. - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2005, 11:24 PM   #436
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: High Rollers Room - the home of 2+ WINNERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
NBA:

cleveland v boston over 202.5
seattle v utah under 189.5
memphis v boston under 176.5

treble @ 6.33
nitpicking but memphis plays portland
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2005, 12:01 AM   #437
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

lol

THANKS FLMMY!!!!!!!!

WITH MY BOOKY, THEY LET YOU CHOOSE WHO PLAYS WHO
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:27 AM   #438
bad gambler

amateur
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 02:54 AM   #439
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

ok flmmy, have it your way, memphis v boston is VOID -

reducing the play to a 3.42 double
Old 11-23-2005, 04:38 AM   #440
Banned!

ANOTHER 2+ WINNER

Old 11-23-2005, 01:28 PM   #441
Banned!

Baghdatis x C.Rochus @ 2.70
Old 11-23-2005, 10:36 PM   #442
Banned!

Quote:
ANOTHER 2+ WINNER

Old 11-23-2005, 10:39 PM   #443
Banned!

Denver v Detroit over 184.5
NY v Charlotte under 187.5
Phil v Milwaukee under 211.5
Tor v LaClippers over 201.5
Boston v Atlanta under 196.5
Old 11-24-2005, 07:49 AM   #444
Banned!

Quote:
Denver v Detroit over 184.5
NY v Charlotte under 187.5
Phil v Milwaukee under 211.5
Tor v LaClippers over 201.5
Boston v Atlanta under 196.5
3 wins 2 losses = PROFIT = CASH

Old 11-24-2005, 09:23 AM   #445
Banned!

Baghdatis x Koubek @ 3.22
Old 11-24-2005, 05:48 PM   #446
Banned!

Double lost, but the single on Koubek was a 2+ WINNER on its own.

Old 11-24-2005, 09:41 PM   #447
bad gambler

Pacers -3 x OVERS 198.5 Lakers v Sonics - $3.61
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 10:29 PM   #448
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What happened to Baghdatis x WANG??? It seemed to dissapear when Wang was beaten and then C Rochus made an appearance. Good form mate!

Thanks for the reps while I've been away Jim, you're the man!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thanks Jim.JPG (83.4 KB, 15 views)
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 11:14 PM   #449
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
What happened to Baghdatis x WANG??? It seemed to dissapear when Wang was beaten and then C Rochus made an appearance. Good form mate!

Thanks for the reps while I've been away Jim, you're the man!
your welcome jackass .

I cancelled the Wang bet before the match because of an injury report - cancelling = absorbing the bookies percentage.

Old 11-24-2005, 11:30 PM   #450
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look son, if you want people to respect you around here, start tipping some winners.

And none of your US Open shit, Agassi at 1.40 and Federer at 1.15 - any old mug can tip favourites to win, 2+ WINNERS is what this game is all about.

If you want to post in this thread, please make it a 2+ WINNER, otherwise take your smelly UNDIES elsewhere.

You seem to be posting alot in this thread and most aren't 2+ "WINNERS", that is until you alter them to look like winners. Any mug can alter their bets!

If you truly think 2+ Winners are the only way to successfully gamble, I'll have to agree with BG, you really are an amateur. As for picking winners myself, i think you'll find that Ive had a very successful start to the NBA season and this years tennis betting has produced some great results.
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote