. - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2005, 11:41 PM   #451
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: High Rollers Room - the home of 2+ WINNERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
You seem to be posting alot in this thread and most aren't 2+ "WINNERS", that is until you alter them to look like winners. Any mug can alter their bets!

If you truly think 2+ Winners are the only way to successfully gamble, I'll have to agree with BG, you really are an amateur. As for picking winners myself, i think you'll find that Ive had a very successful start to the NBA season and this years tennis betting has produced some great results.
A quick maths lesson for our friend here (he's a little slow in the head ):

If you tip 2 matches both at 2.00, if 1 wins and 1 loses, you are even right? if both win you turn a profit, and if both lose, you are down.

So when tipping WINNERS at 4+, you only need to hit 1 out of every 4 at those odds to turn a profit.

And when tipping winners at 25+, well you do the math...

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2005, 11:55 PM   #452
country flag g35-great

g35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
A quick maths lesson for our friend here (he's a little slow in the head ):

If you tip 2 matches both at 2.00, if 1 wins and 1 loses, you are even right? if both win you turn a profit, and if both lose, you are down.

So when tipping WINNERS at 4+, you only need to hit 1 out of every 4 at those odds to turn a profit.

And when tipping winners at 25+, well you do the math...

then where does hitting a 3.00 in soccer everyweek stands
Old 11-24-2005, 11:59 PM   #453
bad gambler

Just stick with posting $2+ winners here please
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 01:58 AM   #454
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35-great
then where does hitting a 3.00 in soccer everyweek stands
Post away Pimpy boy .

the more 2+ winners the better.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:44 AM   #455
Banned!

let's go Lakers -3.5/over 198.5 @ 3.61
Old 11-25-2005, 05:43 AM   #456
Banned!

Quote:
let's go Lakers -3.5/over 198.5 @ 3.61

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!

YET ANOTHER 2+ WINNER?

IT CANNOT BE!!!

This one goes out to the kid Breaker who doesn't believe in 2+ WINNERS.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:46 AM   #457
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Pacers -3 x OVERS 198.5 Lakers v Sonics - $3.61
BG chimes in with a 2+ WINNER as well.

A note to all followers, please your spineless arguments and needless moronic commentary out of this thread - it is for 2+ WINNERS only.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:21 PM   #458
Banned!

Luxembourg Challenger

Enqvist x Lee @ 2.20
Old 11-25-2005, 08:16 PM   #459
Banned!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NBA Friday

Atlanta @ Indiana - under 192.5
Dallas @ Miami - under 195.5
Houston @ Memphis - under 174.5
LAClippers @ Denver - over 194.5
Milwaukee @ Minneosta - under 193.5
Old 11-26-2005, 03:39 AM   #460
Banned!

Quote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NBA Friday

5/5

I would like to add the following titles to my resume:

I AM TOTALS

I AM UNDERS

while keeping in mind that -

I AM OTHER BETS

I AM TENNIS

I AM THE KING OF 2+ WINNERS

what title shall follow? who knows - the world of titles is my playground .
Old 11-26-2005, 07:49 AM   #461
bad gambler

Tigers to beat Sixers - $2.30
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 09:30 AM   #462
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NBA Friday

Well played mate...pity you didn't do accumulator
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 10:10 AM   #463
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Bolar's debut!

Rugby Union Internationals for tonight.

Samoa +34.5 V England X Australia ML @ $2.28

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 11-26-2005 at 10:29 AM.
Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 11:46 AM   #464

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Also adding

Romania +33.5 V Italy X Wales +11.5 V Australia @ $3.65

Old 11-26-2005, 11:48 AM   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Also adding

Romania +33.5 V Italy X Wales +11.5 V Australia @ $3.65
Actually I made a typo.

Romania +33.5 V Ireland