but missed the start and finished midfield. It's form was very good and it's a class horse. It just missed the start.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:19 AM   #70

Warwick Farm - Race 6 - 4:22pm

Place #4 - Lightly Dusted @ $3.00

Old 09-06-2005, 06:23 AM   #71
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Warwick Farm - Race 6 - 4:22pm

Place #4 - Lightly Dusted @ $3.00

Bolar, you can't quote tote prices.

Unless you found a booky offering that.

Let's go head to head, once again.

in that same Race, I'll tip #5 Quad Queen
Old 09-06-2005, 06:24 AM   #72
Banned!

Quote:

Bolar, you can't quote tote prices.

Unless you found a booky offering that.

Let's go head to head, once again.

in that same Race, I'll tip #5 Quad Queen
mine was 5th, yours was 7th

Old 09-06-2005, 06:26 AM   #73
Banned!

Jim 1-0 Bolar

pick another race mate, we'll go at it again.

and you get first draw.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:29 AM   #74

Quote:
mine was 5th, yours was 7th

That tri will be paying lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Strewth

Good result for me, the jockey standings Boss and Stanley are still on 6 and Purton on 5. None of them featured this race so even though I'm lost, I'm very happy.

Beadman is riding the favourite next race then Boss is on Le Bron, Purton on Pass the Bubbly and Stanley on Draw the line. All those horses are capable of winning. It will go down to the last race.

Old 09-06-2005, 06:29 AM   #75

Quote:
Jim 1-0 Bolar

pick another race mate, we'll go at it again.

and you get first draw.
I'll go Warracknabeal race 8.

#6 - Even Balance