. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2005, 03:08 PM   #46
country flag Deivid23

Deivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the punt - winners are grinners.

Odds Traded
1.55 €149
1.56 €61
1.60 €20
1.62 €50
1.66 €160
1.68 €276
1.69 €1,012
1.70 €684
1.71 €628
1.72 €46
1.77 €112
1.78 €87
1.79 €218
1.80 €20
1.81 €482
1.82 €40
1.83 €44
1.84 €8
1.90 €457
1.91 €23
1.95 €53
1.99 €28
2.02 €155
2.04 €45
2.08 €54
2.10 €1,460
2.12 €23
2.14 €3,487
2.16 €60
2.20 €159
2.22 €29
2.28 €8
2.30 €337

20€ traded at @1.6 (10€ layed and 10€ backed), so 1 unit of yours = 0.5€?

Lucky little grasshopper who plays virtual money, it was an awful pick as Petacchi won easily, stick to your (maybe also virtual) horses
Deivid23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2005, 10:28 PM   #47
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to raise the same point yesterday after Jim said he does all his betting on the horses on Betfair. He posted a tip that he priced at $2.30:

5 units to place on #7 - Pure Black @ 2.30

so i had a look on betfair and found that only $30 was waged on that selection and neither of the two bets were at $2.30 (but $2 and $1.90), so if Jim is using real cash his units would be no more than $6.

I'm guessing you use vcash Jim??
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 04:22 AM   #48
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
I was going to raise the same point yesterday after Jim said he does all his betting on the horses on Betfair. He posted a tip that he priced at $2.30:

so i had a look on betfair and found that only $30 was waged on that selection and neither of the two bets were at $2.30 (but $2 and $1.90), so if Jim is using real cash his units would be no more than $6.

HAHAHA!

Jim is a fake!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:18 AM   #49
country flag Deivid23

Deivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
HAHAHA!

Jim is a fake!
Anyone surprised? Let the poor kid keep the laughs coming

Looking forward to your next v-bet lol
Deivid23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:31 AM   #50
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

look son, this obviously means a lot to you, but you're wrong, on many accounts, and you also make too many assumptions.

I believe my exact words were:

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I use betfair for the ponies.
now, you may also have noticed that I attempted to tip a quinella yesterday. does betfair offer exotics?

no. so there's your answer.

Quote:

if you were paying attention to the market, you may also have noticed that Pure Black was offered at $2.50 at the time I posted the selection. not in large amounts, which is the norm for betfair, except in the case of bigger races.

and whereabouts did I claim that I make each and every tip I make to the exact stake amount? please show me...

and last of all, I suppose my NRL and tri-nations tips were made up as well? Australia never played New Zealand last night? And theres no such team as the Cronulla Sharks?

well done kid. nice to see all the winners you've been tipping lately.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 06:07 AM   #51
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivid23
Anyone surprised? Let the poor kid keep the laughs coming

Looking forward to your next v-bet lol
hey mr parrot,

as long as you keep on coming up with those winners ala Verdasco to beat Mayer on grass, I'll keep doing my thing .

I mean, who would be stupid enough to back against a spaniard on grass.

as for Petacchi, 1.60 was under the odds. I'll use one of tonights matches as an example, lets say Verdasco-Djokovic. Now if Djokovic was 10.00, would you back him? Of course you would. He may not necessarily win, but his price definitely isn't representative of the rational market value. Not that I'd expect someone who backs Verdasco on grass to understand that.

good work jotabe, I like your style.

Old 09-04-2005, 06:34 AM   #52
Banned!

Euro 2005 v'ball

20 units on:

Russia x S&M x Italy x Czech @ 2.31

WIN

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-05-2005 at 03:15 AM.
Old 09-04-2005, 04:16 PM   #53
Banned!

20 units: Kiefer x Venus @ 2.40

WIN

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-05-2005 at 03:17 AM.
Old 09-04-2005, 04:22 PM   #54
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
20 units: Kiefer x Venus @ 2.40
U enjoyed my S&M guarantee?

MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 05:34 PM   #55
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
U enjoyed my S&M guarantee?

I forgot to thank you for that one.

But I will follow you on NCAAF - Virginia Tech v North Carolina, UNDER 42 points @ 1.92 - 20 units.

WIN

Props to MK .

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-05-2005 at 03:19 AM.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:33 AM   #56
Banned!

number of bets: 33
win-loss: 19-14
units staked: 376
return: +112.9
ROI: 30.02%

pending:

Cycling, 10 units on Roberto Heras to win La Vuelta @ 1.60

US Open record

number of bets: 15
win-loss: 7-8
units staked: 151
return: +42.0
ROI: 27.8%
Old 09-05-2005, 03:53 AM   #57
country flag Lebowski

Lebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond reputeLebowski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

good work jotabe, I like your style.

Jotabe? Is he on this forum?
Lebowski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:09 AM   #58
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski
Jotabe? Is he on this forum?
well, I'm on the opinion that Jotabe is in fact a particular species of bird, but then again I don't know any animals who are IT proficient. perhaps he is some sort of super parrot.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:11 AM   #59
Banned!

Volleyball:

20 units on Russia x Italy double @ 1.45

Russia (1.32) v Croatia - the Croat team is extremely novice
Italy (1.10) v Poland - the Cowards should be too strong at home - not that that helps you differentiate between the two teams

WIN

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-05-2005 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:22 AM   #60
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I forgot to thank you for that one.

But I will follow you on NCAAF - Virginia Tech v North Carolina, UNDER 42 points @ 1.92 - 20 units.

WIN

Props to MK .

I love those locks
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote