. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2005, 07:18 AM   #31
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the punt - winners are grinners.

number of bets: 21
win-loss: 11-10
units staked: 186
return: +35.3
ROI: 18.98%

US Open record

number of bets: 11
win-loss: 5-6
units staked: 101
return: +27.5
ROI: 27.22%
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2005, 07:34 AM   #32
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

20 units on Australia +24.5 v New Zealand in the tri nations rugby union @ 1.50

WIN

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-03-2005 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:43 AM   #33
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
lol... you guys are so easy to rev up.
I just find it amusing that you can mark a win down when the horse doesnt run a place (in 6 horse field) and change your bet size from 20 units to 5 units when another horse fails to place. This would leave you at about +3.5 units up overall from 21 bets. But no, thats not the case, you are 35.3 units up in your eyes! What a huge turnaround. Anyway good luck with your future punting, i might have to get an account like yours, it seems to be very profitable!
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 07:50 AM   #34
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
I just find it amusing that you can mark a win down when the horse doesnt run a place (in 6 horse field) and change your bet size from 20 units to 5 units when another horse fails to place. This would leave you at about +3.5 units up overall from 21 bets. But no, thats not the case, you are 35.3 units up in your eyes! What a huge turnaround. Anyway good luck with your future punting, i might have to get an account like yours, it seems to be very profitable!
I don't see why it means so much to you.

1. if I get paid on a bet, I mark it down as a winner.

2. I never put more than 10 units on a horse, that was an obvious mistake.

Thanks for your contributions.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:10 AM   #35
Banned!

AFL: St Kilda v Adelaide

30 units on under 185.5 points to be scored @ 1.40

WIN

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-03-2005 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:32 AM   #36
Banned!

5 units on Raiders -4.5 v Sea Eagles in NRL @ 2.30 LOSS

5 units on Cowboys -3.5 v Storm @ 1.90 WIN

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-03-2005 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:04 PM   #37
Banned!

Cycling, 10 units on Roberto Heras to win La Vuelta @ 1.60
Old 09-03-2005, 12:07 PM   #38
Banned!

number of bets: 26
win-loss: 15-11
units staked: 266
return: +73.8
ROI: 27.75%

pending:

Cycling, 10 units on Roberto Heras to win La Vuelta @ 1.60

US Open record

number of bets: 11
win-loss: 5-6
units staked: 101
return: +27.5
ROI: 27.22%
Old 09-03-2005, 01:13 PM   #39
Banned!

10 units on Grosjean over Robredo @ 1.60 LOSS

10 units on Berdych to win a set against Agassi @ 1.65 (Laying Agassi 3-0 @ 2.56) WIN

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-04-2005 at 05:36 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:23 PM   #40
Banned!

20 units on the field to beat Pettachi @ 2.60 in stage 8 of La Vuelta (Laying Petacchi @ 1.60)

LOSS

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-04-2005 at 05:47 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:55 PM   #41
Banned!

10 units on Ljubo over Gasquet @ 2.20

LOSS

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-04-2005 at 05:48 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:08 PM   #42
country flag Deivid23

Deivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond reputeDeivid23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
20 units on the field to beat Pettachi @ 2.60 in stage 8 of La Vuelta (Laying Petacchi @ 1.60)
http://www.betfair.com/betting/LoadR...r&currency=EUR

Where´s that lay at 1.6?

What a muppet, keep the laughs (and the lies) coming
Deivid23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 02:58 PM   #43
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivid23
http://www.betfair.com/betting/LoadR...r&currency=EUR

Where´s that lay at 1.6?

What a muppet, keep the laughs (and the lies) coming

check your link again, but this time remember to look at prices TRADED and not the unmatched LAY prices.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:04 PM   #44
Banned!

other than that deivid, it's nice to see that you've picked up yet another hurtful insult in the word "muppet". well done, I'm proud of you.

from now on, you'll be affectionately known to me as the "parrot", because you are a mindless arse clown who likes to repeat things that he hears, and derives a deep sense of self-fulfillment from doing so.

keep up the good work.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:05 PM   #45
Banned!

and Petacchi won the stage anyhow.