. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2005, 06:52 AM   #16
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On the punt - winners are grinners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
Which bookie mate?
I use betfair for the ponies.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2005, 06:56 AM   #17
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you're kidding right? It's common knowledge that there is no third div when the field is under 8 horses. If a bookie offered a third divi in the small races they'd be broke within a few days. What bookie are you using?
this is not necessarily true. if there are fewer than 8 starters in a race, but the field was reduced due to scratchings, some bookies will not pay a 3rd dividend, others always will, and other will depending on when the bet was made, and how late the scratching was.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:57 AM   #18
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
busted!!
lol... enjoy those demons

Old 09-03-2005, 06:59 AM   #19
Banned!

Adelaide race 6

#1 San Simeon
Old 09-03-2005, 07:09 AM   #20
Banned!

Randwick race 8

5 units to place on #2 - Swick @ 1.50

LOSS

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-03-2005 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:10 AM   #21
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
this is not necessarily true. if there are fewer than 8 starters in a race, but the field was reduced due to scratchings, some bookies will not pay a 3rd dividend, others always will, and other will depending on when the bet was made, and how late the scratching was.
There weren't any scratchings in the 1st race at Belmont though, there was always going to be 6 or less horses starting on the day and if Betfair made a mistake, id be very surprised. Even if they did make a mistake (which doesnt seem likely) why would you still record the tip as a win on this forum? Whoever follows your tips will not have won - so Im guessing you just recorded the win in order to keep your betting record in the positives? Just cop it on the chin mate and admit you made a mistake, i dont think anyone cares mate. Nobody is perfect.
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 07:13 AM   #22
Banned!

Quote:
There weren't any scratchings in the 1st race at Belmont though, there was always going to be 6 or less horses starting on the day and if Betfair made a mistake, id be very surprised. Even if they did make a mistake (which doesnt seem likely) why would you still record the tip as a win on this forum? Whoever follows your tips will not have won - so Im guessing you just recorded the win in order to keep your betting record in the positives? Just cop it on the chin mate and admit you made a mistake, i dont think anyone cares mate. Nobody is perfect.

if it was a mistake, then betfair will reverse it.

lol... I dont care either.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:17 AM   #23
Banned!

Brisbane race 7

10 units to place on #2 Messiaen @ 1.90

WIN 2nd

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-03-2005 at 07:23 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:19 AM   #24
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Randwick race 8

20 units to place on #2 - Swick @ 1.50

What happened to the 20 units on Swick? Did you change your mind after the race?
Old 09-03-2005, 07:24 AM   #25
Banned!

Quote:
What happened to the 20 units on Swick? Did you change your mind after the race?
lol... it was a mistake, I never put 20 units on a horse race. Have a look over this thread, and last week's one.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:26 AM   #26
country flag Breaker

Would you have changed the 20 to 5 units if Swick had placed???
Lets just hope your bookie gave you back the 15 units you took from your bet after the race mate
Old 09-03-2005, 07:29 AM   #27
Banned!

Flemington race 8

5 units on a 5 way quinella: 2-6-8-11-12

LOSS

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-03-2005 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:38 AM   #28
Banned!

Belmont race 4

5 units to place on #7 - Pure Black @ 2.30

WIN - finally.

Last edited by its.like.that : 09-03-2005 at 08:07 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:15 AM   #29
bad gambler

Quote:
lol... enjoy those demons

ok next time i will listen to Mr "Dees will win, you heard from me first"
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 08:17 AM   #30
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
ok next time i will listen to Mr "Dees will win, you heard from me first"
lol... you guys are so easy to rev up.

if I liked them so much, wouldn't I have backed them myself?